The Great Pyramid

Started by Sena, June 16, 2021, 10:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

"The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion."

http://www.europa.com/~edge/pyramid.html
Like Like x 2 View List

usmaak

Quote from: Sena
"The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion."

http://www.europa.com/~edge/pyramid.html
I feel like if we could dig ourselves out of the day-to-day grind of life, there are a lot of mysteries and "wow" type of things out there that could change our view of the reality in which we find ourselves.

I feel like for the most part, the mystery goes out of our lives as we reach adulthood.  There are a lot of real head scratchers out there, I'm sure.
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: usmaak
There are a lot of real head scratchers out there, I'm sure.
usmaak, we have to try and verify the information. If it is true, it is sensational. What it could mean is that someone looked from outer space to choose a site for the pyramid. It is said that some of the stones of which the pyramid is built would have been too heavy for the biggest modern crane.

Deb

Quote from: Sena
usmaak, we have to try and verify the information.

How can we do that? I'm in.

I think about Seth's coordinate points, he had some things to say about the pyramids in the materials (and a little more in the unpublished stuff, I'll provide what I can later). Seth's coordinate points make me think about the henges and ley lines throughout Britain. My first trip to England was around 1989. The plan was to rent car and just explore western England, no goals in mind. Just explore. Then a week before we left, the Denver Post newspaper had a lifestyle insert about henges in England. At that time, I'd only heard of Stonehenge, which even that early was fenced off to the public. There are MANY henges throughout England and Great Britain in general, and that became the theme of the trip. We skipped Stonehenge, but visited many lesser ones: Avebury, a town encompassed within a henge; The Hurlers in Cornwall; Merry Maidens in Penzance; and probably half a dozen more. THE best trip ever.

I feel that there's a relationship between the pyramids, coordinate points, and the ley lines built by the elders.
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: Deb
Avebury, a town encompassed within a henge
Deb, yes, I have been to Avebury. Yet another mystery.

QuoteDespite all the discoveries in this area, bemused archaeologists have yet to solve the mystery of why neolithic farmers went to so much trouble to plant the Earth with huge rocks.

The mystery is deepened by theories, embraced by New Age mystics and UFO investigators (but regarded with skepticism by many a scientist), that perhaps the pillars are markers for astronomical patterns or as conductors of earth energy along trackways known as "ley lines."

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/article/AVEBURY-Mystery-of-the-Megalith-While-3302409.php

strangerthings

Inner Sound, Inner Awareness, Inner Travel, Inner Senses

That is what we master if we want to .....make these again or rediscover them --- truly.

There is a supposed black pyramid all hush hush ... in Alaska! Huge thing!

And then there is the Grand Canyon "Temples" to Isis, Horus and Set. Very hush hush too!
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Sena on June 17, 2021, 02:15:11 AMbemused archaeologists have yet to solve the mystery of why neolithic farmers went to so much trouble to plant the Earth with huge rocks.

For me? This is their problem right there. They still want us to think that we were little peasant farmers all over the world. That we could never do anything so awesome or creative or have use for stones.

neolithic farmers lol

What if they had no need for .... corporations!?
Could if they wanted to? But did not because they did not want that? I dunno... Im guessing

There isnt a thing wrong with farming and be highly aware of the Inner world. Their imaginations existed then as they do now.

History can be rewritten ..... ;D

Besides not many people hate cocoa. Why would you NOT farm that! Or farm herbs and such oh and some food *S*
Like Like x 1 View List