Why didn't they tell me this in school?

Started by Deb, January 20, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

I'm on the fast track today, this is about all I can share right now. My man Albert. He knew way back then! "vibration has been so lowered," indeed!

eyelive4ever2

That is what I would like to know !!!!!!!!! Why aren't we taught in schools that we are saturated in a field of waves full of intelligence and energy ? That connects us and makes us ONE ?????? That we are using to constantly observe ourselves into being? This has been quantum physics a long time.

Please watch the DVD-- Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

Darwinism is being compared to Hitler's ideas. Hitler believed totally in Darwinism and this is why so many people were killed. He wanted to create a perfect race of people, survival of the fittest. Yes, there is no death, but think about the horror these people felt.
Our society, our world, is being taught Darwinism. We are in the midst of being controlled by Darwinian thoughts. Wars and prisons and racism and dis-ease are the belief in solidity and separation and death. Darwinism teaches solidity and separation and death. Can't have evolution without solidity and separation and death.
Intelligent design teaches constant creation and the constant intelligence it takes to observe it into being. Seth is intelligent design. Many professors have been fired for just mentioning intelligent design in their classrooms. WHY ?
We are the frogs warming up in the pot of Darwinian beliefs that soon shall boil over. I saw a documentary on underground sinkholes and structures. I heard that many buildings have been built that many of us don't know about. They are being built to hold large groups of people.
I saw the documentary called The End of Suburbia. Soon there will not be enough oil to make gas so that all the people living in surburbs can get to the grocery store. These people are working so hard to pay for their houses and cars that they don't have time to build gardens. When they realize they have no money for gas to get to the work and the grocery store, there will be an uprising. This uprising will be controlled by ordering everyone to live in these secret structures underground. A new set of the Holocaust is being built and nobody knows it. And keeping us stupid in school is their plan. We are all to be their slaves, except the top 1% of the money rich, as they call it. The top 1% ARE the ones leading us all into slavery, the slavery of believing in death and separation and dis-ease.  This documentary said that the handicapped were some of the first to be killed because they did not work. They were called useless eaters.
I saw the documentary Fed Up recently. Doctors are being paid to keep silent, to not tell us how to be really healthy. Pills are placebos and large corporations make billions of dollars from them. Pizza and hamburgers and sugar are being pushed onto children so that they become dependent upon doctors for insulin.

We are in the midst of Hitler's thoughts and don't know it.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 12, 2015, 02:29:11 PMPlease watch the DVD-- Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

I did! I watched it a couple of days ago. It was good, interesting, I like Ben Stein. No surprise that people proposing new ideas are ostracized, discredited, lose their jobs and credibility. It's disgusting to me. I have a hobbyist interest in Western nutrition and it's cause for decline in our health, and I've long heard about doctors that continually challenge medical "doctrines*" are ridiculed, called "heretics*" and end up losing their licenses to practice. I can accept this attitude more readily in religious matters (i.e. not much progress for thousands of years), but science acting this way really bothers me because I always saw science as being progressive. Not necessarily. Just one example, there's the "misinformation" about dietary fats and cholesterol, all based on faulty data and a THEORY as opposed to actual scientific proof. Our medical associations, professionals, government and other authoritarians just ran with the ball on that one. Decades of bad information have caused us to be sicker than ever in world history. Diabetes, heart disease, dementia, you name it. Unfortunately a lot of propaganda surrounding medicine and nutrition is based on finance.

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 12, 2015, 02:29:11 PMIntelligent design teaches constant creation and the constant intelligence it takes to observe it into being. Seth is intelligent design. Many professors have been fired for just mentioning intelligent design in their classrooms. WHY ?

Slow progress. I don't understand the resistance. Before I came across that Tesla quote, I remember thinking that new ideas are resisted as a part of human nature (I don't know why). But if a new idea can withstand the test of time, and criticism, and still stand on it's feet, it will eventually be accepted.

Quote from: DebT on January 20, 2015, 06:05:45 PMI saw the documentary called The End of Suburbia.

I don't want to go there (mentally). There are a lot of people who are, for some reason, wanting to instill fear in others. Usually it's financially motivated. That being said, I want to believe I live in a safe universe, and so far, so good. But, being who I am, I have solar panels and a large garden, chickens, make most of my personal and cleaning products from scratch, live organically, preserve my own food and am a bit of a homesteader. I live as off the grid as possible, not due to fear but because I'm independent and grew up during a simpler time. I'm a pioneer at heart.

Doctors: I'm no stranger to the Big Pharma/doctor connection. Same for veterinarians. I've been exposed to both and prefer Seth's natural healing. Our culture's biggest problems are the unwillingness to take responsibility for self, giving away power to authorities and a fear of death. I don't want to participate.

*The religious terminology used for scientific interests is not lost on me.

laurie_lynne

Quote from: DebJust one example, there's the "misinformation" about dietary fats and cholesterol, all based on faulty data and a THEORY as opposed to actual scientific proof. Our medical associations, professionals, government and other authoritarians just ran with the ball on that one. Decades of bad information have caused us to be sicker than ever in world history. Diabetes, heart disease, dementia, you name it. Unfortunately a lot of propaganda surrounding medicine and nutrition is based on finance.

Oh, we must be on another parallel track. Last year, I read Gary Taubes' "Why We Get Fat" and then "The Big Fat Surprise" by Nina Teicholz. They changed my life. (I have Taubes' "Good Calories, Bad Calories" to read, oh, maybe after I read all of the Seth books and then all of the Joe Dispenza books.)

-laurie lynne

Batfan007

The fun thing about the cholesterol myth of heart disease is the theory, the study and the DATA was all known to be false in the famous Framingham Study of the 1950's.
Scientists came forward and said that the conclusions were that there was no relationship. However, as the study was PAID FOR and the people who paid for it, KNEW what results they wanted, they threw out the evidence of the scientific experts they had paid to conduct this study, and it would not be known publicly for several decades. By then the damage was done, MYTH had perpetuated popular culture.

It has died as scientific reality now, most doctors know it is BS. However it still shows up in most of your TV, movies etc, which reflect old ideas.

The people who ignored the results of that study in my mind are criminals.

What the study DID find is that Butter is a healthy food to eat, and that Margarine is not.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9229205

However those results were not what the business backers paid for who wanted to launch margarine around the country and push butter out as a product, the idea that butter / animal fat caused heart disease was their trump card.