How to contact a certain person in a dream

Started by Nataly, September 23, 2017, 02:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nataly

I call the name in a dream. Usually I then see the situation with this person.

One day I saw a light image that blinked a couple of times, like on a screen. At that time, I read in Castaneda's book "The Art of Dreaming" about the words in a dream "I want to see the energy" and tried to do it. As I understood from Castaneda, while the entities that have their own energy must become luminous, just imaginary images must disappear. And I was surprised by this blinking. And recently I read at Seth that a person is really flashing, like other objects.

Deb

Quote from: Nataly
And I was surprised by this blinking. And recently I read at Seth that a person is really flashing, like other objects.

Yes! Seth said this a few times, and quantum physics also states that matter is blinking in and out of this reality. And we are as much in this existence (Framework1) as we are in Framework2. And so, our reality is constantly being created "on the fly" as we say, constantly being regenerated and reinvented although to us it appears as constant. Encouraging information, in that we can change reality in an instant depending on our perceptions, beliefs and mindset.

• "In a manner of speaking, your bodies blink off and on like lights."
• "The world literally blinks off and on."
• "And in connection with Seth's statement tonight that "... your bodies blink off and on like lights," see Jane's comments on her own feelings about related ideas in the notes at the beginning of the last session."
—UR1 Section 1: Session 684 February 20, 1974

In my own lucid dreams (it has been a while since I've had one), I only have to willfully see someone in my dream that I want to see, and they are there. The same goes for what I want to experience: it only takes will on my part. It still plays out in my dreams as dreams, meaning my contacting or interacting with someone in a dream is imaginary for me and not real.

I have had a few lucid dreams where people I know in this reality play a part, and I say to them "we are dreaming, remember I said this and I will confirm this with you when we are awake." So far, the confirmation has not happened.

Nataly

Quote from: Deb
In my own lucid dreams (it has been a while since I've had one), I only have to willfully see someone in my dream that I want to see, and they are there.

Sometimes I can do that, too. I kind of try to draw this person, and their images then come to life.

The same goes for what I want to experience: it only takes will on my part. It still plays out in my dreams as dreams, meaning my contacting or interacting with someone in a dream is imaginary for me and not real.

It seems to me that this is real, I have much later come true.

I have had a few lucid dreams where people I know in this reality play a part, and I say to them "we are dreaming, remember I said this and I will confirm this with you when we are awake." So far, the confirmation has not happened.

I used to often say to those who meet in a dream, that they are sleeping now. Also, no one has confirmed to me yet.
But I said it in a dream to people who do not engage in lucid dreams. Maybe they just are not aware of it in a dream, they can not be awakened there, or just do not remember their dreams.
Have you ever met a person in a dream who is interested in lucid dreams in a waking state?

Deb

Quote from: Nataly
Have you ever met a person in a dream who is interested in lucid dreams in a waking state?

While most of the people in my lucid dreams appear to be strangers, my son (22) has been in two of them. In the dreams I told him we were having a lucid dream and asked him to please remember it because I'd check with him the next day to see if he remembered. The second dream was funny, actually, because as I said to him, "Remember, we are..." he came back with "...dreaming. Yes, I know."

He says he does have lucid dreams. He certainly knows what they are, but has not recalled the ones I "had" with him.

Other people I've talked with don't know what lucid dreams are, don't understand, don't care. They look at me like I'm crazy, lol.

Have you seen the movie Inception?

Nataly

The second dream was funny, actually, because as I said to him, "Remember, we are..." he came back with "...dreaming. Yes, I know."

Very funny) So the son was conscious in a dream, only forgot. Sometimes I accidentally recalled a lucid dream. So you can forget lucid dreams. In my dreams no one answered that way.

You need to try to bring a dream of someone who sees lucid dreams. Do not meet him there simply. Or you need someone to call you.

Have you seen the movie Inception?

Yes.