How to get into a certain sleep environment

Started by Nataly, September 23, 2017, 01:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nataly

I somehow learned in my dream to open a medium-sized frame in front of me with the desired appearance, for example, on the sea. And if for some time I hold it, then I find myself surrounded by this picture in 3D. What other similar ways do you know?

Deb

That is very interesting to me, in that I have my own method of, shall I say, getting into a Framework 2 dream state.

For me, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I keep my eyes closed and try to see beyond what is immediately visible. I don't know how to explain that better. I have a physical reality pattern: I lie flat on my back, I roll my pillow up under my neck for extra support, I allow my mind to travel to places beyond what I accept as reality.

Most often I have incredible dreams and visitations.

Nataly

Quote from: Deb
For me, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I keep my eyes closed and try to see beyond what is immediately visible. I don't know how to explain that better. I have a physical reality pattern: I lie flat on my back, I roll my pillow up under my neck for extra support, I allow my mind to travel to places beyond what I accept as reality.

Most often I have incredible dreams and visitations.

Thank you! I need to try.