Mesentery

Started by LenKop, January 05, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenKop

Hi all,

A new organ has been discovered. Located in the abdomen, known as the mesentery.

Here's the link

http://www.sciencealert.com/it-s-official-a-brand-new-human-organ-has-been-classified

It piqued my interest, as we were recently discussing probabilities and 'new species of man' in one of Sena's posts.

The 'discovery' of an organ in this day and age is amazing. With all the tech, intellect and experience we have, I wonder whether the organ was always sitting in front of the Dr's eyes, or is it a case of a probable shift that has occurred en mass.

Furthermore, when Seth states that mankind will seem almost as a new species, i wonder if pure physiological changes are part of what he meant.

Now, it might be a stretch, and perhaps the mesentery was always just sitting there and thought to be something else, but it made me wonder....

Len

Deb

Yes, it seems they thought it was in pieces and so didn't consider it an organ. That seems strange to me. I don't know what classifies something as an organ, but it's fairly typical in science to disregard things or test results that don't fit within the constraints of expectations.

This 'new organ' reminds me of this quote from Seth. Not that the mesentery seems to be some sort of tool for psychic communication, but it makes me wonder what other organs are located in our bodies that have been ignored because science doesn't know what they do or they don't fit within the rules.

"There are built-in biological structures that are activated for the reception of such messages, and they have always been a part of your physical nature as a species. They will not be triggered on a personal basis until your own beliefs allow you to perceive the multidimensional layers of your own experience or at least to accept the possibilities."  NOPR Session 675

There's been new information coming out over the past few years that there is a gut-brain connection. There are various articles available on the internet from reliable resources, but this book, Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia, explains a lot.

LenKop

But I question further than just the scientist ignoring parts of the body. Perhaps that part of the body didn't exist at all, or existed in some different form?

Isn't that how probabilities work?

For example, a species makes a grand shift in consciousness, the physical landscape changes, so doesn't the entire 'backstory' have to fit? or at least most of it, and the rest is the 'discovery'?

So one day an organ isn't there, cause we don't need it, the next day (after x amount of work, over x amount of time, on behalf of the masses) the organ is there. No one notices a dramatic shift because the backstory/history has changed as well (ie doctors never thought of it as connected), so the individuals who have changed probable futures accept the story and no one is any wiser. After all, our system is set up to trust the scientific proof of things.

I'm not sure where the creative aspect fits in with this. And I'm not even sure if it's possible, at our level, to pick up on a probable reality shift, shift with it, while still remember an old probable reality.

I'm confusing myself.... ;D

Len

Deb

Quote from: LenKopFor example, a species makes a grand shift in consciousness, the physical landscape changes, so doesn't the entire 'backstory' have to fit? or at least most of it, and the rest is the 'discovery'?

I hadn't thought about it that way, I suppose so. Just as Seth says we can go back and change our past, which changes our present although I think he also mentioned that we would only then remember the 'new' past. If our past physiology changes, I suppose the same would apply, which would then mean that we wouldn't know any better. I need to think about this a bit, I've confused myself as well.