Does this happen to you too?

Started by Bumblebee, April 28, 2015, 08:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumblebee

Remember when you were a child and just didn't feel like going to school that particular day, or even later on, as an adult, waking up just not feeling like going to work, for no apparent reason? Well, I kind of woke up this morning not wanting to be in this life today. My first thought as I got out of bed was : " Do I really have to go through a whole day here again?"

Moments of enlightment are often followed by moments of feeling lost and misunderstood. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with all these beliefs. Sometimes they even scare me, or they surprise me-how the hell did I manage to end up believing that??? I know the path to take to making things better, yet sometimes I feel like I'll never untaggle everything. These periods are often accompanied by self doubts. What if I am not strong enough too do this? What if I'm  wrong? What if we don't really create are reality, then the décisions I'm making will dig me an early grave. Also I often feel isolated because I do not always know how to explain to others that what seems so important becomes trivial if we create our reality.

Fortunatly moods and emotions  always change. New thoughts, more positive, always show up eventually, creating a different perspective. But for now, baby steps. I'll be taking today one minute at a time...

Deb

Quote from: Bumblebee on April 28, 2015, 08:47:08 AMAlso I often feel isolated because I do not always know how to explain to others that what seems so important becomes trivial if we create our reality.

Please don't let yourself feel alone, you have a good outlet here with people that are on the same wave-length. Maybe consider the forum as a sort of journal. Explaining your feelings will help others that feel the same.

I think most people have times when they feel like they just can't go on one more day. There are times when I think about reincarnation and tell myself that if it's real, I'm done with this place. I don't want to come back again, usually when what happens around the world gets me down. But then I don't want to focus on the negative stuff because then I feel like I'm feeding it. Then I wake up some days feeling fresh and energetic and say to myself, "what the hell was that about?" and the world looks beautiful again. I wish I could bottle that feeling to save for the down days.

You've recently been through a very tough emotional roller coaster and that takes recovery time. One minute at a time for sure. Time heals. Always.

I wish we could get Pinky back here.