Quote on spiritual awakening

Started by Deb, March 13, 2015, 10:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

There is a vast spiritual awakening in progress in our world. Quietly and soulfully, many are returning to the truth of who they are, seeing the futility of the world's ego ways. If you surrender to this call from within, it may lead to a deep questioning of "the way we do things." There will surely be moments of loneliness, where you feel that you no longer belong, as the world tries to pull you back into its worn out paradigms; but if you stay in peace and follow the call, your soul will begin to see truth in a deeper way: the remembrance of perfection, your own, and that of others. This truth is the only freedom there really is, and its power is beyond anything the world can offer. It is your power. It can move mountains. It can heal you--it can heal the world.  ~Sherri Lane

Toronto Sethian

Seth makes us take our own blinders off.

Seth once said that one thing he knows for sure is that help must be given, one to another.

It can indeed be difficult to see when others close their eyes.  But closing our eyes to be in the dark, together with them, is no solution...

Deb

Quote from: Toronto Sethian on April 18, 2015, 06:06:44 PMIt can indeed be difficult to see when others close their eyes.  But closing our eyes to be in the dark, together with them, is no solution...

Beautifully said. And so true.

At the risk of spoiling the reverence I feel for this topic (and forever needing a laugh), I found this quote on Facebook one day. It seemed a bit fitting, due to the quirky way my brain works.

Toronto Sethian

Thanks, lol.  Of course, most of the wisdom I hold was initially given to me by others.  The eloquence in expression of ideas in that post are mostly Seth's.

I read of a child who, in difficulty, once said, "I closed my eyes so I could not see the dark".  That resonates to me on other levels!

Deb

Quote from: Toronto Sethian on April 20, 2015, 02:10:17 PM"I closed my eyes so I could not see the dark". 

That's priceless and a child's perfect logic. But yes, it goes much deeper than that.

Toronto Sethian

Agreed.

There are many kinds of darkness, exterior and interior.  Closing one's eyes to the former IS effective in reducing the stimuli perceived or shifting it to another area that is not so stressful (I've tried it).

Fortunately, "No system is a closed one", and all lead to others.  :)