Neville Goddard on the  'Sculptures of Los's Halls' 

Started by Sena, September 12, 2017, 04:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

The  'Sculptures of Los's Halls' is a reference to something in William Blake's poem "Jerusalem":

"All things acted on Earth are seen in the bright Sculptures of
Los's Halls & every Age renews its powers from these Works
With every pathetic story possible to happen from Hate or
Wayward Love & every sorrow & distress is carved here"

Goddard differs from Seth on the topic of "creating your own reality." According to Goddard, Creation is already complete. So the Universe is like an Amusement Park with an infinite number of "attractions". These are the 'Sculptures of Los's Halls'. Unless someone chooses one of the attractions it is frozen and immobile. We choose a scene according to our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions, and then that scene springs to life. We can choose happy, interesting, and exciting scenes, or miserable dull scenes.

Goddard writes: "It is for the purpose of training us in image-making that we were made subject to the limitations of the senses and clothed in bodies of flesh." (On this, I think he agrees with Seth). Goddard continues: "We were subjected to this biological experience because no one can know of imagination who has not been subjected to the vanities and limitations of the flesh...."
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Bora137

I don't believe creation is done but more like Seth I think by investing a probability with the energy from the creative imagination we create it in form.

steff74

Quote from: Bora137 on April 23, 2023, 05:03:50 PMI don't believe creation is done but more like Seth I think by investing a probability with the energy from the creative imagination we create it in form.

I tend to agree more with Vadim Zeland than Neville Goddard. Zeland's theory of the 'Space of Variations' describes some type of 'Akasha Chronical' - maybe  comparable to Rupert Sheldrake's 'Morphogenetic Field'. The Space Of Variations also reminds me of some theories by Burkhard Heim* 

QuoteIn our knowledge, we represent the motion of matter using laws, while nature contains this motion in its pure form – as an infinite number of causes and effects. Broadly speaking, data about every possible material object, and its path along the infinite number of points, is stored in a field of information, which we will refer to as the space of variations. It contains information about everything that was, that is and that will be.

The space of variations is an informational structure and has a rather material basis. This infinite field of information contains all possible variations to any event that could take place. We can say that the space of variations contains all information. Let's not try to guess how this information is preserved – that's not at all important. The essential thing to remember is that the space of variations works as a template, a coordinate network for moving matter through space and time.

Hence, each point in the space of variations contains its own variation of a particular event. To make it easier to understand, let's pretend that a variation consists of a script and decorations. The decorations represent the external view or form of manifested reality, while the script is the path along which matter is transported. To make things even more convenient, we can divide the space of variations into sectors, each of which would have its own script and decorations. The more space there is between sectors, the greater are the differences in scripts and decorations. Your destiny is also represented by a multitude of variations.

Theoretically, there are no limitations to the number and type of scripts and decorations that could exist in a person's life. That is because the space of variations is infinite in nature. The least significant event could have an impact on a person's future destiny. A person's life is just like any other transportation of matter, it is nothing but a chain of causes and effects. In the space of variations, effect and its cause are closely located. One follows the other, and thus, the sectors of one's destiny form a life track. The scripts and decorations on one such track are more or less of the same nature. The life of a man flows evenly along one direction until an event takes place that changes the scripts and decorations. Then destiny takes a turn and starts to move along a different life track.
(Source: Vadim Zeland - Reality Transurfing 1: The Space Of Variations)

* http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/heim.html
Like Like x 1 View List