Spirit Guide, Oversoul, Higher Self, ATI... Enya

Started by Deb, October 02, 2017, 08:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

She did it again. I've been carrying Enya's Long, Long Journey in my heart for many years, as it really speaks to me. And then she came out with this song. It smacks to me of Higher Self/ATI and makes me tear up every time I hear it.

https://youtu.be/aLDLpqZdhX0

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

Sena

Lovely song. According to Neville Goddard's biblical terminology it would seem that Enya has "put off the old woman and put on the new (divine) one".

"A thousand dreams you gave to me,"
(You would be the Father god or the Mother goddess)

Vladimir

The performance is sublime. Such art produces more results evolving human consciousness than a thousand words of theoretical philosophical speculations.
Thank you Deb

Vladimir

I listened to the "long long journey" the link you provided - no wonder the lyrics and song and video touched you. Sublime expression of human nature. That's the purpose of arts. When you feel home while listening to this magic - we are one.

Deb

Thanks Vladimir, I'm glad you enjoyed those. I've been an Enya devotee for decades, it was love at first listen. Yes, it is magic. Music does have the unique ability to connect people. I don't think there are other arts that have the power or ability in quite the same way.

Vladimir

QuoteI don't think there are other arts that have the power or ability in quite the same way.
These words I repeated many times in my life... from recently I think this is my personal bias...
There are people I know who get transformed by painting just to the same degree and it shows in their work  ;) Richness of the way to "get high" is unlimited...

Deb

Quote from: Vladimir
There are people I know who get transformed by painting just to the same degree and it shows in their work

Smiling.

But what I was seeing in my mind were all the music concerts: thousands of people gathered together in one space, emotionally joined by music, often singing along, dancing, swaying together. Music has the power to unify (or incite), it's unique in that way.

Wow, that just brought so many visions to me: Native Americans with their rain or war dances, primitive people dancing around campfires for various ceremonies, drumming, concerts of course, The Nutcracker, military bands, sports half time bands, sound tracks for movies, church choirs, muzak in the grocery store, elevators... Humans love their music.

LenKop

Nada Brahma - The World Is Sound

A great book....but then I'm biased as well.  ;D

Len

Vladimir

Deb, you are right in terms of the unity which music creates, making a large group of people synchronized into rhythm, harmony and tune . In other words - synchronized into a vibration they all like. THis is certainly done only by music.
BTW:  dancing - outwardly expressed desire of the human body to join the vibration of music in it's own (body') way -in that of movements.

Deb

This was posted by someone on our Facebook page:

Music is an exterior representation, and an excellent one, of the life-giving inner sounds that act therapeutically within your body all the time. (See Chapter Five.) The music is a conscious reminder of those deeper inner rhythms, both of sound and of motion. Listening to music that you like will often bring images into your mind that show you your conscious beliefs in different form.

It seems that technologies and inventions have done a lot of harm, and so they have. On the other hand technology brings within your reach the great therapy of music; this activates the inner living cells of your body, stimulates the energy of the inner self and helps to unite the conscious mind with the other portions of your being.

NoPR Chapter 10: Session 640, February 14, 1973

Deb

Quote from: strangerthings
just wanted to add that this video DOES in fact work

The video link still works for me, within the forum.
Not sure what the technical difficulty is.

Your mentor in F2?