Sending out energy

Started by Zron, September 13, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zron

In 1997 I was in midst of my study of catholicism. That's when our story begins, I had decided to go on a " pilgrimage " to a cathedral in Washington DC. I was currently homeless in Eugene Or. so it isn't like I have anything holding me here, so off I go hitchhiking across the good old USA.
   Don't worry I'll not bore you with the entire trip. I find myself in Jackson Wy. Working as a dishwasher for the local hospital. And I thought " this is the perfect place for my energy experiment." So I started to try and attach healing energy to the trays the patients used.
   When you've worked in as many professional kitchens as I have, you catch onto patterns pretty easily. Well after a couple of weeks I noticed that I was getting fewer dishes ( we all know that means one of two things). So I did some asking around to try and determine the change, if you know what I mean. It turns out that there where a higher number of people getting well than average.
   Now I know that there could be tons of reasons for all this, but I like to think that I may have helped some folks realize healing. At least for awhile anyway.
Your beliefs are the root.
Your thoughts are the plant.
Your reality is the fruit.

Deb

Quote from: Zron
I like to think that I may have helped some folks realize healing. At least for awhile anyway.

Seth does say that while we are able to heal ourselves, we can also be healed by energy healers (visit this link for a series of quotes http://search.sethtalks.com/q/healer/ ). My feeling is that since you were doing an experiment, your intention was to transfer some energy and you noticed a change, chances are you did help them.

Did you ever make it to DC?

Sena

Quote from: Zron
Now I know that there could be tons of reasons for all this, but I like to think that I may have helped some folks realize healing.
Zron, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing this with us.

Neville Goddard has writtten:

"It is much easier to imagine the good of all than to be purely selfish in our imagining. By our imagination, by our affirmations, we can change our world, we can change our future."

Deb

Quote from: strangerthings
Also, if we do decide to help someone ...when does it become meddling? Like in Jane's case. It wasn't asked for.

But as you also mentioned, some people may not be receptive to help and therefore refuse to accept the energy. In a face-to-face situation, it would be proper to ask if someone wants assistance. The situation where Zron was offering energy to non-specific persons is different. Like those folks offering free hugs—take it or leave it.

A few years ago I had an elderly yellow lab (Abby, short for Abbynormal ala Young Frankenstein, lol). She had arthritis in a lot of areas. One day we were hanging out together and I thought I'd try a little Reiki on her front legs as her wrists were swollen and painful. As I held my hands about an inch or so above her legs, she jerked them away as if she'd been burned. I took that as an obvious "no" on her part. It brought to mind Esther Hicks once saying that animals don't need our help, they are more pure than us in body and mind, and that there's a better chance of us making things worse than better. I kept my hands to myself after that. :)

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings
Also, I personally think that there are times when even if asked for healing it is wiser to say no depending on the person.
So far nobody has asked me for healing, so that question has not arisen for me. I feel that healing another without saying anything about it may be the best way. "Let not your left hand know what your right hand does."

Deb

Quote from: Sena
So far nobody has asked me for healing, so that question has not arisen for me.

I actually took some healer-training classes several years ago. But then I started reading the Seth books and learned that people cause their own illnesses and so can heal them as well. While energy healers can help, especially if the recipient believes it will, it will only be a bandaid until that person deals with their inner conflicts.

That realization killed my interest in becoming a healer. Trying to help someone understand what's really going on would probably not be welcomed either, especially if the person's belief system is firmly rooted in allopathic medicine. Not to mention swallowing the "you make your own reality" pill.

Quote from: Sena
I feel that healing another without saying anything about it may be the best way. "Let not your left hand know what your right hand does."

I remember you mentioning doing this with the stray dogs. A nice gentle approach.

LarryH

In the early seventies, two different psychics, whom I had never met, told me almost word-for-word the same thing. One in California picked me out of a crowd during his lecture, and the other in Michigan a few months later spoke to me on the phone. No money exchanged hands. Here is what they both said: "I see a lot of blue light around you. You are a healer." I didn't know what to do with that information at the time. My profession was industrial design. Early on, I did experiment with healing touch with some positive results, though I must admit that was mostly with girlfriends. But ultimately, I was led to design medical devices, and that is what I did exclusively for the last 32 years of my career. I was very interested in the psychological aspect of medical devices. The title of a poem by Richard Brautigan had stuck in my mind since college: Machines of Tender Loving Grace. When a patient wakes up on a life support ventilator, what is it that they want to see? When a woman gets a mammogram, what is the device telling her through its design, colors, and form? How can a surgical instrument or implant be easier to use and shorten the surgery? How can conventional medical care be nudged into a more humane direction? That was my attempt at healing. My energy lives in those devices. Then, just a few years ago, I discovered that my last name is derived from an ancient word that means: Healer.

Deb

LarryH, thank you SO much for sharing that. What an amazing story. It reminds me of the story of my healing "mentor," David Elliott, who wrote a book titled The Reluctant Healer. He too was approached by people, on the street actually, that told him he was a healer. I attended several workshops given by him and had some truly amazing experiences. His guided (Pranayama breathing) meditations are still my favorites, the only ones that evoke a strong physical/psychic response in me. He actually got me to walk across hot coals. Magical things took place in his workshops. Shortly after I'd "discovered" him, his workshops got so popular (internationally) that I stopped going. I'm low key.

It seems that you have successfully followed your life's purpose. Way beyond what I could ever hope for, for myself. I admire you.

LarryH

Quote from: LarryH
The title of a poem by Richard Brautigan had stuck in my mind since college: Machines of Tender Loving Grace. When a patient wakes up on a life support ventilator, what is it that they want to see?...My energy lives in those devices.
When I posted that 11 days ago, little did I know that my dad would have a medical event that resulted yesterday in his being put on the ventilator that I designed. We are at the hospital now, and he will probably remain on the vent until tomorrow. He was conscious enough that we were able to tell him that something his son designed is aiding in his healing.

Deb

Larry, that's amazing. To even look back at the time you were designing the ventilator — to think it would be of benefit so close to home. Wow. I hope your dad is feeling much better very soon, it sounds like he's on the mend.

LarryH

This morning, my dad died as they were weaning him off of the ventilator. His heart stopped, and they were not able to revive him. He was 95, a WWII vet, loved by all, strong and active to the end. He was my step-father, and my mom and I were lucky to have him.

Deb

Oh, Larry, I'm so sorry. But 95... an amazing accomplishment. I thought about you and your father often over the past couple of days. What an incredible story. We are not meant to be in this lifetime forever. You are an amazing healer. I wish I could say the same for myself.

LarryH

Quote from: Deb
You are an amazing healer. I wish I could say the same for myself.
Thank you. Healing comes in many forms. One that comes from you is the creation of this forum, which is an opportunity for many to express themselves, grow, and heal themselves and and one another. My focus now (beyond making arrangements) is on my mother, who has significant short-term memory loss made worse by yesterday's events.

Deb

mother, who has significant short-term memory loss made worse by yesterday's events.

No doubt a shock to her, the past couple of weeks have to had been very difficult. Your story about her seeing spirits comes to mind as well. I wonder if that was a portent regarding what just happened with your father. Well, anyway, I'm sending out extra energy your way.

BTW you mentioned you live in Florida. I used to live in Sarasota. I miss it and go back whenever I can. I have a friend that just moved to Clearwater, so another excuse to visit.

LarryH

Well, maybe you could visit me, too! If you drive, I am close to Hwy 75 near Gainesville.

Deb

Well, maybe you could visit me, too!

Wow, I was just through there a couple of months ago, I wish I'd known. I drove my friend down to Florida in late July (she's afraid to drive on highways). I'll definitely let you know if I'm in your "neck of the woods" again. Sethites are few are far between and worth the effort to visit. I've actually met with 3 members so far. One outside of London, one in Utah, one in St. Petersburg, Russia.