Dancing

Started by Deb, March 05, 2015, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Hi Phyllis (can I call you that? It's easier than typing your user name, let me know... no worries here. Deb is my real name). I just got a teensy break from working, thought I'd just respond to this now and catch up on the rest later today. I love to laugh, just LOVE it. And to make another person laugh makes my heart sing.

I definitely am not much of a dancer in this life, but have ALWAYS felt the inclination when I watch others. I must be a dancer in another life. But Michael Jackson (especially This Is It) can get me dancing around the kitchen while cooking dinner with a friend... after a glass of wine or two, of course.

If you want to post any videos, all you need to do is copy a link and put it in a reply. I think this software requires that you put a bit of text in the box too, even if it's a punctuation mark. Later ~

eyelive4ever2

Don't forget all of these lives/sets of pulsations exist in the moment, in the spacious present and in simultaneous time, which I call saturated in God's brain waves. That means that you really are connected to a dancer in one of these probable lives going on now. According to Seth, all these lives move in and out of each other like holograms, which they are. Have you read the book "The Holographic Universe" by Talbot? And when you dance, in this other life called a probable life, there may be a professional dancer that you can pull to you to learn what they learn/feel.
I would rather speak Seth constantly with every word. I think that the words yesterday and tomorrow and death and solidity and disease, etc. should be stricken from the books. How else will everyone get to know quantum physics? I don't understand why quantum physics has been ignored with such insistence.
AND the name Phyllis is fine. I did not bond with it and prefer names that move, like the name Laughing. I love laughing, too. I have named myself Singing Rain in some ways, like on some of my art. The reason that I think people will not like my art is because I write on it sayings like "I am a magnificent, powerful being of light". Nobody knows that and I want to teach it....but still I feel ridiculed. I used to say this constantly to myself. When I was feeling all that energy flowing in and out of me I was thinking those words constantly. I used to paint posters that say these words. Now my art says more general things that might be in AA meetings like "Expect a miracle" and "Child of Infinity" and "Offspring of eternity" or "I am loved" or "I am energy" or "I am beautiful". My chosen mother in this life was so bitter and sarcastic that I must try to fix that with others. Perhaps my art could hypotize others with these words just because they read it. That was and is the plan.
I would like to have a gallery full of my art. I have imagined a house built of glass, stained glass or crystal full of my art where I invite everybody over from around the world. Perhaps I am seeing that world they say is full of forms built of crystal, like those crystal palaces that people build that may be in that world called heaven. I remember reading a book where people write of their experiences between lives. They speak of these structures that are built out of light that shine so brightly they are like crystal.
I have been in a lull, too, but I am thinking of painting again with all these affirmations so that I can hypnotize myself constantly in my apartment. I am bored too death LOL. I have got to reach out to others again. That is what gets the flow going--just wanting to help others. Wanting helps pull that energy through us. Wanting is desire which is what our bodies are made of. Of course Seth says that we are constantly hypnotizing ourselves. He says that we are in lives of illusions and hallucinations. We are not solid, but powerful beings of energy and light. What else can we be when we are constantly vibrating at 570 trillion times a second? WOW !!! As physicists say "everything is energy."
Of course these are all other's words. I don't know when they become mine. When do I get to claim my own words of power? I don't feel like light or energy really.  I am pretending, which of course is literal magic. ONce when I was a kid between the age of 8 and 18 I wished for a cool day while I was looking out the front door at a hot day. When I looked back into the living room, up in front of me popped a window of rain hanging in the air. I remember a rectangular shape full of softly dripping rain. But then Seth says memories are really us making it up again, so I don't really know what happened. I just hang on to it like it was a hologram. I remember being called a liar by that mother when I told her.
Seth says we choose these lives for our development. I wonder what I have learned from choosing constantly a mother so full of a lack of hope. Seth might say that in another life she saved me and tried to give me hope. If only I could remember. I have got to find a hypnotist that I can bond with, that just doesn't take my money. I chose so many therapists and healers that helped me not at all that I gave up choosing. I think that the one for me should just pop up right where I am. I really think that I should have a best friend that will be like a therapist for me. I don't think that I should have to give money to anyone. I did not ask for money when I was praying for others. Healing should always be free.

When I felt that really fast energy travel from me to Laughing when he was crying, do I get to say how magical that is because I felt it? I didn't heal him, yet, I was open to wanting to help him. We have to be open. I have read that love is allowance. I allowed myself to be open to him. That is what I have done. I have healed no one. I have been open to sharing my energy and letting all the energy we are immersed in to flow through me. That is the secret. Being open means not being afraid of germs and enemies, etc. If I believed in germs and enemies I would never have tried. Remember in a Seth book when Jane was saying prayer is stronger than a beam of steel? Every one of our electrons are beams of light that travel 186,000 miles a minute. I think I remember that being the speed of light. And just think, electrons are constantly popping in and out of many realities, being a part of each of them. I think that they must be traveling faster than the speed of light to do that. Think I read that in a Seth book.
I am really sad that my son does not want to read Seth books. He is 27 and that is about the time that I picked up Seth books. But I was in a lot of pain and needed the relief. Laughing is not in that pain. In fact, he is already married. I have not been married at all in this life. I bought him a Hands of LIght book when he was really young in this life and he colored in it. He thanks me now for not teaching him germs and enemies and disease because he is never sick/stressed out enough to be sick. I gave him no immunizations or shots, etc. until he entered grade school, and even then did not until a large street sign fell on his head. I should have wished for his cut to heal up right away right then, but I took him to a clinic. How sad for both of us. I have been really stupid. Everything may be just fine because we are eternal energy beings, but I have made many mistakes like this. I have been going against my own plan for this life, so Seth says. OR, I have stopped pulsating in the moment and pretended that there is such a thing as time.
I wanted to stay away from Laughing's teachers, so I toned down the healing thing, to my detriment and his. I had such traumatic experiences with teachers as a child that I wanted nothing to do with Laughings teachers. If I had taught Laughing to heal himself out right, then the teachers would have been on it saying to stop it. That was my thoughts, but I think I was really wrong.
Sick is one of those words that should be deleted too. We should be saying "stressed out by the beliefs in solidity and death" because isn't that really the core of all stress?

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on March 05, 2015, 04:18:29 PMDon't forget all of these lives/sets of pulsations exist in the moment, in the spacious present and in simultaneous time,... That means that you really are connected to a dancer in one of these probable lives going on now.

Yes! I don't forget that. Still having some issues conceptualizing simultaneous time, just as, when a child, I would contemplate infinity. There are some things I will never fully grasp in this existence. But I figure that's why I'm still here. But, even as a child and watching dancers on tv, my legs would twitch like I was meant to be up there with them. A strange reaction that I have not forgotten. I just started reading Unknown Reality 1 not long ago, Seth's explaining probable lives has been very enlightening and enjoyable. The first time I took the Intensive class with Rick, I asked him a question that he laughed at, which of course made me feel stupid. But Seth had an answer in UR1 for where my mind was headed with my question, so shame on Rick! It was a valid question.

Have you read the book "The Holographic Universe" by Talbot? And when you dance, in this other life called a probable life, there may be a professional dancer that you can pull to you to learn what they learn/feel.

No, I haven't read that one. Like you, I've read a lot, but have not read that. I suppose I need to add it to my wish list. The whole probable life concept is so interesting to me. I want to be able to communicate, on a conscious level, with the other "mes" that are out there. Sometimes I can almost feel them.

QuoteI would rather speak Seth constantly with every word.

I could go there too, his concepts are always in the back of my mind. But no one in my immediate life (meaning my physicality) has heard of Seth, has an interest, or is willing to listen. That's one of the reasons I made this forum. Nothing like trying to explain the Seth stuff to a friend and getting that raised eyebrow and mumblings of a cult.

QuoteI don't understand why quantum physics has been ignored with such insistence.

"This is the way we do it. It's always been done this way". I've been looking for a Bruce Lipton video that speaks to this topic. I really think you'd like him. I've read his 3 books more than once. He's a former medical school professor and cellular biologist who has solid, repeatable scientific evidence that our beliefs (aka perceptions) create our reality, create our health, and control our genes. And he lost his job because he dared to challenge the textbook teachings of doctors because he knew it was all erroneous and could not perpetuate incorrect information. I've had the privilege to meet him in person, got a hearty, chubby hug and book signing from him. He had the chutzpah to pick himself up after the ridicule he was dealt (and called a heretic, no less, thank god the inquisition is over) and has made quite a future for himself.

QuoteI have named myself Singing Rain in some ways.
I resonate with Earth Spirit for myself, but my driver's license says otherwise. I've never cared for my given name.

QuoteThe reason that I think people will not like my art is because I write on it sayings like "I am a magnificent, powerful being of light". Nobody knows that and I want to teach it....but still I feel ridiculed.
People eat that stuff up right now, you should pursue it.

My chosen mother in this life was so bitter and sarcastic that I must try to fix that with others. Perhaps my art could hypnotize others with these words just because they read it. That was and is the plan.

Try to get past her. My early life was rough too, but as I've said before she inspired me to be what she was not. She was not an evil person, just a product of her own childhood. You have a son, it sounds like he's doing well. Maybe she also made you a better mother than she was?

QuoteI would like to have a gallery full of my art.

I would too.

QuoteI have been in a lull, too, but I am thinking of painting again

Yep, I'm there too.

When I felt that really fast energy travel from me to Laughing when he was crying, do I get to say how magical that is because I felt it? I didn't heal him, yet, I was open to wanting to help him. We have to be open. I have read that love is allowance. I allowed myself to be open to him. That is what I have done.

I've had those insights too, all my life, and have been told it's not real and to ignore it. All we can do is be open to it.

QuoteI am really sad that my son does not want to read Seth books.

I know. I've tried to talk with my son but he's been indoctrinated by college, has his own mind (he thinks), challenges everything I say but has been swayed by liberal teachings. He is finding himself. Yet, we respect each others' opinions (me more than he) and I'm just grateful that he's an independent thinker to some extent and has the ability to change his mind.

QuoteI gave him no immunizations or shots, etc. until he entered grade school

I wish I'd done that when my son was a baby, but gave in to the doctor's scare tactics.

So your son kept his given name?