Anita Moorjani

Started by Deb, July 30, 2015, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Expansion. Connectivity. Accept, love, be... yourself.

Jackaranda

I read her book. One of the best ever books about an NDE and how it changed a life.
Jack

Deb

I agree! I've listened to her book on audio a couple of times and bought a hardcover one for her to sign at the I Can Do It conference in Denver last summer. What an amazing lady! And a truly amazing book.

Deb

This Huffington Post article about Anita came across my desk today. From the article:

Quote from: HuffPostAnita believes that we are all born connected to an inner guidance system
but it gets conditioned out of us.
We are taught from a young age to get our validation externally rather than internally.
We give our power to people and cultural belief systems that dictate how we should live our lives.
If we are constantly trying to be what other people want us to be, we end up not living our own life.
Anita's experience in the heavenly realm set her free from all of that. When she came back,
she knew that all she had to do was to be herself and follow her joy.
I wondered if living life that way means you never have problems.
Anita said that you do, but the problems you attract from following your heart
are like a check and balance system to put you back on course.
When you resolve them, they take you to the next level of your deepest self.

I also liked the quote from Richard Bach, "We teach best what we most need to learn." Coincidentally, just this morning I moved a post about him over to the new Memorabilia board.