"Forbidden" History of the Sumerians

Started by Neo, November 13, 2017, 09:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

https://youtu.be/NzANU5iog0Q

I tried to find a thread on this forum for ~ancient aliens~ but couldn't find any. I don't know if any of you guys have researched into this, but as Sethians I thought there might be some people who are interested in the theory of the Anunnaki and ancient Sumerians. I don't know why it took such a long time for me to get into this, as I love exploring all kind of controversial topics, but for some reason the ancient astronauts thing hadn't interested me too much before this. However, after listening to this lecture, I became more and more interested about the topic and sort of convinced that there is something to this all. Especially as I have gotten the words "Sumer" and "Anunnaki" in my meditations (on two separate occasions when I was blissfully unaware of much of this stuff) when trying to access past lives, this started making a lot of sense to me. 
If anyone has any interesting resources or ideas regarding the topic, please share! I'd love to talk about this. Because hey,

transient amnesia

LenKop

I like the ancient aliens theories. I think I've seen every episode on the history channel.

It's hard to agree with everything they say, particularly when time is simultaneous. So any historical debate becomes moot as the present is the point of power.

Having said that, I do believe that there is a necessity for our linear time frame too. And the ancient alien theories ring more true to me than Darwin's evolutionary theories. Reading Sitchin, von Daniken, Hancock, etc inspires me to push on in my personal crusades, as these academics are truly revolutionaries in thought, standing up against the well paid, entrenched establishment, which could quite easily be employing them.

And new discoveries into our 'past' are still being made. Gobekli Tepe is one of the newest, throwing timelines all over the place once again. Check out Graham Hancock smashing the Egyptian head of antiquities on youtube if you get a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg

Quote from: strangerthings
without the Self Teachings of finding Self ....they are basically teaching with a lack of understanding TO be able to teach

I disagree ST, the discovery of self can come through many ways, perhaps looking into alien ancestry helps some of the archaeologists find themselves, or at least discard older beliefs, and as new discoveries are made, perhaps we find a little more of ourselves en masse, which then turns the circle and allows for newer discoveries to be made once again.

There is also the more important aspect of these tales and that is the myth. I believe there is an energy to our shared myths, and i believe they are organic, growing and changing over time, taking on a new life so to speak. Modern science, with the exclusion of some psychological studies, doesn't deem these legends as having any real virtue. The ancient alien theories at least postulate stories that inspire a feeling of greater powers that are related to us, giving me a sense of magic and fantasy to the universe.

Len

Sena

Quote from: LenKop
Reading Sitchin, von Daniken, Hancock, etc inspires me to push on in my personal crusades, as these academics are truly revolutionaries in thought, standing up against the well paid, entrenched establishment, which could quite easily be employing them.

And new discoveries into our 'past' are still being made. Gobekli Tepe is one of the newest, throwing timelines all over the place once again. Check out Graham Hancock smashing the Egyptian head of antiquities on youtube if you get a chance.
Len, thanks for the interesting video. The "well paid, entrenched establishment" in this case includes the established religions as well as the scientific orthodoxy.

Deb

Quote from: Neo
I don't know if any of you guys have researched into this, but as Sethians I thought there might be some people who are interested in the theory of the Anunnaki and ancient Sumerians.

I did watch about half of this video and enjoyed it. I haven't studied ancient history, Hebrew or the bible, so I can't critique the validity of some of the things he says, but I found the historical tidbits about the clay tablets, pattern rollers, beer were interesting. And the tablet with the universe in the background? How did they know that back then? I plan to watch the rest of the video. And while I've never seen a UFO, I've always felt civilization must have had some mentoring along the way, from someone who knows more than us. Just to give us a nudge along in our progress. To me, extraterrestrial means from somewhere outside of this planet or plane of existence, so I'm open to the idea of ETs even being our future selves. "In other terms, the self that you have projected into the future is sending you back encouragement from a probable reality that you still can create." Session 675, NoPR

Quote from: LenKop
And new discoveries into our 'past' are still being made. Gobekli Tepe is one of the newest, throwing timelines all over the place once again.

I'm looking forward to seeing this one too.

Can't leave without a quote. :)

• "There were then visits from others in other planetary systems. In that regard this is quite natural. Your own relative isolation is far from the average. The legends, many of them therefore, were of course chronicles of quite legitimate physical events, describing phenomena for example for which natives had no adequate vocabulary. They were forced to describe what they saw by making comparisons with objects and events already familiar to them."

• "The Sumarians (spelled) left the memory of their existence in the Sumerian culture (spelled. This is the connection Jane and I hadn't believed existed.) They initiated it, though they did not direct all of its activities, nor were they responsible for the distortions of their teachings that often resulted. There is a difference then between Sumarian and the culture in the books. Your Sumarian were behind the culture—they initiated that particular civilization."

• "(Jane's pace, as Seth, was now quite a bit faster.) Some such visitors in your terms were more evolved than others. All however would appear as superhuman in contrast to those civilizations that encountered them. There were some deliberate experiments, that were in fact far more dangerous to the experimenters, always in which the experimenters tried in one way or another to advance man' s knowledge."

—TPS2 Session 604 January 12, 1972

transient amnesia

Deb

After watching the video on Gobekli Tepe, I ended up reading a Wiki about it. Very interesting. I was also curious about the angry, closed-minded, sweaty man in the GT video who looked like he was going to have a stroke.  Zahi Hawass is the former Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs in Egypt, archaeologist, Egyptologist. Well respected and feels that he already knows everything there is to be known. This type of thinking is not limited to world history, I've seen it in medicine, other sciences. At least we're no longer physically killing so called "heretics" (it's been replaced by character assassination). I wonder why some people cannot keep at least a teensy bit of an open mind and will fight so vehemently against the idea there may be more possibilities. It also looked like fear.

This is phone video captured on Mr. Hawass having a tantrum of sorts—basically feeling that history has been recorded and no new possibilities will be considered. End of discussion.
Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

I came across this YouTube featuring Graham Hancock, where he talks about how this myopic thinking comes about. He brings up some interesting ideas about Atlantis, ancient maps, consciousness... I like this guy. Oooo, just noticed there's another video about Graham and 3 banned Ted Talks (DMT, Life After Death & Consciousness). Unfortunately I'll have to watch that later.
Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

"Not in accord with mainstream science" and ideology indeed! Hmph.

https://youtu.be/0BrDF5WLyQs

Neo

Quote from: transient amnesia
Lol... Love it!  thanks for the laugh!   ;D

Well,  I love this topic too except I've never seen a alien so,  to be honest I couldn't say they exists.  I also, wonder if they lived on earth wouldn't they be earthlings?.  Just on a different day? Have you heard anymore meditation messages?

I've been listening to Journey of Souls by Michael Newton... I found that here in the archives... Awesome! 
;D ;D ;D Well I guess that depends on the definition of earthling and alien. As the Anunnaki supposedly lived here quite a long time, I guess we could call them naturalized citizens ;D. (or perhaps just invaders)

Thank you all for great responses and suggestions! I'll need to check them out.

Quote from: Deb
Quote from: Neo
I don't know if any of you guys have researched into this, but as Sethians I thought there might be some people who are interested in the theory of the Anunnaki and ancient Sumerians.

I did watch about half of this video and enjoyed it. I haven't studied ancient history, Hebrew or the bible, so I can't critique the validity of some of the things he says, but I found the historical tidbits about the clay tablets, pattern rollers, beer were interesting. And the tablet with the universe in the background? How did they know that back then? I plan to watch the rest of the video. And while I've never seen a UFO, I've always felt civilization must have had some mentoring along the way, from someone who knows more than us. Just to give us a nudge along in our progress. To me, extraterrestrial means from somewhere outside of this planet or plane of existence, so I'm open to the idea of ETs even being our future selves. "In other terms, the self that you have projected into the future is sending you back encouragement from a probable reality that you still can create." Session 675, NoPR

That tablet with the solar system is definitely interesting. I didn't really use to be into any of this alien stuff (I've always found the more metaphysical side of this "new age stuff" more interesting and important), but I guess my mind has opened enough to actually consider these possibilities as perhaps "real" (though what does real even mean?). In any case, it is definitely fun to think about these ideas, and I don't think it's ever a bad thing to keep your mind open.
About ETs being our future selves, I definitely think that is true in one way or another. Whether it is our "souls" being reincarnated as aliens, or a future (or alternate reality) version of human race.

And those were definitely interesting Seth quotes! I haven't read the PS books yet, so I hadn't seen those before. It's funny I never connected Sumerians and the Sumari that Jane and Seth talked about. Also it's kind of fun to have Seth "confirm" these alien visitations. These quotes also seem to align pretty well with the stories of the Anunnaki, which is really, really interesting. Another thing that makes this topic even more interesting to me personally, is that I somewhat recently had a session with a psychic, who told me one of my past lives was as Ninhursag, who so happens to be one of the Anunnaki gods. This psychic did not know anything about me before she told me that, which definitely made this whole thing even more convincing to me. As I mentioned earlier, I had had some flashes about a past life in Sumer, as well as received the word "anunnaki" in meditation, before I started researching any of this.
It feels like these "strange", psychic or "paranormal" experiences have become more and more common in my life recently. I don't know if this is due to my personal development and path in this life, or if this is a bigger phenomenon that is happening in the collective human consciousness. Regardless, I am enjoying the ride.  ;D