Author Topic: Spirit Guide, Oversoul, Higher Self, ATI... Enya  (Read 596 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
She did it again. I've been carrying Enya's Long, Long Journey in my heart for many years, as it really speaks to me. And then she came out with this song. It smacks to me of Higher Self/ATI and makes me tear up every time I hear it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 08:29:46 AM by Deb »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Lovely song. According to Neville Goddard's biblical terminology it would seem that Enya has "put off the old woman and put on the new (divine) one".

"A thousand dreams you gave to me,"
(You would be the Father god or the Mother goddess)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 02:42:14 AM by Sena »

Offline Vladimir

• Sethie I
  • to see whole world - look inside your mind
    • Self Realized
The performance is sublime. Such art produces more results evolving human consciousness than a thousand words of theoretical philosophical speculations.
Thank you Deb

Offline Vladimir

• Sethie I
    • Self Realized
I listened to the "long long journey" the link you provided - no wonder the lyrics and song and video touched you. Sublime expression of human nature. That's the purpose of arts. When you feel home while listening to this magic - we are one.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Thanks Vladimir, I'm glad you enjoyed those. I've been an Enya devotee for decades, it was love at first listen. Yes, it is magic. Music does have the unique ability to connect people. I don't think there are other arts that have the power or ability in quite the same way.

Offline Vladimir

• Sethie I
    • Self Realized
I don't think there are other arts that have the power or ability in quite the same way.
These words I repeated many times in my life... from recently I think this is my personal bias...
There are people I know who get transformed by painting just to the same degree and it shows in their work  ;) Richness of the way to "get high" is unlimited...

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Vladimir
There are people I know who get transformed by painting just to the same degree and it shows in their work

Smiling.

But what I was seeing in my mind were all the music concerts: thousands of people gathered together in one space, emotionally joined by music, often singing along, dancing, swaying together. Music has the power to unify (or incite), it's unique in that way.

Wow, that just brought so many visions to me: Native Americans with their rain or war dances, primitive people dancing around campfires for various ceremonies, drumming, concerts of course, The Nutcracker, military bands, sports half time bands, sound tracks for movies, church choirs, muzak in the grocery store, elevators... Humans love their music.

Offline LenKop

• Sethie II
Nada Brahma - The World Is Sound

A great book....but then I'm biased as well.  ;D

Len

Offline Vladimir

• Sethie I
    • Self Realized
Deb, you are right in terms of the unity which music creates, making a large group of people synchronized into rhythm, harmony and tune . In other words - synchronized into a vibration they all like. THis is certainly done only by music.
BTW:  dancing - outwardly expressed desire of the human body to join the vibration of music in it's own (body') way -in that of movements.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
This was posted by someone on our Facebook page:

Music is an exterior representation, and an excellent one, of the life-giving inner sounds that act therapeutically within your body all the time. (See Chapter Five.) The music is a conscious reminder of those deeper inner rhythms, both of sound and of motion. Listening to music that you like will often bring images into your mind that show you your conscious beliefs in different form.

It seems that technologies and inventions have done a lot of harm, and so they have. On the other hand technology brings within your reach the great therapy of music; this activates the inner living cells of your body, stimulates the energy of the inner self and helps to unite the conscious mind with the other portions of your being.

NoPR Chapter 10: Session 640, February 14, 1973

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
Quote from: Deb
She did it again. I've been carrying Enya's Long, Long Journey in my heart for many years, as it really speaks to me. And then she came out with this song. It smacks to me of Higher Self/ATI and makes me tear up every time I hear it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just wanted to add that this video DOES in fact work but new rules have made it so that external links to it will not work so just click on the 'watch on youtube' logo and you are there :)
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
and oh my she looks like my mentor in this video

whoa!!!!!!!!
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: strangerthings
just wanted to add that this video DOES in fact work

The video link still works for me, within the forum.
Not sure what the technical difficulty is.

Your mentor in F2?

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
mine has some copyright statement across it when I click on it but if I click on the youtube link it all works...hmm probably browser related then. I use firefox

and the mentor in F1 and a few times in F2 - they look like sisters its wierd lol but not Enya in her younger days...just in that video of her present appearance.

I actually can not say she is F1 anymore as we have gone our separate ways because she has too much going on in her personal life

There is a black man in the dreamstate however I encounter who teaches me things. I first met him actually in that dream I mentioned in the dream discussion here, when I saw Jane Roberts...I was taken to him and he showed me things in a mirror...hmmmm he was in a hospital bed initially whatever that means. I have thoughts on it but not conclusive or unconflicted ones though. Not quite sure why he was in a hospital bed....but that is for the dream category of discussion and I will leave it at that.

(btw when I edit my posts it is mainly due to typos or how I worded things not coming out right as I want them stated. It isnt to remove but I might add information - just thought I would state that )
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 03:50:47 AM by strangerthings »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):