"Your body's condition"

Started by Sena, October 26, 2017, 11:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

The context in which I am writing this is that a few days ago I had a rather painful laser treatment for a retinal tear in one eye. There is also a cataract which will need surgery that I am not looking forward to.

Seth quotes:

"If you become ill, say, you may wonder why, and yet once illness has happened it becomes part of the body's reality, and seems almost like an inevitable part of its experience. Yet the units of consciousness, being independent of space and time, form your cellular structure....."
"... The apparent stability of the body is dependent upon the knowledge of "future" probabilities as well as "past" ones."
"Your body's condition at any time is not so much the result of its own comprehension of its "past history" as it is the result of its own comprehension of future probabilities. The cells precognate. This is being simplified for now. I will make it clearer later in the book. But your limited ideas of time cause conceptual barriers that operate even when you consider the structure of physical biological life."
—The Unknown Reality Book 1 Section 1: Session 684 February 20, 1974

https://tinyurl.com/precognate

Deb

Ouch Sena, sorry to hear you're having some health issues. There is not much more frustrating for a Seth follower than to deal with some sort of medical issue after all the learning we've been doing. Do you follow Ron Card's posts on Facebook? He's a walking Seth encyclopedia, and he had a bc carcinoma removed from his face a couple of days ago.

As far as the cataract situation, hopefully this will make you feel a little less apprehensive about the procedure. This woman, an acquaintance of mine, had the surgery in both eyes recently. She had one eye done and the second done not long afterwards. She's been absolutely raving about her "new vision."

This was after her second surgery about a month ago (she had the surgery the day before and was already back in the barn):
Joyce last month.

And here she was this week, all better and very happy!

Joyce this week.

Sena

Quote from: Deb
As far as the cataract situation, hopefully this will make you feel a little less apprehensive about the procedure.
Thanks Deb.

Sena