Author Topic: Magical Approach - First Draft  (Read 229 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Laurel Butts posted these images on Facebook today. Rob's corrections on the first (six) pages of The Magical Approach. Laurel's post:

"This is the first page of The Magical Approach as it was created in 1994. You can see Rob's corrections and notes, our original page numbers, and the day it was received back from New World Library- 7/29/94- a natural "time" date that is almost an anniversary with the original writing. Have a wonderful August 2017, and may it be a magical month!"

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
Robert Butts lived on "Pinnacle" blvd. *L*

When my mentor went to hospitol to see her daughter through birth of her son, her daughter named her son Seth (did not know she practiced Seth Material) and her nurse's name was Jane Roberts.

lol
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: strangerthings
When my mentor went to hospitol to see her daughter through birth of her son, her daughter named her son Seth (did not know she practiced Seth Material) and her nurse's name was Jane Roberts.

Just saw this. Holy cow, what are the chances?!?  :o

I have a feeling this kid has an interesting future.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):