Author Topic: The "psychic webwork" and physical events  (Read 648 times)

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
My understanding of Seth's teaching on this topic is that there is a "psychic webwork" connecting all conscious individuals. People make decisions due to the influence of this webwork, but in most instances they are not aware of this influence. The influence operates at a cellular level, and only partially involves the brain. Here is the relevant quote:

"...... events are connected one to the other in a psychic webwork
that is far more effective than your physical technological system
of communication. Here, reality codes are utilized. Knowledge is
received and transmitted in electromagnetic patterns so that one pat-
tern can carry far more units of information than anything you have,
technologically speaking. Each cell in the body does its part in pick-
ing up such signals and transmitting them.
Some decoding also takes
place at that level, so that pertinent information is sent where it
belongs, physically speaking.

Much information does not even reach the brain (the mind is
aware of such data, however).

(The Nature of the Psyche, Chapter Eight)

https://archive.org/stream/RandomSethQuotes2/JaneRobertsNatureofPsyche_djvu.txt
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:05:24 AM by Sena »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Sena
My understanding of Seth's teaching on this topic is that there is a "psychic webwork" connecting all conscious individuals. People make decisions due to the influence of this webwork, but in most instances they are not aware of this influence.

Yes, great topic! There's this too:

Quote from: Seth
"You cooperate together to form the physical reality that you know, telepathically, through ways and means that are unknown to you. You weave webs of psychic reality that then coalesce into physical reality. You do not necessarily weave them alone, but together. Your thoughts intertwine with those of others. You are responsible for your own thoughts. You need to learn the power of thought and emotion, but this should fill you with the joy of creativity. Once you realize that your thoughts form reality, then you are no longer a slave to events. You simply have to learn the methods." — Seth Speaks, Appendix, ESP Class Session, 01/05/71

"Now: you must understand, for one thing, that telepathy operates constantly at a subconscious level. If you continually expect any individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so. Every individual reacts to suggestion. According then to the specific conditions existing at the time, such an individual will to some extent or another act according to the mass suggestions he has received." —TES8 Session 340 May 10, 1967

We "simply" have to learn the methods. But I do find it a little disturbing or even disappointing that "every individual reacts to suggestion." I suppose on some level this being influenced by others is conscious and necessary but it feels to me that this is saying we don't necessarily have independent thought. Yet Seth does say reacts to (to some degree) rather than follows suggestion. I imagine the psychic web would be the "glue" of the official line of consciousness, maintaining some consistency in mass reality—those constants we agree upon.

I've decided to take Nature of the Psyche on my next trip.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Quote from: Deb
But I do find it a little disturbing or even disappointing that "every individual reacts to suggestion."
The example which occurs to me here is a parent who expects his child to behave badly. Even if nothing is said, the telepathic message is sent to the child. It is much better to expect one's child to do well.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Another quote from Chapter 8 of The Nature of the Psyche:

"You cannot begin to understand how you form the physical events of your life unless you understand the connections between creativity, dreams, play, and those events that form your waking hours."

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Seth brings up play quite a bit. A lot of us adults forget how to play, even hobbies can become implements for competitiveness and perfectionism.

I can see playfulness (or spontaneity) being a great way for us to get out of our intellects and in touch with our inner selves and F2. Maybe "play" will become another "Seth on..." topic.  Or "creativity, dreams and play."

Offline Misayakagr

I do not want to believe that I have seen this article.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
events are connected one to the other in a psychic webwork
of communication.
I think the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 may have been due to the "psychic webwork". Hardly anyone predicted this event.
"The world’s first Marxist-Communist state would become one of the biggest and most powerful nations in the world, occupying nearly one-sixth of Earth’s land surface, before its fall and ultimate dissolution in 1991."
http://www.history.com/topics/history-of-the-soviet-union

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
I think the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 may have been due to the "psychic webwork".

Well yes, I guess it would have to had been. I hadn't thought about that before and have had an interest in Russia's history for a few years, have read various explanations (blame) for the collapse of the USSR. That was a really clear article on the basics demonstrating it was a combination of things, a cooperative event around the world.

"During the 1960s and 1970s, the Communist Party elite rapidly gained wealth and power while millions of average Soviet citizens faced starvation. The Soviet Union’s push to industrialize at any cost resulted in frequent shortages of food and consumer goods."

The quote from the article made me think about what's happening to the people of N. Korea.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
I hadn't thought about that before and have had an interest in Russia's history for a few years, have read various explanations (blame) for the collapse of the USSR.
Deb, the other interesting thing about the collapse was that it was bloodless.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
Quote from: Misayakagr
I do not want to believe that I have seen this article.

Hmmmm could you expand a little?

When I first read that book Nature of the Psyche --- for some strange reason I got really angry...

Dunno why.... it doesnt anger me now. It hit home like nothing I have ever read. I think that is why it deeply upset me. I didnt want to face certain things but there they were ...muckin about ...some of them....*S*

“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
My understanding of Seth's teaching on this topic is that there is a "psychic webwork" connecting all conscious individuals. People make decisions due to the influence of this webwork, but in most instances they are not aware of this influence. The influence operates at a cellular level, and only partially involves the brain. Here is the relevant quote:

"...... events are connected one to the other in a psychic webwork
of communication. Here, reality codes are utilized. Knowledge is
received and transmitted in electromagnetic patterns so that one pat-
tern can carry far more units of information than anything you have,
technologically speaking. Each cell in the body does its part in pick-
ing up such signals and transmitting them.
Some decoding also takes
place at that level, so that pertinent information is sent where it
belongs, physically speaking.

Much information does not even reach the brain (the mind is
aware of such data, however).

(The Nature of the Psyche, Chapter Eight)

https://archive.org/stream/RandomSethQuotes2/JaneRobertsNatureofPsyche_djvu.txt

Neville talks about that too.....people will do things and this will set up your outcome of creation....having no idea why they are doing what they are doing

I also really dig this when it  comes to synchronicity...wild sometimes really ....

and! I was JUST talking about this with someone yesterday!!! I was trying to explain this and ....that was .... hmmmm.....a little difficult at first without whippin out a Seth book ...but I eventually made sense lol
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:39:41 AM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Seth also says ... dunno where right now (I know on one of the CD's)

that the weather is psyche energy as are the clouds

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
I think its cute how when I want privacy I am tested by interuptions...to see how flexible I am

because it seems someone nearly always walks in lololol

I used to get so angry! Then I realized, ahhhhhh its a challenge! I dont get mad anymore and am quite flexible and wow how this applies

There are also times when I am thinking something and my husband will come home from work with either data, or physical things, expressing the very thing I had on my mind

Offline transient amnesia

• Sethie I
Quote from: strangerthings

I remember Seth saying that too,  that's something I've wrestled with for decades! wondering how much of this is 'weather wars' and how much is psyche expression? 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:36:58 PM by transient amnesia »

• Sethie I
Quote from: transient amnesia
There are also times when I am thinking something and my husband will come home from work with either data, or physical things, expressing the very thing I had on my mind

Yep... I wake-up in the morning often with a 'word', or statement someone said in my dream.  Usually, within a few days there will be some recognition somewhere in the news or I will hear someone else say 'the exact words'!  Yesterdays statement was "Their burning blue sequoia".  That's it, that's all.  I haven't heard back yet. 

Today's message was Burl Ives song "A little bitty tear".  The day's not over yet! 

• Sethie I
Yesterdays statement was "Their burning blue sequoia".  That's it, that's all.  I haven't heard back yet.

ok, this might be answer to a question I thought to myself when I stepped outside yesterday.  As folks are starting to use their fireplaces now, I smelled the smoke from the neighbors fire and wondered what wood they were burning?  Didn't smell like Juniper. 

I just recognized it as the answer? because I did it again today....  :/  ok, the lights on now :)

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II

I remember Seth saying that too,  that's something I've wrestled with for decades! wondering how much of this is 'weather wars' and how much is psyche expression? 

you and me both

and it isnt just MY psyche or your psyche we are talkin about here

IF the weather wars are true, and they CAN effect the negative ions to make storms (and they can) is it the psyche .... doing....what exactly?

Im a little confused by that myself. I want to think better of humanity and right now is not the time for me to get into that LOL not by a long shot. I am in a very sensitive emotional state at the present.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II

Yep... I wake-up in the morning often with a 'word', or statement someone said in my dream.  Usually, within a few days there will be some recognition somewhere in the news or I will hear someone else say 'the exact words'!  Yesterdays statement was "Their burning blue sequoia".  That's it, that's all.  I haven't heard back yet. 

Today's message was Burl Ives song "A little bitty tear".  The day's not over yet! 

LOL

I hear ya... Im one of those wakey with words people too

First time it happened to me and I dont know why I am revealing this but whatever was the word "Paul"

Next was cephalapod

and after that was a bunch of bible phrases and those really were wierd because wtf! lol I had no idea what they meant and why I am waking up with that (at the time I called crap)

Before my NLP teacher passed on I woke up the day before in a mess of emotions with the words "New Teacher" no idea why ... I was in bed all day in tears I was a mess and I had no idea why --- next day he died. We got a new NLP teacher and after that I was ehhhh about being into it. But I did finish my training. Learned it after that on my own for my own self to talk to my own self and tell a better story in my head.

All of my wakey with words have come true.....so

Blue sequoia...... hmmmmm ...

Not too long ago I awoke with a song in my head and I had never heard the tune before....for a week I woke up with that song .... and finally I had to ask someone..."have you ever heard this before?" I only could manage a few words of it because I had never heard it before ..I am really surprised they could tell me the song....turns out to be this one: I was in a melt down to my core hearing this song for the first time. It cut straight to my core of being and it was my Inner Self talking to me. I still get emotional hearing it and wonder what is being said ...I have theories but ....I dunno and what I mean by talking to me is that it was like a thing between 'us'. I dont know how to describe it.

(edited for typos)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:23:11 AM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Yesterdays statement was "Their burning blue sequoia".  That's it, that's all.  I haven't heard back yet.

ok, this might be answer to a question I thought to myself when I stepped outside yesterday.  As folks are starting to use their fireplaces now, I smelled the smoke from the neighbors fire and wondered what wood they were burning?  Didn't smell like Juniper. 

I just recognized it as the answer? because I did it again today....  :/  ok, the lights on now :)

Go ask them.... that would be awesome verification. I would think? Please tell us what you find out?

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II

btw - there were trees there burning from the inside out....is that normal? I found it most strange. That fire left ashes of stones, brick, cars, in its wake. People could not be identified.....bones disintegrate at 2000 degrees thereabouts and for 2+ hours. Most house fires according to stats will find only fingers or toes have been burned that far. I dont know I am not an expert in fires so I really couldnt say wth is going on.

edited to add: I am referring to the California fires and since I am not there I do not know
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:35:47 AM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
@transient amnesia (I really like your name lol)

I wanted to mention as I watch that video you posted that here in Texas we had friggin melons of hail and my daughter was caught on the highway and her car was friggin destroyed! she called in terror and we had to wait the hail out where she was but it didnt hail where our house was.

We told her not to go to school that day (university) because of the hail warnings being so astronomical but her teacher demanded it, (which really pissed me off) so she took her teachers advice and when all was said and done she says "I will listen to you mom and dad and Im sorry" lol
but Texas ..at least around here... has never seen such hail that large not in my lifetime.

Edited to add the following:

About two years ago we had this awesome storm here and what I witnessed was about 10 minutes from my house, was this swirling gestalt of clouds and in the center of it was rainbow colored lightning.

About 3 years ago I witnessed in our huge storm we had  that year waffle lightning. I looked it up and no one has mentioned this type of lightning that I could find. I called it 'honeycomb' lightning. It covered the entire sky as far as I could see and the emotion in struck in me was anger? Ill never forget it. It was like I knew something but did not know something....Why would I be mad at seeing honeycombed lightning? Maybe I was scared? So I started to sing to it.......and it ....CALMED DOWN...lolol can you believe that?! So was I calming myself? Absolutely and the freaky wierd weather above my head.

In my dream journal I have written "3-20-2011: Saw tube smoke, didn't break up at all like plane smoke in sky" this is my way of shorthanding this experience but.... it was hovering above my house like a cigar / tube shape and was there for over 20 minutes. I just watched it the entire time. It didnt move it wasnt going anywhere and was about as wide as if you put your arms out in a hug as wide as you can extend your arms circular...with fingertips touching and as long as my house. I was mesmorized by it. Then it just went poof. No trails, no nothing. It was just gone. I looked all over to see if it had traveled elsewhere even upward but nope. Poof.

This is certainly therapeutic for me today. Not having to think about what happened Sunday. Sorry if it seems like a topic hijack I dont mean for it to be that. Psyche and weather is a hot topic for me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:05:25 AM by strangerthings »

• Sethie I
G'morning strings,

]Next was cephalapod

I had to look that up....
OOOoooffffff..... I'd be watching my salads (is there squids in this?)   :o

20 or more years ago my message was 'the green language'.  Really??!! never heard of it.  I didn't have a computer and really still waiting for further notification on that one. Ideas?... Anyone?

Speaking of "Core" songs/music,  I can float on this piece of music..

From Wiki

Biography

Raphael F. Sharpe was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1948.[1] Raised by Benedictine nuns, when his family got ill, he learned classical music and Gregorian chant.[2]

In 1967, he participated at the San Francisco Summer of Love, masquerading as a velvet-caped European count playing gypsy style violin. He studied piano at the San Francisco Conservatory. From there he moved to the Esalen Institute at Big Sur where he worked for ten years as a teacher and musician. There he started pursuing music as a therapy, mixing world rhythms and western music.[3]

In 1988 he released 'Music To Disappear In' which sold over 500,000 copies.[4]

In 1990, Raphael moved to Maui, Hawaii, and married Swiss-born psychotherapist Kutira Decosterd. They founded the Kahua Hawaiian Institute, where they perform musically and teach Oceanic Tantra.

In 1992, he founded Kahua Records, the label of his latest works.

Raphael's work are all published under his sole first name. Some websites refer to him as Raphael Decosterd (or Décosterd)[5] but it seems to be his Swiss-born wife's last name.[6][7] The Kahua Institute's website refers to him as Raphael F. Sharpe.[8]

• Sethie I
Hey Girlfriends!

I made two LBS. of butter this morning.  Now, I'm having a headache.  Yeeeeshhhh  Now, before you think I'm Omish it's just 40 percent cream that I beat with a hand mixer.  8)

btw - there were trees there burning from the inside out....is that normal? I found it most strange. That fire left ashes of stones, brick, cars, in its wake. People could not be identified.....bones disintegrate at 2000 degrees thereabouts and for 2+ hours. Most house fires according to stats will find only fingers or toes have been burned that far. I dont know I am not an expert in fires so I really couldnt say wth is going on.

about the santa rosa fires,  folks are saying it was a energy weapon strike.  Lab rats, petri dish sort of experiments.  I guess right there with 'melon hail' yeah?.... Yes,  alot of the big trees are hollow and do burn from the inside out.  it's where the sap is and can acts as a chimney.

AhhHaaa, yes, I tweek words, I don't know why.  Strangerthings just doesn't roll off the toung when speaking of this nice lady.

I want to talk about oversoul 7 next but it will have to be later.   I love you all, xo

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Arrrggghhh! I've been busy here and can't seem to keep up (I've fallen and I can't get up, lol). This post is going to be totally random. It's the best I can do right now.

Deb, the other interesting thing about the collapse was that it was bloodless.

Wow, you're right, that never occurred to me. The overturning of a government from within, rather than an overtaken by a outside force. Implosion? There are still quite a few Soviets that resent the new government, feel their country is occupied. I can't imagine what it would be like to be born and grow up in a country and then have it erased and replaced. But then being American, it's not something we've had to deal with first hand like other countries. For the most part we're pretty myopic. But the USSR — not some little unknown country in Africa or elsewhere that would easily be overthrown. That was a major shakeup.

wondering how much of this is 'weather wars' and how much is psyche expression? 

Unless it's a product of improved press coverage and sensationalism, it seems to me that the weather has been escalating as much as human violence has. I feel there's a quickening taking place.

btw - there were trees there burning from the inside out....is that normal? I found it most strange.

THAT inspired me to look up spontaneous human combustion, something I haven't heard much about lately. The first thing that comes to mind it stories of microwaving things that explode: they heat up in the core, from the inside out. At least that's what I've heard. But the trees-- that doesn't sound right to me. Unless the core of a tree has a lower combustion temp that the outer parts. Remember Fahrenheit 451? (Wait, I just saw ta's explanation. Makes sense.)

waffle lightning

I've seen that. Only twice in my life, and both times here in Colorado and in the past maybe 3 years. At the time I was fascinated, it reminded me of videos I've seen of neuron synapse firing in the brain. There's a parallel there worth exploring, I think.

I can float on this piece of music..

WOW, thank you for this music! I've never heard of this guy before and I took to his music like a duck to water. It's the kind of music I would listen to when working on some art project, or some design work on my computer. Soft, sensual, not distracting. I need to get some (all) of his music. Right now my go to artist is Enya for this sort of stuff, with Vollenweider as a backup (depending on what I'm working on).

I made two LBS. of butter this morning.

Why'd you make your own butter? How much milk do you need to make two whole pounds? BTW I'm a total Weston Price nerd, make almost everything from scratch. Have not made butter yet, I love KerryGold and can get it for cheap at Costco.

Yes, Oversoul 7. It's been a while.

• Sethie I
G'mornin' everybody!

Deb-- Why'd you make your own butter? How much milk do you need to make two whole pounds?

I know, uh?? lol... why does anyone do what they do?  I used Umpqua butter for years and years THEN I found kerry gold, Ah! THEN there was the big brouhaha with the dairy farmers not wanting the competition and saying kerry couldn't ship within the USA.  So, I thought (crap)!... and it already flew off the shelves when it came in, 'serious shortage' in this town-- So, I thought crap!  I'll make my own butter.  We do have a 'cash and carry' here so I use one half gallon 40% cream and use a hand mixer.  Squeeze the milk out 'I use gloves' and press in into two milk glass butter keepers like this.  btw, kerry is not exactly one LB.  I love kerry butter, though after making my own not as much.  You'll have to decide on taste and texture for yourself.  I'd like to have fresh, like from the cow fresh but when I can do better then I will do better.  I eat a very 'high fat' diet too, so.....

-----

I'm glad you love Raphael too,  hear is my next favorite
Not all Raphael are like this, Thank God for YouTube.

OH! and "DOWN TO THE MOON' BABY!!!  That is the music I first started floating on.  can't believe you said that... wow

-----

Sena--  Thank you for the link with the picture (LOVE) as you can see from my avatar.  I think I might know something about that.  If I were to be of a earth belief system, that would be the one.  I told a few people 'I thought were close to me' and I shouldn't have done that! so,... there's that.... maybe later sometime but, Thank You again, this article is different and better than what I've known before.  I thought Indra was just Quinn Michaels thing on YouTube 

-----

Has anyone read 'How the Universe works' Leah Maggie Gardield? 
Amazon is full of themselves $91.00 = $41.00 used  It was only $12.99 new
There is this book seller with a Texas link for $8.20 ... anyway,  I come back to that.
https://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22540755867&searchurl=isbn%3D9780890875346%26sortby%3D17&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-title1 

For me it put into place oversoul7 'with pictures' and some understanding of my dreams. and More

I love you all, xoxo ta

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Oh boy, this is going to be SO off topic.

I know, uh?? lol... why does anyone do what they do?

Ah, don't get me started. I got into Weston Price several years ago. I make almost everything from scratch, but have not yet made butter. I'm a big proponent of raw milk, make cultured this and that: sourdough, kombucha, kefir, cheese, sauerkraut; make my own soap and lotions, bone broths, garden & preserve. So I get it. Homemade butter is better than KerryGold? Even with pasteurized milk?

I've always said in another life I'm pioneer woman. And I also am into high fat, and low carbs. Never felt better, never get sick, strong, healthy, not fat.

One of the things I love about this forum is being lead to new books and Speakers. I did find the HTUW book on Amazon for $3 + shipping. Interesting, I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip!

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Hey Girlfriends!

about the santa rosa fires,  folks are saying it was a energy weapon strike.  Lab rats, petri dish sort of experiments.  I guess right there with 'melon hail' yeah?.... Yes,  alot of the big trees are hollow and do burn from the inside out.  it's where the sap is and can acts as a chimney.

AhhHaaa, yes, I tweek words, I don't know why.  Strangerthings just doesn't roll off the toung when speaking of this nice lady.

oh good I like having something positive to update my mental thinkings with - I never thought of that being sap... I never thought it was a weapon etc.... just thought it odd and basically I was clueless until now.

Im a word girl too but the nickname is merely in reference to the tv show ....and part black sheep I think too and the phrase 'stranger things have happened' - I know I mentioned earlier it was tv show fandom but really those three things came to mind when I created it

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
@transient amnesia

The Green Language = The Language of the Birds

you can find references to it in the language of the Bards (play on bird/bard)

Here is the easiest link to pass http://www.crystalinks.com/birdlanguage.html - She is not the best resource on this lol not by a long shot by my attention span right now is all over the place. I wish she spelled Kabbalah with a Q though. But whatever.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:36:09 PM by strangerthings »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
But then being American, it's not something we've had to deal with first hand like other countries.
Deb, once when I had the flu I watched the entire TV series about the Civil War. What I realized was that it was by no means certain that one side would win. The more "likely" outcome was a stalemate which would have resulted in two Americas and eventually further break-up.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Sena--  Thank you for the link with the picture (LOVE) as you can see from my avatar.
You are welcome TA. My post on Indra's Net would probably fit better on this thread Psychic Webwork. It is quite interesting that Seth's teachings seem to agree with Eastern philosophy.

• Sethie I
You are welcome TA. My post on Indra's Net would probably fit better on this thread Psychic Webwork. It is quite interesting that Seth's teachings seem to agree with Eastern philosophy.

It does, and I've naturally tilted to music, clothing, some foods, art, breathing... There is alittle I use from here and there but, I really 'past life' or something with that one.  I was going through that web site today reading more and listening to the music videos.  <3

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
@transient amnesia

did you say you woke up this morning with that phrase??!?!

edited to add: nevermind you said 20 years ago

but do feel free to visit my website I am word queen lol and apparently I have found myself on  youtube videos where people are totally not getting it and try to teach it

ugh
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:28:12 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
and now there is an earthquake at the Iran/Iraq border felt all the way to Is-real.

And what is going on over there?

turmoil!

I realized today that the big thing here after the Great American Solar eclipse was that the psyche went straight to Texas. pfftt LOL

I am not a fan of astrology but I am a fan of the sky. If it is all happening on the inside first, then what is revealed to us on the outside is the manifested inner reality right? So when the moon blocked the sun it did so as to cover up the heart of Leo. A full solar eclipse of the heart in a sense. Wierd huh?  (cue Bonnie Tyler lol)

I still wonder what that was about. Then the onslaught of hurricanes that came after.....

Is Houston repressed? Are they in turmoil? So many questions I asked and still yet...no answer that quite does that 'ah' moment. Wasn't just Houston effect it was neighboring cities and their Texan relatives in Texas outside of Houston, like me. They really pulled together though. All kinds of people helping all kinds of people and animals and such. Sure they have your typical looting but overall, things were worked out quite lovingly.

Before the hurricane I had a dream about my relatives blaming God for some such thing. "God did it" and boy they could not be more right in the sense they are God. Didnt know what that was about until I heard the news I think it was a matter of a day or possibly hours after the dream? And come to find out that those relatives sure enough....were hit hard by Harvey (lots of Harvey going on now wierd) and sure enough, they were blaming God.

That made me sit back for some time sorta jaw open eyes a staring out in left field.

Harvey could have multiple meanings and one of them is 'battle ready' or 'brute force', iron blazing. Do they really have to name them? Does that do anything? Effect it at all? To define what something means and then watch it go on? Kinda wierd to think about and I just thought that thought....

haer is also a word for hair
  and vey is rooted in vie which is living.

hmmm let your hair down and live your life? *shrugs*

haer is also
army, war, etc

Strange indeed.

But.... I keep coming back to the after effect....of Texas and Harvey... people were really coming out of the darkness and into their hearts. Like they wanted a challenge to test them, to see if their heart was 'pure' and well....that is the only thing that says to me 'ah'.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:48:18 AM by strangerthings »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Harvey could have multiple meanings and one of them is 'battle ready' or 'brute force', iron blazing.
ST, it is fairly obvious that the vast majority of atrocities are carried out by males. As the David Icke quote said on the other thread, the female energy of humankind has been successfully suppressed.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:50:54 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
An interesting observation I still can not get pass not being a part of

I started posting on the online intensive forum about what I found about the feminine energy in the languages.... was using Isis as my example...I had not gone public at this time with my understandings....I didnt have Neville to help with my understanding at this point in time either and I had only posted probably a handful of posts in one or two days and then..

it wasnt less but two days perhaps and suddenly we have a terrorist group Isis.

I was totally floored.... it felt like a chess game or a counter move

I knew in my gut that the inner world heard me...and still do because I not only talk about it on forums and my website but I am teaching it in dreams
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:00:24 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
I was taught in the dream state that Jupiter is symbolic of the Imagination....

Which would make it feminine I would think? In our sense because really male and female go together but with an alchemy of sorts of a little of this and a little of that ....and it is the King...of all the planets. Or should I say.... Queen and she is a little different in the way that energy is expressed. Look her up. She puts out more energy than goes in. She also has the symbolic eye and they throw bombs into her.

Curious to me if nothing else.

I will assume that not everyone likes this man Richard Hoagland but he brings up valid points concerning Jupiter:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/NukingJupiter.html

And now that I have learned from Neville, about the sacrifices to gods...... I am finding that the gods they murder for are really the Imagination. Turning it into what they choose is their right of course but it doesnt mean that it doesnt harm people.

In the Gotthard tunnel ritual the main event planet was Jupiter -- that is only one example.

Today Venus and Jupiter conjunct and for those astrotheology buffs I was born on a day like this where Venus, Sun and Jupiter were conjuncting so.... loving energy still is alive and kicking .... how about that counter!

Oh that feels good to say and know and feel and I feel that we before being born here, knew the plans......

We are the world. Stay strong in your love and forgive everyone. Even the Devin's. For they too are teaching us.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:36:15 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Talking about the Imagination has lifted my spirit ... @Sena lol posting about the reptiles ....lol

the touching of a hand..... as Deb reminded me ....(LenKop's dream really hit home for me.)

• Sethie I
thank you, strings for making it better

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
In that one particular area I can help to create better, but there are those things still which I have yet to succeed at creating differently and with better outcomes, for me or for others. I am getting there.

We are all here to expand. We all contribute. We all make better.

If the teachers were not wanted they would not be here. So thank you for wanting.

What I am taught in my dreams, I am not allowed to keep to myself. I am a student and the student shares. I tried once to keep it for myself because I did not think that anyone would read about it or have an interest. So it festered...and festered. I got sick. Then I shared it and I was better. That was when I was told to share. lol
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:32:43 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
There are many people who speak a language and think it was made by sinister forces. I show that is not true. Seth does a very good job at sharing with us where these things come from and that they are symbolic and yes - they are. One of my intentions is to show others who view it from a negative side, that it also is 'this over here'. It acts just like a counterpart. When I look for a definition of a word, I wonder if that is really what the word is saying. More often than not, the dictionaries only give half truths. Now, definitions are different from a mere word. For who defines what anything means to anyone? Catchy and tricky. What Seth (and Neville) teach, can be found in languages and their truer intentions are revealed in multiple dimensions of the words themselves.

One way I tested this out was for others to bring me words I did not know the standard definitions of, and I would use this intuitive flow, and sure enough I would get each one correct.

I was very amazed but not surprised. Also, if I do this 'work' and I am not in a resourceful state or feeling lovely, I get nada. I just fumble. So there is that.

Once I started to have the experiences during my work with the Seth Material, this is when I started having those experiences. It was not until learning the Neville Goddard material that my world would be changed forever. I was then able to understand even more of the myths and oral traditions passed down. Those experiences even made clear to me, certain phrases and words that even I had understood only a little through the Seth teachings, were now expanded and understood.

There is a part of self I think that fears this knowledge. So we have others in the world trying to counter it. They get power you see. It makes them feel good. These are positive intentions. However, their gaining power is manifested as a loss toward others' joy, be it causing harm or what have you. Some of them are okay with that. It doesn't even phase them. Power over others can be very addictive as much as heroin.

I think I have experienced both sides of the coin, be it with counterparts, and other personalities my entity has expressed. Everyone has a positive intention with the things they create. They may not enjoy the feedback they receive or, they may.

Cheering for self only goes so far.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:20:04 AM by strangerthings »

• Sethie I
What?... another coincidence!!??  I love Melissa and Arron and have watched their channel for a long time but now I catch up with them every week or two.  I've never heard them talk about their dreams before, they are not that kind of channel.

Melissa is asking for ideas/help to understand whats going on.

Something Strange Is Happening to Our Dreams

In case anyone asks, we don't have a smart meter or Wi-Fi in our home. We don't sleep with EMF emitting smart phones or computers in our bedroom either. We unplug electronics in our room at night except for an old alarm clock... I'm just really curious if this has ever happened to anyone else because it hasn't happened to me but it is happening with increasing frequency and I just wonder what others have experienced. I need a nap (or maybe five).

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
I watched the video and could offer her some of my opinions

but once I saw the comments....

I felt like I was in twilight zone all over again

I really enjoyed the video!

I will look to see if I can find her email address and contact her that way if I am up to it.

She took a big chance opening up to a crowd that enjoys facts/OLC. That takes courage. I am proud of her.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:32:40 AM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Why do I read youtube comments?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Something Strange Is Happening to Our Dreams

OK, tonight is the first time I've had to watch this entire video. Excellent. While I can't say I've shared many of my dream experiences with others, I often have dreams within dreams. And sometimes within dreams, lol. When I was about 8 years old an older cousin came to stay at my house, a very rare event. I was so thrilled to have her company that when we were finally going to bed, I told her I didn't want the fun to stop and that I when we were dreaming there would be a door between our dreams and that I would knock on her door so she could let me in. In hindsight, an unusual concept for an 8 year old. I don't think we were successful, but why would I still remember that?

As a side note, a few quarterly newsletters back, Weston Price Org had an article about wifi and other wireless devices in the home and how it affected some kids with ADD and similar afflictions. Some parents were turning off all wireless devices at night and the kids were suddenly able to sleep through the night, symptoms were lessened.

Why do I read youtube comments?

Yeah, right? I'm with you there. Well, sometimes they're entertaining.

I think some people are simply becoming more conscious of where we go and what we do when we're not 'here.' It's a process of our growth.

• Sethie I
Thank You Deb for your reply, 

I just thought you really good dreamers would know more than I. 
She has 'soul' as you can see.

I too have had a dream within a dream, only twice.  I remember them being very vivid but I just don't remember what??

Also, in meditation I'll go to my resting place and go into a meditation.  Very Restful.  That's why I'm always looking for just the right music. 

My daughter and I seem to visit the 'same' places.  I have never thought to ask about the same nights though.

Most of what I do remember is being 'eyes'...I don't have a body and usually helping someone make a lifesaving decisions.  example... a young boy sitting on a fence under a big tree, his mother asks, "if he wants to ride along with her" to where ever it is that's she going. (I don't know either)... In his ear, I say, "No".... Later, his mother was killed in the car.  The boy is safe and I leave.

I don't know these people and wonder why I wasn't 'eye's for the mother?  sad....   
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:31:33 PM by transient amnesia »

• Sethie I
Earlier tonight I received a message apparently from a gal who doesn't know how TV works...
This should be common knowledge. I hope you share it with everyone you know.  Thanks
The Weapon To End All Weapons

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Earlier tonight I received a message apparently from a gal who doesn't know how TV works...
This should be common knowledge. I hope you share it with everyone you know.  Thanks
The Weapon To End All Weapons

You cannot escape your own attitudes, for they will form the nature of what you see. Quite literally, you see what you want to see, and you see your own thoughts, your own emotional attitudes, materialized in physical form. If changes are to occur, they must be physical and psychic changes. These will be reflected in your physical environment. Negative, distrustful, fearful, or degrading attitudes toward anyone work against the self and against the individuals involved. Now if you would change an individual, change your thoughts toward him, and changes will appear in the sense data world.
-The Early Sessions, Book 8, Session 340

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Now if you would change an individual, change your thoughts toward him, and changes will appear in the sense data world.
ST, would you agree that this is relevant to the Sutherland Springs incident? It was a community of 643 people.

https://www.bestplaces.net/people/zip-code/texas/sutherland_springs/78161

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):