Darkness, power and satan is a lie/ilusion

Started by myststars, October 31, 2016, 04:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeoshi Yamamoto

Video available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeqDaiYRt0w

I have viewed the entire video (around 26 minutes) and found it repetitive, lacking substance and guidance. Though I agree with the premise that there is no satan he does not make a case to support it. He runs around in circles repeating the same bloody thing over and over, and tells us we will face great difficulty in adopting that concept. Any serious paradigm shift is difficult to adopt, regardless.

Information provided through his website "Crimson Circle" tells us that Geoffrey Hoppe, the man, is "channelling" an entity by the name of Adamus Saint Germain plus others. It is claimed that Saint Germain was the Comte de St Germain from the 1700s and has had multiple lives before and after. Geoffrey Hoppe, if we are to believe the internet, is the CEO and founder of Crimson Circle, an organization providing books, recordings, videos and all kinds of gadgets for sale, including events, training, etc. all based on the sayings of Saint Germain.

I have viewed some of his videos previously and I just cannot convince myself that this guy is legitimate and not a fake. He has all the trappings of another fanciful personalty by the name of Lee Carroll that claims to channel Kryon. Both of these guys market much "stuff", and Lee Carroll has seminars and talks, in exotic places at very high prices. I wonder why!

I have transcribed several talks by Lee Carroll, and I find them severely lacking, foolish, repetitive and simply not believable. Consumer beware.

Sena

Quote from: Yeoshi YamamotoI have transcribed several talks by Lee Carroll, and I find them severely lacking, foolish, repetitive and simply not believable. Consumer beware.
Yeoshi, thanks for the warning.

Deb

"It's all a lie. Power, darkness, Satan, all of those things are just lies.
And Satan's greatest accomplishment... convincing people that he exists.
And he doesn't."

I didn't get any further than that. My brain looped.  :o

If you're interested in seeing a few other people professing to be channelers, the documentary below surfaced a few years ago. I believe all of these people are to some degree making a good living off their talents. Included in the documentary: Darryl Anka (Bashar), Lee Carrol (Kryon), John Cali (Chief Joseph), Goeffrey Hoppe (Tobias), Wendy Kennedy (Pleiadean Collective), Shawn Randall (Torah). All are fairly credible in the film.

I just don't know what to think any more about all of these supposed channelers. They each have a slightly different 'take' on reality. There are a LOT of people around the planet supporting them, people who are desperately looking for something to believe in and have rejected organized religion. But then, as evidenced by the size (enormous buildings) and number of churches in my area, there are plenty still accepting that as well.

https://youtu.be/e0ZAOFC9f84

LenKop

I actually went to watch Lee Carroll live here in Melbourne. I generally like the Kryon stuff, warm and fuzzy, and quite positive, even if a little shallow at times.

I can't remember if the price for the show was exorbitant, but I do remember being disappointed. I was there for around 6 hrs (if I remember correctly), and there were two channellings, that weren't very long, and in between a piano player with orchestral arrangment played some lovely tunes.....many, many lovely tunes.

I remember liking the channelling, but thought the show could have been wrapped up within an hour.

Len

Batfan007

Can anyone who posts here honestly say they believe in "satan"?

It's a kids fairy tale.
I've never met anyone who actually believes it literally any more than the easter burry or the wizard of Oz,

and good stories have their own meaning and symbols to learn from, so I don't rubbish it, in fact if you said to me "john you can go to heaven where the angels play harps, or rock out in hell with the best rock n rollers and heavy metal................"

hmm, which would I choose, I think you know already  ;)

Sena

Quote from: Batfan007Can anyone who posts here honestly say they believe in "satan"?
Some of the movies, such as Apparitions (2008) are rather convincing:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1140939/

Deb

Well, I can't say whether I ever believed in Satan, demons, etc. Even when I was a kid being forced through years of catechism, forced to go to church, shamed by the religious elders in the family for such things as knitting a sweater for my hamster when I was 5 (you're not supposed to work on Sunday, that's a SIN!). You BET that has stuck in my mind. Religion was the original government, controlling through fear. Actually, things haven't changed much. There are still plenty of authority figures trying to control us by fear (pharma, medicine, government, religion, parents sometimes...).

I know many people that believe in Satan et al., but they'd never be caught dead reading Jane Roberts or Seth.

Found the Wiki on Apparitions, wow, sounds pretty hardcore! Also found episode 1 on YouTube, I may watch it tonight.

Sena

Quote from: DebI know many people that believe in Satan et al., but they'd never be caught dead reading Jane Roberts or Seth.
It is probably rather simple - Creating your own reality. If someone creates Satan, then Satan will be real for that person. The Christian religion encourages people to create Satan, because Christ can't demonstrate his power unless Satan exists. The Christian religion is all about power; when a Christian talks about love it is a cover for something else. The wealth of the Vatican is the symbol of the power of the RC Church.

Batfan007

Quote from: Sena
Quote from: Batfan007Can anyone who posts here honestly say they believe in "satan"?
Some of the movies, such as Apparitions (2008) are rather convincing:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1140939/
Um, are you joking? I have no idea.

myststars

There are some paragraphs very nicely put about this in the book Course on Miracles.The only orthodox religion book that actually resonated with me.I like it very much.Is channeled also.This book deconstruct ilussions.

Batfan007

Quote from: strangerthings
Satan is real if you believe Satan is real. That is from the Seth Material. Demons are real if you believe they are real. For some, a lie. For me - very real.

For me, a sin is to doubt myself at creating my reality. 'To miss the mark.' Satan is the part of self that lives here in this appearing world / physical world and is locked in with hard facts of stones to throw at myself. Rock bed reality. My doubting self. That's Satan. Unable to create. Neutered. No seed sacs. etc etc. Nothing more nothing less. Not a horrible thing. 'You find a devil and you make more devils because you recognize them and what you recognize you project and make real in your world.' Every thought forms reality.

"Thou art ensnared by the words of thy mouth!"

Sure, he did say that. I personally would call that a mental projection. By the same logic, Santa exists (try telling young kids he doesn't) and Leprechauns exist.
But as adults we know better.

We project something into our reality, but to me there is not intrinsic existence of  a "satan" and even then, which version of Satan? There are so many from different religions and various world stories. I think the purpose of those stories is lost when instead of seeing the dynamic interplay of the characters representing human dramas and emotions, families, states of consciousness, choices etc, we instead take a literal view of those characters.

myststars

Bold and underlined are questions from the person asking questions.The rest are the answers received.

Okay, we're at five million years now, and while this is going on, we have passed Atlantis and Lemuria, right?
Well, it's so difficult. We're really making up a mythology of our own here, in the sense that Atlantis and Lemuria were really happening around those times. Both Mu and Atlantis were fully conversant with the settlements coming here from other places. Mu was perhaps most interactive with Orion at roughly around that time. There's been a lot of thought that the two civilizations had been interacting with the Pleiades, but that didn't come until much later. They communicated with the Pleiades, but it was direct. We really are not dealing with white influence yet. I'll get to that later.
Were the civilizations of Mu and Atlantis composed of the descendants from Jehovah then, or were they other experiments or outposts from other galaxies? The astrologicals had arrived by then, so the idea of a synthesized being had already taken place. Thus they were a synthesis that existed at the time between the astrologicals and, if they desired it, with many influences from extraterrestrial origins. The establishment of Atlantis was essentially an outgrowth of the formal break between Jehovah's right-hand man Lucifer and Jehovah himself. Lucifer had inadvertently created polarity by encouraging the Atlanteans. He inadvertently created separation, too, but he didn't mean to do that. He just wanted to show that it was possible for people to externally control and support their environment. The civilizations that were there, including Mu, still functioned from the idea of materializing what they needed. They were still materializing in Atlantis, but toward the end of thereign of Atlantis, in terms of their survivability, adaptability and so on, the Luciferian influence was much stronger; technology had come on strong by then. Technology really was not a factor, from your present understanding — technology that functions as a means of some extension of what you do, you understand. I'm not talking about thought technology here, meaning what you think or what you feel or what reacts to you. I'm talking about machines.
Extension of your senses? An extension of your physical action, an extension of something you do consciously.
Hear, see, manipulate.
Typewriter, that type of thing. That's all Luciferian. Some of the more old-fashioned Christian influence used to say that technology was from the devil, as it was gradually invented and reinvented in some of your civilizations. It really was! Kind of ironic. Earth is the irony capital of the universe!
So Jehovah is playing God and Lucifer is playing the devil?
Not playing that, but when they had a break like that, Lucifer wanted the people to have a sense of their own ability to control and manipulate their immediate environment. We're talking about the people who were beginning to be essentially Earth people at that time and were no longer actually outposts from anyplace else. They were colonies who grew up on Earth and who were a synthesis of various beings. So Lucifer wanted to offer an option. Jehovah was dead-set against it. He could see where it was going and didn't like it. They had a break. For a long time Lucifer was still a lightbeing and was considered a great being. It's just that Jehovah was at that point annoyed with him; he didn't get angry at him until much later. Lucifer now knows all these things; he understands. Lucifer's darker side (we use those kind of references for ease of understanding) is Satan, yet Satan still isn't all that stuff.
So he's still attempting to help the people or to control them? What is Satan's role?
Control. Let's not wander too far off our map.

Shapiro, Robert. The Explorer Race Books I & II (Kindle Locations 11986-11989). Light Technology Publishing. Kindle Edition.

myststars

The book Explorer Race tackle very delicate subjects like:

- wanting to go out of the planet
- starseed/wanderers issues with not fitting earth
- starseed/wanderers not feeling that is worth to continue life
- Inferiority complex in front of alien races
- the wanting to be taken off the planet
- being worthy as an earth human.

This book the way it presented those things above brake some mental patterns.Other books couldn't..The will to live on earth was restored.Zoosh and other entities present things from a very broad view and we (the Earth human) are prepared  to be the masters of emotions in the unverse.This is a feat that many many other civilizations couldn't not achieve even if they are advanced.When we will be in the Confederation in the future we will be the ambassadors for the new races.We humans will be others "UFO"...The book tackle this matter in a very profound and almost in every session someone a human being put a question regarding this inferiority complex so is tackled from many many angles.

Sena

Quote from: strangerthingsStrange things happen when I talk honestly about UFOs and my feelings at the time.
Gravity is a funny thing. Scientists pretend to understand it, but they don't. Witches flying on broomsticks? Maybe all of us Sethites are witches and wizards (the black sheep of the universe)

Deb

OK girl, amazing story.
I have to say, when I was a pre-teen, Barney and Betty Hill were the bomb.
Considering my miserable living conditions and family situation at that time, I used to hope and pray and invite that I would be abducted by aliens. Another fantasy was that I would suddenly find out I was adopted and that my real family would come back and claim me as their own.
Neither scenario ever happened.

I have seen many shooting stars, meteors close enough to do damage, and, I think, a burn mark on a previous vehicle's windshield that I think was caused by a minuscule meteor. How else does one get a char mark on the windshield when there are no other cars in sight? Driving down a deserted road, a loud smack on the windshield, and then a charred track... Huh?

There have been many times when anything electronic that I have come into contact with fails, from watches to computers...

But your experience, with a witness, takes the cake.

I have to say that now when I recognize the electronic complications, I just back off and feel that the universe is telling me to do just that.

I have had many experiences outside of what is considered the norm. While I can't label them as one thing or another, I can only say they are outside of what is considered the norm. Paranormal then?

I have always loved the idea that we don't know it all.

Sena

Quote from: strangerthingsWhen the power went out the look on my daughters face was "What the hell mom? " She then says to me (not word for word but pretty much) "What did you do? They do not like what you are saying mom stop it!"
strangerthings, your daughter was right. You can't blame the extraterrestrials, it's the human race which is in a godawful mess. The ET's will give us the secret of free energy only if and when we get our act together. It may or may not happen,

myststars

Quote from: strangerthingsHow else does one get a char mark on the windshield when there are no other cars in sight? Driving down a deserted road, a loud smack on the windshield, and then a charred track... Huh?

If your emotions are like a tumultous wind then .... unstable / chaotic events happen around you ...

Deb

Quote from: strangerthingsIts like when you are stressed and running late you will be behind every friggin slow poke, every red light, all the slow lanes (to include grocery stores ) and all that jazz. Aint we fun?!

I had a wise friend tell me once this was the Universe telling me I needed to slow down, so that's the first thing I think of when that happens. It turns off my annoyance response pretty quickly. I see the Universe as an authority figure, lol.

Quote from: strangerthingsI couldnt help but think of the reincarnated life I must have had at some point as this woman --- I wonder?

Whoa!
I've never been accused of morphing, but I did have a lucid dream where I found a mirror to look into (a pre-suggested experiment from an LD web site). It wasn't the me I know in the mirror, which scared me (I'd grown accustomed to my face...), but then I started morphing into other women. I had the idea that these were other mes, either incarnations or splinter souls of some sort. But no men, only women.

I wouldn't be surprised if your older woman is another incarnation of you. Maybe a sage of some sort?

myststars

@strangerthings All love to you but your english is kinda tailored for the native language speaker than for a foreign.I gave up reading some of your posts. :)

Deb

Quote from: myststarsstrangerthings All love to you but your english is kinda tailored for the native language speaker than for a foreign.I gave up reading some of your posts.

I imagine slang, regional colloquialisms and casual expressions would be the hardest to understand when you're trying to deal with communicating in a second language. They would not only be unfamiliar expressions, but impossible to relate to if you haven't lived in the country. Just remind us if we get to be too much. Your English is incredibly good, even with slang and using things like "kinda," so it's easy to forget.

I have to say that I even have come across slang in English that I don't understand. The Brits, Australians, probably New Zealanders use words I've never heard of and sometimes can't even figure it out from the context. Or words that mean something entirely different in American English. Sometimes embarrassing stuff.  :-[

Batfan007

Quote from: Deb
Quote from: myststarsstrangerthings All love to you but your english is kinda tailored for the native language speaker than for a foreign.I gave up reading some of your posts.

I imagine slang, regional colloquialisms and casual expressions would be the hardest to understand when you're trying to deal with communicating in a second language. They would not only be unfamiliar expressions, but impossible to relate to if you haven't lived in the country. Just remind us if we get to be too much. Your English is incredibly good, even with slang and using things like "kinda," so it's easy to forget.

I have to say that I even have come across slang in English that I don't understand. The Brits, Australians, probably New Zealanders use words I've never heard of and sometimes can't even figure it out from the context. Or words that mean something entirely different in American English. Sometimes embarrassing stuff.  :-[

I don't think you have to have lived in the country. I get most colloquial languages in say cinema and TV from the UK and US, and some from China and Japan from watching films over the years. But that is more broad and general things, rather than more specific and timely language, the "zeitgeist" etc. I guess a little from various European people /nationalities I have met over the years too.