Author Topic: Sending out energy  (Read 176 times)

Offline Zron

• Monk
In 1997 I was in midst of my study of catholicism. That's when our story begins, I had decided to go on a “ pilgrimage “ to a cathedral in Washington DC. I was currently homeless in Eugene Or. so it isn't like I have anything holding me here, so off I go hitchhiking across the good old USA.
   Don't worry I’ll not bore you with the entire trip. I find myself in Jackson Wy. Working as a dishwasher for the local hospital. And I thought “ this is the perfect place for my energy experiment.” So I started to try and attach healing energy to the trays the patients used.
   When you’ve worked in as many professional kitchens as I have, you catch onto patterns pretty easily. Well after a couple of weeks I noticed that I was getting fewer dishes ( we all know that means one of two things). So I did some asking around to try and determine the change, if you know what I mean. It turns out that there where a higher number of people getting well than average.
   Now I know that there could be tons of reasons for all this, but I like to think that I may have helped some folks realize healing. At least for awhile anyway.
Your beliefs are the root.
Your thoughts are the plant.
Your reality is the fruit.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Quote from: Zron
I like to think that I may have helped some folks realize healing. At least for awhile anyway.

Seth does say that while we are able to heal ourselves, we can also be healed by energy healers (visit this link for a series of quotes http://search.sethtalks.com/q/healer/ ). My feeling is that since you were doing an experiment, your intention was to transfer some energy and you noticed a change, chances are you did help them.

Did you ever make it to DC?

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Quote from: Zron
Now I know that there could be tons of reasons for all this, but I like to think that I may have helped some folks realize healing.
Zron, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing this with us.

Neville Goddard has writtten:

"It is much easier to imagine the good of all than to be purely selfish in our imagining. By our imagination, by our affirmations, we can change our world, we can change our future."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:52:14 AM by Sena »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
When Jane was in the hospitol she got very upset with the person at her side (a student) trying to heal her. Jane did not want her help and student backed off with her own beliefs and then came to the conclusion that Jane did not want her help and it was not personal not at all.

Maybe the trays that came back, from particular folks, were not receptive to the help. Who knows why. Could be they did not know what was going on and shoved it out of mind, ignored it, did not want it...wasa not in state of mind to receive because they depend on doctors so much.

People get sick for various reasons. Experiences ...expansions....ready to leave this meatsuit

It does me personally well, to remember the whole world in my experiences is myself pushed out. My very own unique mirror into my ...mind and heart.

Perhaps the healing could very well be your healing of you as well ? (I do not know I am not you)

I truly find that fascinating ..what you did. I think you did effect it. Absolutely. Evidence!

Also, if we do decide to help someone ...when does it become meddling? Like in Jane's case. It wasn't asked for.

Then there is the whole world pushed out and meddling.

Then there is this mass consciousness en mass. lol

@_@
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:56:15 AM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
@Sena

Neville teaches to do that before every meditation. Lift others up before you go into your imagination for getting what you want.

Doing that for me has changed my life in ways I can not put into words.

"Love your neighbor as yourself"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:57:47 AM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Oh I wanted to add that one time I was in meditation ...in a state of grace....in a state of value fullfillment of love for my fellow humans and all other life forms....it was so strong and I literally was hugging earth and all of its inhabitants and suddenly the entire vision of the world was covered in a pink color...swirlling and encompassing every nook and cranny.

When I came to..... I was in some other realm. It was .... quite moving and very touching.

I wanted to let the world know I love you. So I did.

Love. I think when it comes from this place within you we move mountains.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Quote from: strangerthings
Also, if we do decide to help someone ...when does it become meddling? Like in Jane's case. It wasn't asked for.

But as you also mentioned, some people may not be receptive to help and therefore refuse to accept the energy. In a face-to-face situation, it would be proper to ask if someone wants assistance. The situation where Zron was offering energy to non-specific persons is different. Like those folks offering free hugs—take it or leave it.

A few years ago I had an elderly yellow lab (Abby, short for Abbynormal ala Young Frankenstein, lol). She had arthritis in a lot of areas. One day we were hanging out together and I thought I'd try a little Reiki on her front legs as her wrists were swollen and painful. As I held my hands about an inch or so above her legs, she jerked them away as if she'd been burned. I took that as an obvious "no" on her part. It brought to mind Esther Hicks once saying that animals don't need our help, they are more pure than us in body and mind, and that there's a better chance of us making things worse than better. I kept my hands to myself after that. :)

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Quote from: Deb

But as you also mentioned, some people may not be receptive to help and therefore refuse to accept the energy. In a face-to-face situation, it would be proper to ask if someone wants assistance. The situation where Zron was offering energy to non-specific persons is different. Like those folks offering free hugs—take it or leave it.

A few years ago I had an elderly yellow lab (Abby, short for Abbynormal ala Young Frankenstein, lol). She had arthritis in a lot of areas. One day we were hanging out together and I thought I'd try a little Reiki on her front legs as her wrists were swollen and painful. As I held my hands about an inch or so above her legs, she jerked them away as if she'd been burned. I took that as an obvious "no" on her part. It brought to mind Esther Hicks once saying that animals don't need our help, they are more pure than us in body and mind, and that there's a better chance of us making things worse than better. I kept my hands to myself after that. :)

Isn't that just neato ? I heal my animals this way all the time should something need it. I actually talk to them first about it lol I do not use 'reiki' I just transfer life force energy and imagine them healed. Then I also go through my belief checklist to see why a certain symptom showed up because it is psyche related and telepathic. Sometimes there might be stress in the family or you know whatever. I do understand however in this case, this was a little... different .... and thought of it as evidence.   :) I am merely expanding the topic. It makes for great thought provoking conversations into the topic.

I would totally see it as evidence of our love for humans and the receiving of such love. Totally cool.

Also, I personally think that there are times when even if asked for healing it is wiser to say no depending on the person. If they have a tendency to rely on you after, then you have a duty to reject it and see them at their highest self instead and show them how to heal themself. I would not want to add detriment to their Earth class or send them on a detour.

When I sent love out to the world and it turned pink... it is essentially the same thing. Only Zron was lucky enough to have evidence of his power and I had no idea if someone in New Zealand or not was receptive. But it didn't matter to me... I was full.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Also, I personally think that there are times when even if asked for healing it is wiser to say no depending on the person.
So far nobody has asked me for healing, so that question has not arisen for me. I feel that healing another without saying anything about it may be the best way. "Let not your left hand know what your right hand does."

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Quote from: Sena
So far nobody has asked me for healing, so that question has not arisen for me.

I actually took some healer-training classes several years ago. But then I started reading the Seth books and learned that people cause their own illnesses and so can heal them as well. While energy healers can help, especially if the recipient believes it will, it will only be a bandaid until that person deals with their inner conflicts.

That realization killed my interest in becoming a healer. Trying to help someone understand what's really going on would probably not be welcomed either, especially if the person's belief system is firmly rooted in allopathic medicine. Not to mention swallowing the "you make your own reality" pill.

I feel that healing another without saying anything about it may be the best way. "Let not your left hand know what your right hand does."

I remember you mentioning doing this with the stray dogs. A nice gentle approach.

Online LarryH

In the early seventies, two different psychics, whom I had never met, told me almost word-for-word the same thing. One in California picked me out of a crowd during his lecture, and the other in Michigan a few months later spoke to me on the phone. No money exchanged hands. Here is what they both said: "I see a lot of blue light around you. You are a healer." I didn't know what to do with that information at the time. My profession was industrial design. Early on, I did experiment with healing touch with some positive results, though I must admit that was mostly with girlfriends. But ultimately, I was led to design medical devices, and that is what I did exclusively for the last 32 years of my career. I was very interested in the psychological aspect of medical devices. The title of a poem by Richard Brautigan had stuck in my mind since college: Machines of Tender Loving Grace. When a patient wakes up on a life support ventilator, what is it that they want to see? When a woman gets a mammogram, what is the device telling her through its design, colors, and form? How can a surgical instrument or implant be easier to use and shorten the surgery? How can conventional medical care be nudged into a more humane direction? That was my attempt at healing. My energy lives in those devices. Then, just a few years ago, I discovered that my last name is derived from an ancient word that means: Healer.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
LarryH, thank you SO much for sharing that. What an amazing story. It reminds me of the story of my healing "mentor," David Elliott, who wrote a book titled The Reluctant Healer. He too was approached by people, on the street actually, that told him he was a healer. I attended several workshops given by him and had some truly amazing experiences. His guided (Pranayama breathing) meditations are still my favorites, the only ones that evoke a strong physical/psychic response in me. He actually got me to walk across hot coals. Magical things took place in his workshops. Shortly after I'd "discovered" him, his workshops got so popular (internationally) that I stopped going. I'm low key.

It seems that you have successfully followed your life's purpose. Way beyond what I could ever hope for, for myself. I admire you.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Also, I personally think that there are times when even if asked for healing it is wiser to say no depending on the person.
So far nobody has asked me for healing, so that question has not arisen for me. I feel that healing another without saying anything about it may be the best way. "Let not your left hand know what your right hand does."

I just think of them in their "higher" form of being. If someone did ask me it must meet my criteria ethically or I will not do it. My husband so far is the only one who has asked for my little touch. Sometimes I do not want to do it and so I will not...only because I can feel the dependency upon it and for me it is unethical to continue. He works hard labor and so I usually redirect it with a nice massage! lololol

"Let one well not know the other." *chuckles*

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):