Author Topic: Glowing Rose Meditation  (Read 515 times)

Offline Vladimir

• to see whole world - look inside your mind
    • Self Realized
This video is example of the internalization of the ideas explained in the "Magical Approach" by Seth...
My son Ephi captured this short clip of the rose when coming out of the meditation hall of Self Realization Fellowship in CA. I was moved by it to such a degree that I literally heard music in my head coming from Beyond, I simply picked it on keyboard and recorded to overlay the video. Hope some people will feel what I felt...

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Vladimir
I was moved by it to such a degree that I literally heard music in my head coming from Beyond

That's how the best creations come to us, it's always evident what comes from the soul and what is created for "all the wrong reasons." Lovely rose, lovely music. What a wonderful thing, to have the ability to flow music in that way. Really nice, thank you. And so nice you left in the birds!

Offline Vladimir

• to see whole world - look inside your mind
    • Self Realized
I am glad you enjoyed it - everything in there is just as it came from All-That-Is  - the rose, play of lights, sounds of bumblebee and birds... and then this tune came out of the same SOURCE to join the chorus... human fingers were only needed to find respective keys on the keyboard...
It could be that to shift to a paradise we only need to keep awareness of it's presence all around us and in us...........

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Vladimir
It could be that to shift to a paradise we only need to keep awareness of it's presence all around us and in us...........

Nicely said.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):