In nature there are no accidents.

Started by inavalan, March 04, 2023, 02:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

The Early Class Sessions Book 2 : A Seth Book: The Seth Sessions Held in Jane Roberts' ESP Class in Elmira, NY, Nov 17, 1970

In nature there are no accidents.

if you accept, my dear Lady of Florence, the possibility of the slightest, smallest, most insignificant accident then, indeed, you open Pandora's box. For logically there cannot be simply one small accident, but a universe in which accidents are not the exception but the rule. A universe in which, therefore, following logically, your consciousness is a combination of an accidental conglomeration of atoms and molecules without reason or cause that will vanish into nonexistence forever even as, indeed, they would have come from nonexistence.Once you accept, you see, that idea then you must, if you follow your thought completely through, accept the idea of a random accidental universe in which you are at the mercy of any accident; in which mind or purpose have little meaning; in which you are at the mercy of all random happenings; in which 300,000 human beings can be swept off the face of the planet without reason, without cause, simply at the whim of an accidental happening.

Whenever you think that you have a headache simply because you have a headache; or you bump into a door simply because you bump into a door; or you have an accident simply because you happen to be in a particular place at a particular time; whenever you feel yourself powerless, then you think that accidents happen and that you have no control over them. The only answer is to realize that you form physical events, individually and en masse. And as I have said, time and time again, you form the physical reality that you know.

([Janice:] "How deep should we go in looking for the reason?")
    If you want to know yourself and to know the reason for your actions, then you should discover why you have, in quotes, "accidents," end of quotes.

([Florence:] "What is the difference between an accident and a mistake?")
    A mistake is when you do not know what you are doing, when momentarily, you lose sight of your goals or when you do not live up to them. You can turn a mistake into a challenge. If you make a mistake you can learn from it because you realize it is your fault. If, on the other hand, you believe an accident happens to you that you had nothing to do with, you can learn nothing from it except to duck.

([Gert:] "Does where you hurt yourself have an indication as to why?") There is a reason, indeed. It need not always imply guilt, however. The location will be highly significant, indeed, as are all physical difficulties.

You must learn to find out the answer for yourself from yourself for this sets up communication between various layers of the self, and this is highly important for your own development.

Your psy-time should not be simply for the purpose of getting outside of your body or having an out-of-body experience. Whatever happens, accept it and go along with it. It is no accident.

you will be able to translate knowledge in technical terms and perhaps come up with some breakthroughs that scientists can understand.

you will be able to translate what you get into technical terms which few can do comparatively speaking. Set for yourself whatever theoretical questions you imagine as to the nature of the universe. And in the dream state and in psy-time the answers will be given to you. Choose, therefore, subjects that are close to your own inclinations.

There is no accidental universe. You create the accidents. You create the triumphs. Now, each of you create the ambiguous universe that you live in, and you project your ideas of reality upon it.

if you ever doubted it, so if you think you are being persecuted, you are doing the persecution. You are the judge. You are the person who hunts you down the years and the days. When you realize this, no other human being alive will have the power to hurt you or to hunt you. When you realize your own freedom then you are free. I am not as familiar with your terminology as our friend, Ruburt. Is the term nerfs or narcs? All right, you project upon him. He is hunting you because you are hunting yourself.

([Ned:] "Yes, he is saying come and get me.") You are correct. When you realize you are free, he will not bother you and you will not feel the need to be hunted. He is, in your terms, a screwed-up human being, as you are, with his own problems. And if you could but realize it you could talk to him but you magnify your differences. You magnify the differences of culture as a background and idea instead of realizing that you are both human beings embarked on a magnificent adventure. Travelers in a space and time that you have both created. Actors wearing different masks, but in a play that you have both created.

([Ned:] "I realize what you are saying, this is what I have always thought. I don't see where you got the idea that I thought the way you are talking.") Feel it. You think one way, but feel another. Now, do you follow me? So, peace.

In our small discussions, between what I say and the words you hear, I try to communicate, telepathically, with each of you so that you understand your progress, your achievements, your triumphs and also understand those areas in which you still need work and development.

Those of you who are ready will hear from me in the dream state this evening.

Like Like x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.