magic

Started by eyelive4ever2, March 05, 2015, 04:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyelive4ever2

The Seth Material

page 122

The intensity of a thought or image largely determines the immedicy of its physical materiaization. There is no object about you that you have not created. There is nothing about your own physical image that you have not made.
The physical environment is as much a part of you, then, as your body. Your control over it is quite effective, for you create it as you create your fingertip....Objects are composed of the same pseudo-material that radiates outward from your own physical image, only the higher intensity mass is different. When it is built up enough, you recognize it as an object. At low intensity mass it is not apparent to you.

Page 123

......When such highly charged impulses intersect or coincide, matter is formed.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on March 05, 2015, 04:33:26 PMYour control over it is quite effective, for you create it as you create your fingertip

I sure wish I could master this, I love visible proof. Once I was in San Francisco, on a walking tour. The tour guide had an old skeleton key in his hand, palm side up. He made the key flip over without any noticeable movement on his part. He asked if anyone else wanted to try it. Of course I immediately said yes. He told me to hold my hand flat, palm side up, and placed the key on it. He put his hand a few inches below mine, after I'd checked it for magnets or anything else. There was nothing in his hand. I tried to make my skepitcal mind blank. After about 15 seconds I could feel the key moving strangely, like a bug squirming on my hand. It eventually flipped over. I KNOW he didn't touch me or the key, it just happened. No one looked more surprised--or excited--than he did. Still puzzling over that.

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on March 05, 2015, 04:33:26 PMThe intensity of a thought or image largely determines the immedicy of its physical materiaization.

Good thing it takes that intensity, we'd be living in chaos otherwise.