Anger and hatred (Hathors through Tom Kenyon)

Started by myststars, October 05, 2016, 12:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myststars

I found this article intersting in explaining anger and hatred ...

"We want to be very precise in how we address this. There is nothing wrong with anger. Indeed, at times anger is the correct response to a situation. It sets a needed boundary. When, however, anger escalates into hatred it becomes a toxic poison to your psycho-spiritual nature."

http://tomkenyon.com/a-stream-from-the-higher-worlds-hathor

Maybe anger is confused with hatred...There is more hatred sometimes than a simple anger.
For example Trump is more in hatred state than anger to give an example.When he talks is not simple anger and i do feel the US citizens that support him have hatred in them than simple angry otherwise trump wouldn't be support in such big numbers...Seems from my perspective that when you get many dozens of anger on the same subject and when you don't know how to purge this doses of anger from you then it transform in repressed anger that may actually become hatred..

Deb

Haven't had a chance to read the article, but I found these memes today. More sentiments about the upcoming election, but I digress. I'll be back later.

myststars

Well ... His ilusion is cracking ...

Donald Trump issues apology statement after 2005 video reveals shocking comments about women

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-emerges-of-donald-trump-saying-shockingly-lewd-things-in-2005-205256001.html

More revelations for him...

Deb

I forced myself to watch the debate tonight. It actually made me a little queasy at times. Very embarrassing, unprofessional, lots of mud slinging and too much time wasted on making each other look bad/little or no time discussing plans to problem solve. To top things off, two of my neighbors have Trump/Pence signs on their front lawns. One of them had the top missing, so it just said Pence. I have to assume that was intentional. Sheesh, I can't imagine where this will all end up.

Deb

Well, I wanted to put this under Comic Relief & Entertainment, but thought it would be missed there. This is for you @myststars and @Batfan007 .

Batfan, I think you've made a reference to Lovecraft in the past... and to both of you, I don't know if you've ever heard of Chia pets, a stupid 'pet rock' money waster in American history. I just saw these last week in a cheesy department store. $20 a piece. I just couldn't believe my eyes.  Doesn't Hillary look a bit like Trump?

myststars

Quote from: Deb
Well, I wanted to put this under Comic Relief & Entertainment, but thought it would be missed there. This is for you @myststars and @Batfan007 .

Batfan, I think you've made a reference to Lovecraft in the past... and to both of you, I don't know if you've ever heard of Chia pets, a stupid 'pet rock' money waster in American history. I just saw these last week in a cheesy department store. $20 a piece. I just couldn't believe my eyes.  Doesn't Hillary look a bit like Trump?

And both are made in china ? :)