Author Topic: Seth on Jesus the Christ  (Read 1374 times)

Offline T.M.

Hi Jbseth,

I don't doubt it. Sadly that happens when dealing with these types of substances.

Online Christer

Castanedas books are writings of his own experiences, and the normal Yaqui would not talk with Don Juan at all. I have my self met a shaman so to speak, with the same knowledge, but my experience was not based on fright as was the case with Castaneda.

If you do not have yourself any experience with higher consciousness, dreaming, changing the world, get lost in imagination and so on, the books will for you be fiction. But the books are only telling how he shifts his focus and hence learns that the world is plastic. People grounded to the physical life will never understand Castaneda, some believe that the key is hallucinogenic substances, but they only serve as a tool to short circuit the ego and change its world. To believe Castaneda is fiction, and Seth is not I find a bit funny, because both needs beliefs that has nothing to do with the normal waking world. And off course Castaneda was a writer, he made a very good story, and in my opinion it is impossible from the pure imagination to write such a book when the facts of being are all over it, and the message is purely the same as from Seth told in another symbolism.

I have also read Amy`s book, and everyone should do, and I agree he did form a form of cult. He miserably failed,  he was caught by the third natural enemy that is power and he died "young" from cancer. He became a sex-maniac and did not treat his people to good. He made the classic example of loosing to the enemy power and did not know what to do with it. In this probable world off course, it will be another world where he succeeded.

Don Juan was not a normal Yaqui, he was the incarnation from Quetzalquatl, and all the 12 sorcerer(es) was personality fragments from him, so we are talking about the root story from the Toltecs, and that wisdom was long lost to the modern sorcerers at that time. Don Juan materialized for Castaneda, not for the other indians. Castaneda should tell this story, and so it was. I have no problem believing DJ just came into being for the sake of the focus of Castaneda, because I myself has experienced a teacher telling me the same things, but in a third clothing giving me perspective no 3 looking at the same message.

Seth as well is repetitive, he say the same things over and over again even if everything is told in the book Seth speaking.

The point is that repetition is needed, the words are hypnotic and they are mental commands. So the more times you read words like "you get what you focus upon", the more reality they will be for you. The point with both Seth-material and Castaneda is highlighting the same message from as many angles as possible, and in the end it all culminates to one single belief, and that is that you get what you focus upon, and hence need to choose beliefs, and not be slave from them.

I can read every book more times, and I have done, because I know something I did not know last time, and hence the message is more clear to me, pluss that it reinforces the hypnotic mental framework. So for me to quit reading the books, is surrendering, and one will never understand, in this case Castaneda. Seth as well has said it all many times, in many forms, working with the intellect of Jane, and threw it. So it should be boring reading the repetitions from Seth as well, but there is a main difference, and that is that Seth talks in plain American language, and with symbolism we easier understand, while Castanedas world is focused on get rid of the Ego totally (or rather as Castaneda say, make the island of the Tonal clean), and it comes in the form of metaphors and Toltec rituals. The ego can not be killed, than the body will also die, but the reasoning mind have to accept the inner world, and hence beliefs that block the inner nature have to be changed. Everything the reasoning mind can think and say is part of the Tonal, but the Nagual is the inner self and can not be spoken about, it can only be experienced. The Nagual has no reasoning mind and do not care with symbolism such as the Tonal do.

I am confident that Castaneda tells the truth, but no one else can experience what he did, it was his focus and belief system that made it so. I could recommend people eating some hallucinogens, they are effective changing the world picture so one can study oneself, but that needs to be a wish, or else it is dangerous. But as Castaneda say, they are not important.

Datura stramonium = devils weed = Jimsonweed = Thorn apple.

It is as Don Juan say a possessive plant, and DJ himself did not like it, he said it was popular in earlier times when the sorcerers was hunting power. The plant is deadly poisonous, and it also grows here in Norway wild. I would never use something like that without a guide and someone taking care of my body while I was away, and to my knowledge I do not know about anyone that fits that role.

But as said, they are there to see oneself, every hallusination is made from the inner self guided by the belief system of the ego. But the ego is to busy watching the new world and looses itself for the moment, and struggles explain to itself later what happened.

As Don Juan tells Castaneda, the only reason why Castaneda had to use these plants, was because he was to rigid in his beliefs, ha was in plain words from DJ stupid. So the plants was used to rattle him out of the rigidness for then later to be able to accept the sorcerers explanation. DJ states many times that we first have to stop the world, and by that he means go into higher consciousness. Every time Castaneda stops the world, he have these incredible experiences. To stop the world is to stop the flow of thoughts, to become inner silence. Castaneda many times go into sleep when he do that, and that is the normal way we all go into sleep, by stopping the world. So we are speaking of a sort of dream world, a vivid and real dream world, just like this is, and with equal validity. Perception is only a point before the eyes, and that is all it is. By using plants that have hallucinogenic properties, the artificial distance between the conscious and the so called unconscious is wiped out, and the ego is out of order busy perceiving the new world. It is like dreaming awake, and we all do that many times a day, but DJ states that all dreams have equal validity, and it is all reality. Many people do not need such plants at all, but some do. My conclusion is that one examines oneself influenced on these plants, and many people are frightened from who they are, and thinks that the inner self is some kind of possessive demon, and need to be fought or denied existence. Many people see them self as the flesh and blood, and hence do not accept any inner self, an eternal valid self.

"[massive doses of LSD]:..represents the enactment, through terrible encounter, of the species' birth into consciousness, and its death as consciousness falls back annihilated; followed by its rebirth as the individual patient struggles to emerge again from dimensions not native under these conditions." Seth

"Such massive doses of LSD chemically activate all levels of cellular memory to such an extent that in certain terms they are no longer in charge of themselves, and the memories can then emerge unpredictably when the system is under stress. The fine biological and psychological alliance is now weakened." Seth

"Beneath this a definite, though distorted, landscape of the psyche can be glimpsed in symbols. These are consciousness's attempt to portray cellular memory. Psychic motion always excites the molecules. The latent, easily flowing innate "knowledge" of the molecules builds up the "knowledge" of the cells. They work smoothly together. Under the enforced psychic assault of massive doses of LSD, the very comprehension of the molecules tries to split open. Now this is not something you can physically perceive. Cellular integrity itself can be threatened. Ruburt [this is how Seth called Jane Roberts] is quite right in thinking that this is far worse than any physical shock therapy." Seth

"the body is equipped to deal with ingredients that come from the earth. Great doses of such "artificial" drugs are not easily assimilated, and bring about biological confusion." Seth

"Other dream events, though forgotten, may also cushion the individual to withstand the effects of such "nightmare therapy." In the same way that some LSD treatment finally results in a feeling of rebirth..., so a period of such nightmares often leads quite naturally to dreams in which the self finally makes new and greater connections with the source of its own being." Seth

""The landscape of the psyche is indeed revealed, bringing good data to the psychiatrist. But the experiences undergone by the patients and all of this applies to massive doses - represent the enactment, through terrible encounter, of the species" birth into consciousness, and its death as consciousness falls back annihilated; followed by its rebirth as the individual patient struggles to emerge again from dimensions not native under those conditions. The deepest biological and psychic structures are altered. I did not say they were damaged, though they may be according to the situation. Consciousness is assaulted at its roots. When periods of transcendence are felt under such conditions, they represent the psychic birth of a new personality from the sources of the old, and from the death, psychically, of the old. In some cases the genetic messages have changed, in that they are different. This is psychic slaying in a technological framework. Under LSD you are highly suggestible. If you are told that the ego must die then you will kill it. You will telepathically follow the ideas of your guide under even the best of conditions. The psychic "rebirth" may leave you with a completely new set of problems, rising on the bed of the old and as yet undecipherable. The new ego is quite aware of the conditions of its birth. It knows it was born out of the death of its predecessor, and for all its feelings of transcendentjoy, natural enough at its birth, it fears that annihilation from which it sprang. The natural creature-integrity is not the same. The physical world will never be trusted in quite the same way. The alliance with it is not as secure. The "self" that was born into the body, and grew with it, has gone, and another "self" has risen from that previous organization. Such self-changes happen naturally as life progresses, and when the self modulates at any given time, it is different from what it was."
Session 638, p.169 , The Nature of Personal Reality"

"There are those who are so tightly meshed within physical reality that the soul is squeezed dry. They are tight, sore, and chafing beneath too-severe habits and ideas. For them momentary release, such as the drugs can give is highly beneficial."

The Early Sessions, Book 8
Session 362, Page 116
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 05:55:59 AM by Christer »

Offline T.M.

Everyone has to find what works for them, and they're own way home  :)

I'm getting older, time for me to pick one teacher to stick with. For me it's Seth, mostly.
I will always like Don Juan's earlier books, and they will always be a magical world for me.

The problem with lsd and other hallucinogens, is one needs find a good supplier. Here in the states anyways, and more specifically where I'm at, this is dangerous on many levels. Not least of which, don't get caught by the cops.

Back in the day drugs were a very different thing than they are today. So are the dealer's, and user's.
Lsd has fallen so far out of fashion, that I doubt a common person could even find it. Too bad really.
You really have to be well immersed in that culture to find anything decent, let alone a decent dealer.

I'm too old and far removed from that realm to entertain thoughts of it anymore  :)
Though there was a day once, long ago, in a galaxy far far away.......................

Online Christer

I do not recommend LSD, it is as Seth say artificial, and confuses the biology. I have tried it, and it is not in the body, but in the mind, and for me obvious that it confuses the body. I do like the mushrooms better, they root you to the body and puts you into nature, and do not let you go to other galaxies. Castaneda calls it a teacher, and it is DJ`s favorite ally. I as him and Seth do believe that the body is equipped for natural substances but not for artificial ones. LSD is a artificial copy of Psilosybin that you find in magic mushrooms. They grow all over where I live, one need no dealer :) Anyway I do not need it, it is to soften the ego, and when the ego is flexible substances like that is not needed. They are also damaging to the body.

Seth is a very nice ally, he is in fact the most clear one, he speaks language modern people do understand, they just have to understand the message the words are carrying.

Online Christer

I want to tell about my own teacher. I am not going to tell a detailed story or give any names. The book I am going to write is thanks to his teachings, he pointed to Seth and Castaneda for me, though I did read Castaneda first time when I was 19, in my shroom-period. He also did his own talking, he was the one that guided me threw all conspiracies and proved them correct, but he also proved that 9 of 10 of them are fabricated and not true, as a tool to flood the real conspiracies with all the untrue conspiracies. Anyway it was like eating LSD for 3 months in a row, and it completely changed my world picture. I was going lost in this world picture, and finally one day he told me if I did not stop focusing on the negative, he would never speak to me again. I did as he said, I stopped focus on the negative and started focus on the solution.

In my case it is food, traditional foods and nourishment, and he was the best expert in the world on the theme, so I studied it privately with him as a guide. I had been working with traditional foods since 1999, and he appeared in 2008 and formed the knowledge behind my focus. I was easy to drag into the net. He attacked my ego all the time, every time my ego was present, he stepped on it and asked for integrity, that I didn`t act that I was something I wasn`t, that I stuck with what I knew. It all went into me focusing on the inner self, the ego and integrity. Finally he "died" last year, after I had done dramatic mental changes, in a way he was no longer needed for me privately, and I walked the path myself easily without a teacher. He founded a small society called garden of lives, and I do administer that today together with some others. There we do highlight his teachings, but I myself has gone on further after he died. My story is for me similar to the one Castaneda has, though completely different. My friend and teacher does not have any part in my book because he choose to be anonymous, and I do respect that, but I have his words in my mind as backup for what Seth and Castaneda also are saying, as well as quantum physics, and as I have learned the last year, also Egyptian symbolism when one comes to the root of the story. I want to tell this story, but I will do it with Egypt as the star of my book, but all my history influences the words and the message they carry.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 07:07:36 AM by Christer »

Offline T.M.

Long ago, I had some good Lsd.  Sad the good stuff went away it is.

I used to live where mushrooms abounded. I would love to find some blue ringers again.

Now I live in the desert. The desert can be a harsh mistress. I'm not too far from the border, that presents other dangers.
You don't really want to meet up with people out there. Tough crowd for sure. In my youth I always wanted to stalk the peyote.
Now I live here but am not physically able. Don't want to play with the crazy ones out there either.

Hallucinogens can be very therapeutic. It's a shame that they can't be obtained legally. The war against a person using their consciousness mind the way they see fit is alive and well, unfortunately.

Though I did find a guy online that does Aya adventures in Peru, I think. I've checked him to my standards, and think he's alright, for me, anyways. He will get a large group and everyone flies down to large lodge. He acts as the shaman, and watches over everyone, whilst they are experiencing.

If I had the money and a passport, I would likely be a regular!

Offline T.M.

P.S.

I will be looking forward to reading your book very much :)

Offline Sena

Quote from: jbseth
I'm not familiar with Graham Hancock.
I have a book by Hancock entitled "Supernatural: Meetings with the ancient teachers of mankind". Hancock describes his experience with the hallucinogenic plants ayahuasca and iboga. People who take these drugs have visions in which they claim to be taught by supernatural beings. Hancock's theory is that these supernatural beings are "real" and gave our ancestors knowledge about things like medicinal plants. If not for this kind of help, how did people first discover that the plant yielding quinine could cure malaria? How did they find this particular plant from 10,000 other varieties in the jungle?

Offline Sena

Quote from: T.M.
Though I did find a guy online that does Aya adventures in Peru, I think.
T.M., yes, ayahuasca. Be careful.

Online Christer

In the 90`s when LSD and mushrooms flooded the House-party-movement, it was also my period. I was confident that one could get the so called third eye using LSD and shrooms, but I was the only one. So sadly most of the time people used it as party-drugs, though the best experiences always was in nature, on the mountain or whatever. Still to this day when I ask people that ate these substances more than 20 years ago, they say it was a good or bad trip. I know for a fact that the mood that day, and the mental balance made the trip good or bad, not the trip itself. I know that the thoughts made influenced the experience, or maybe a "negative" person appeared and made the experience negative as well. For me there is no such thing as a good or bad trip, it is a question of good or bad thoughts, and the substance itself is not guilty. My focus that time has proven correct, already as youngster I was searching truth, and all truth seekers do not necessary have experiences with drugs at all. I am in reality flabbergasted that I am still today the only one that believe that these substances can show us something about our selves, all others I have spoken with labels it as a good or bad trip without thinking one thought of their own belief system. I myself like the mushrooms though I do not need them, but they are magic, and they can learn you something about yourself :)

Online Christer

Graham Hancock is talking about the Lumanians that Seth talks about in Seth speaking. He experience them. He is a good guy, but somebody should show him the Seth-material, because he is flowing into the universe, rather then inside himself :) Anyway he has done Egyptian history very good :)

Online Christer

Since we are talking about drugs, I can state again that Datura is way out of my interest. I am sure I will not die, but I could without supervision. Mescalito I am not afraid of, I am curious, but I am confident that it has to be experienced in the native milieu. In Norway there are only mushrooms, as well as Datura, I do in fact have seeds from Datura, but have no plan with them, but it is a sacred plant as well and needs protection. I am in the belief that the substances is more then just chemicals, and then to bring Peyote to Norway would be taking it out of its environment, and I do not trust the consequences. Marihuana and hashish is mild and do not give me any psychoactive experience at all, but it calms the mind and makes the person more invert, looking at itself. Though a good teacher it is not :)

Seth himself talk nice about drugs, he say they can be beneficial, but by that statement one should also know that the other effect could materialize and the drug could be detrimental and damaging. Modern society has no clue what so ever what drugs are for, the use of them tell the whole story.

Offline T.M.

Hi Sena,

I don't have enough money to get anywhere near it, so no worries :)

Hi Christer

I would love to be able to have access to even mushrooms, knowing what I know now. In my youth, I wasn't nearly as focused, and still had some deep fears of God vs. Satan. I laugh about that now. It was real to me then. Maybe in a strange way the conspiracy stuff is like healing through trauma. I realize now there really is no such thing as evil, per se.  Other than what we create and allow to exist, individually and collectively. I do at times wonder if that's what this realm is about. Healing through trauma. But that's kind of an aside to the current conversation.
In that regard though I think Seth is very much correct. If one has deep seated fears or issues, using certain substances is a bad idea.

I would love to use hallucinogens to connect more with my own inner self, and expand my perceptual abilities.
Anymore the closest I can get to that is through diet. I started drinking distilled water in an attempt to get away from the fluoride in the regular water. My dreams and connection to my dreaming self is starting to come back. I can actually see, interact, and remember my dreams mores so now. Before it was a blurred mess coming at me, if I had any memory of them at all.
Diet is important anymore, as food is stuffed with so many different additives.
I just think it would be neat to clean up physically as much as is possible, focus on something for a good bit, and then use a teacher plant.
I can just imagine the possibilities!

Online Christer

If you use a teacher plant on your own, without someone like Don Juan around, then you teach yourself. The plant only opens some channels that makes you see, and as DJ say you should eat the mushrooms with a question you want answered. Anyway, this works without the plant, but it is then not so effective and does not materialize at once, and one has to be ready and alert to see the sign and follow it. Thoughts has the tendency to materialize as a hallucination, not passing thoughts, but thoughts with deep focus will materialize! Same way thoughts in normal life with intensity materialize quickly, but when eating mushrooms it is more easy to get stuck in thoughts, examining them and giving them intensity. The only advantage the mushrooms have if one know this, is that it is dense, so one can see a lot in short time. For me it does not work anymore, my normal waking mind do the work as efficiently, and i deliberately feeds thoughts and ideas I want to materialize, and same time I deliberately neglect thoughts I do not want materialized. 

Offline T.M.

That's really what I need to, and am trying to focus on. I create my own reality, and the mechanics of it.

I get it intellectually. Not emotionally as well yet. 

Time to get my day going though :)

Offline jbseth

Hi All,

In my previous post, regarding Dennis McKenna, my point had to do with the fact that in his book, he mentions that some people believe that the Carlos Castenada's stories were fabrications.

I want to be very clear here, in no way was I, or am I suggesting that anyone take any drugs.

In the book, by Dennis McKenna, Dennis says that he and his brother got very messed up on mushrooms and Ayahusca. His experience was so bad that it sounds like they both completely lost touch with reality for at least 2 weeks. Dennis not completely recovering for perhaps 2 months.  Personally, I think they were both very fortunate to recover at all from this experience.

In an earlier part of his book, Dennis mentions that he ate some seeds from a plant that he believed was morning glory. At the time, in the 1960's, there was a common belief that morning glory seeds contained a type of LSD. Unfortunately, the seeds that Dennis ate actually came from jimsomweed (datura). Eating datura can kill you in a couple of different ways. One, you can literally die from injesting too much of this plant. Two you can accidently or otherwise get killed, from the datura hallucinations.

In his book, Dennis mentions that unlike LSD, when he had datura hallucinations, he couldn't tell that they weren't real. He described seeing bugs climbing out of his bedroom walls and then a king bug came out. He says that he mustered up all the courage he had, grabbed it and took it down stairs and put it in the outside trashcan. He says he had no idea, what, if anything he actually put in the trash can.

He also says that he had some pretty frightening hallucinations for the next 2 days and he just assumed that what he was having was the bad LSD trip that everyone had warned him about. Years later, as he got his various college degrees, he came to understand just how dangerous this plant is and he strongly recommends that nobody fool with datura.

In many places in the Seth literature, Seth presents many methods that can be used for consciousness expansion, such as using psychological time and shutting off the outer senses. He also strongly urges people not to fool around with LSD as it be dangerous.

I think that Seth's methods are probably the safest approach for consciousness expansion and I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone use any drugs to do this, due to the obvious inherent risks in such endeavors.

jbseth

Online Christer

I never thought you recommended any sacred plants, but I certainly can do. But only if you wish so. It can be really dangerous, and like DJ say she (Datura) either like you or she don`t, and she might kill you.

The near sum of what Seth say, can be rolled out in this quote from Castaneda, or in reality a quote from don Juan.

" “The internal dialogue is what grounds people in the daily world. The world is such and such or so and so, only because we talk to ourselves about its being such and such and so and so. The passageway into the world of shamans opens up after the warrior has learned to shut off his internal dialogue”

― Carlos Castaneda, The Wheel of Time: The Shamans of Mexico Their Thoughts About Life Death & the Universe "
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:09:57 PM by Christer »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Wow, this topic has surely moved away from Seth on Jesus the Christ! Even though I tend to take an organic approach to moderating the forum, I may end up splitting this topic if I can figure out where. Maybe at the Castaneda/Drug fork in the road. ;) However, drugs did come up quite often in the Seth materials and while I'm trying to figure out where to split I'll just chime right in.

Last year an artist friend gave me some mushrooms but I've been afraid to try them so they've been in a canning jar in my fridge all this time. I never experimented with anything when I was young, but now that I'm older and have less responsibilities, I'm curious. I've also heard a lot about how such things can open one up spiritually, and that's what appeals to me.

Ayahusca sounds like big guns, and the purging and other side effects are a big deterrent. But, not long ago I saw some articles about psilocybin and how it is being tested by scientists as treatment for depression. They're finding that in some cases just one large dose of mushrooms can cure depression. And yes they are testing it on humans. Here's just one article. Or for those of you who prefer science. And I've also heard people, adults, say they occasionally use LSD to keep their minds open and creative. These are very successful business people. So the drugs are still out there, but with very different uses than from back in the 60s. And too easy to get if you're a student in middle or high school or college.

Quote from: Christer
In my case it is food, traditional foods and nourishment,

Anymore the closest I can get to that is through diet. I started drinking distilled water in an attempt to get away from the fluoride in the regular water.

I've been involved with traditional food for quite a while myself! I'm a bit of an earth spirit and foodie, a member of Weston Price, 'know too much' about US food, water, agency corruption, the steady decline in the population's health. While Seth said what you think about what you're consuming has more impact on health than what you are actually consuming, he did say that "the body is equipped to deal with ingredients that come from the earth." (NoPR, ses. 638). Give me spots on my apples.

Fluoride is toxic, was once used as rat poison and insecticide (Toothpaste label: "If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away"). It is industrial waste that is too expensive to dispose of, so someone got clever. It's also an endocrine disruptor.  Fluoride: "A corporate solution to dispose hundreds of thousands of tons of fluoride into our drinking water each year denotes one of the greatest PR campaigns of all times." And we shower in and soak it up every day! How much poison is OK to consume?

Offline T.M.

Hi Jbseth,

No worries, I didn't take your post as advocating any use of any substances :)

Hi Deb,

I think it's been great trying to go fluoride free as much as possible. I use it for cooking and coffee water too. I'm noticing definite gains. I have more overall energy besides reconnecting with my dreaming self as well. There's YouTube vids that claim that distilled water actually takes disease particles out of the body much better than non distilled also. I did ask my Dr. about it. He said the only downside he could see was potentially a lack of minerals. I figure vitamins can easily make up for that.

I try to stay away from too much processed food too. There's only so much a person can do short of going amish :)
Or living to cook from scratch completely. I know Seth said the body can handle a certain amount of chemicals in food.
The amount they use these days is crazy. Especially high fructose corn syrup. It's in every thing. I'm pretty sure it's well supported by the pharmaceutical industry that's making a mint from diabetes medications. And other health problems related to diabetes!

Schools have always been the best places to score, lol.  I really didn't think lsd was around anymore. It's sadly out of my reach :(

Shrooms can definitely be interesting. Start with a small amount and it won't be overwhelming. It can make for a lovely cup of tea, too!!! :)

I would really hope that someday, a person could go to a pharmacy and get exactly what they are looking for, in a pure clean form!

If I ever got the money and a passport, I would go with the guy I found online. I've seen pictures of the lodge and it's gorgeous.
He is on the outskirts of a small town, and has a couple of buildings to accommodate large groups.
Bottom line he runs it as a business. I bet the bulk of his clients are upper lever executive types, and have no problem paying a good amount for the experience. I would imagine the clients are well taken care of, and repeat customers.
I'm not trying to advocate for it. That's the way I would want to try it. Safety and safely in numbers, beautiful surroundings, and a well experienced guide!

Offline Sena

I don't have enough money to get anywhere near it, so no worries
T.M.
Your Inner Self/Entity made sure that you didn't have enough money!

Offline Sena

Quote from: Deb
But, not long ago I saw some articles about psilocybin and how it is being tested by scientists as treatment for depression.
Deb, swimming with dolphins can also cure depression.

Online Christer

But in my view, all topics other then the pure drug topic, is related to the Jesus story. I am only putting more angles to Seth`s words. Castaneda is in one way the Paul of the Castaneda story, and Don Juan with his 12 personality fragments is the equivalent from Jesus in the Toltec story.

My own teacher told me he met Don Juan in the inner world after reading the books, and DJ told him that he in fact was a incarnation of Quetzalquatl, a God, but in reality a myth God because he was flesh and blood both as the original Quetzalquatl and as DJ and his personality fragments.

The same is Seth`s story about who the physical Jesus was, and he say that the 12 was personality fragments spinning out of "Jesus", and that they came alive with the role to live each of them one personality fragment of the 12 (12 months, 12 hours day, 12 hours night, 12 numerology numbers and 12 zodiac signs).

What happened in South America is mentioned by Seth, it is 1 of the 3 developments that happened, and the Jesus story did not grow there, but the Toltec story was there the issue. Seth also say that same time as the development started in Egypt, a second development happened in Australia (Aborigines). So we have 3 lines, and the symbolism from the Aborigines are dead so to speak, and the Toltec wisdom is not known by people outside South America. Seth say that the incident in South America happened later.

So if we analyze the historical background together with Seth`s words it will be evident that only one of the lines survived symbolically, and that is the Egyptian line, and as I have spoken, Christianity, Judaism and Islam all comes from there in the roots. Hinduism is the same as Egyptian philosophy, but with other symbols, but a near identical story line. Also the Viking symbolism has the same roots. Akhenaton was the Christ figure that went to India in the youth and later after he gave his throne to king Tut. Hinduism was there already when he came in the youth, and he could study both Egyptian symbolism and Hindu symbolism, and since the root story is the same, he could get to the core of the symbolism. When he realized the true story, he went back to Egypt and became king together with his father Amenhotep III. There he founded what we today recognize as Christianity, Judaism and as a later development also Islam. After he gave the throne to king Tut he went back to India and his ideas became both Buddha and Krishna in the legends. So in my view what happened 3500 years ago became all major legends in our society today. King Tut is the Jesus in the story, so he founded in reality Christianity, and Akhenaton founded Judaism if we look at the use of symbolism. Islam grew out of the Abraham story and is polar to Judaism as a family fight. These legends lived for 1500 years and changed with the culture before in fact Christianity was established as the catholic church, with King Tut as the legend becoming Jesus. Islam came some hundred years later as a counteract for the catholic church. The roots are in Egypt for all three main religions today, and the roots for Hinduism is in early dynastic Egypt. The roots for Buddhism and Krishna is both Hinduism and the teachings from Akhenaton. The story of Buddha fits Akhenaton as a glove, and Krishna`s story is the sames as the story of Jesus Christ, where Krishna has the same meaning as Christ = the anointed one. He became both Buddha and Krishna because he was traveling, so he became more than one legend so to speak. Akhenaton is the only solid evidence we in fact have on this earth explaining these stories, otherwise the story of Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and so on can not be verified, they are all legends without any proof. But Akhenaton is proven to fit all stories, except Jesus, because that was King Tut. There are many legends, and these as well becomes evidence. Story about Jesus in India, story about Buddha and Krishna and so on, because the root meaning of these legends points to a real happening where 1 bird became 10 after the story was retold threw generations of cultural changes.

So the religion myth is busted, and it is compared to the Aborigines and the Toltec`s, the other 2 root stories. But to really believe my story also involves the story of Castaneda and Seth, and this asks you to believe in not solid evidences. I use as example Seth`s words about Jesus and so on as a guideline to find the evidences that back his story, I am trying to prove his words correct. He being a non-physical personality is not for everyone to believe in, and same is with the Egyptian symbolism. When you get to the core of Egyptian symbolism you will find Seth quoted that the universe is idea based, and that the world is a mental construction, and the symbolism shows how the consciousness was born. Anyway, I am proving my words with facts from the world, but still you have to believe in the compilation.

So for me, the long discussion making many details in deed are connected.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:23:15 PM by Christer »

Online Christer

And for you T.M. I want to say more about why there is no code in the bible. It is because the code you will find in Egyptian symbolism, and the Bible is only fragments of this, and it does not give a complete number list as we find in Egypt. The number 1, 3, 7 and 12 are mentioned, but that is only parts of the picture. That is why I say that the authors of the bible was to stupid to make any code. They where to stupid because the message got lost, they did not understand the totality from Egyptian symbolism where they took their stories mostly from. The code is numerology, it does not matter where in the world, because all ancient cultures coded everything with numbers. And the numbers have a meaning in numerology, and it makes us able to translate the number into numerology numbers, and hence get a meaning behind the number.

Symbolism do change threw the wheel of time, but numbers don`t. So by coding the message with numbers it will be readable in any section of the wheel of time. Numerology do not change, so it is really clever to code messages with numbers in the symbolism.

These numbers got lost when the bible was made, the history in the bible is a mishmash of stories, not correct in time, not correct in places, and not correct in names, and many stories are left out.

I know this for sure, because I know how Christianity was born, and how cultural changes influenced the development. The bible can not be proven at all, but if you look for the root stories in the bible you will find where they stole the legends and compiled it into the bible. Stories that did not fit was left out. You see they where authors, not recorders.

Offline T.M.

Hi Sena,

I'm not determined to make anything happen in regards to that. If someday it works out, it will. If not, it won't. I'm good either way :)

Hi Christer,

Thank you for your story. I've been reading and rereading your posts, and my mind is blown :) hahaha!
Wow, just wow. I've just been contemplating things, probably will be for awhile.
The book by Tony Bushby backs up what you are saying about the bible being put together by various authors as well.
It was after reading that, as well as comments by Seth, that I came to the conclusion the Roman Catholic church rewrote
and then claimed it was their religion. And as Seth said, a disjointed history book of sorts.

I think you might find this interesting, and also further evidence backing you up. They are short vids, 10 - 15 mins each.

Ancient Symbolism: Hebrew Sanskrit Comparative Archetypes
Exploring the compelling evidence for etymological Linguistic and symbolic parallels and transfers of Proto Indo European languages from extreme ancient india into later Judea and further into christianity and how Vedic influence of an ancient global advanced civilization is saturated throughout all cultures of the ancient and modern world, Proving that History is not as we have been led to believe.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 02:38:30 PM by T.M. »

Online Christer

Thanks T.M.

I am sure the information is good, but I have my way of finding information, and that is following my hunch, and it is always narrow at the moment, searching only one fragment at the time. Maybe I will look at your links soon, or maybe I don`t :) Maybe they come my way later when I want to look into in more depth Hinduism and so on. At the moment I am just channeling what I instinctively know, and afterwords I check for sources that back my thoughts. I find it much more interesting following a hunch, then looking for evidences. I am as you know the creator of my world, and evidences should appear as soon as the belief is established :)

Offline T.M.

Hi Christer,

Cool :)

Online Christer

And to you Deb, thanks a lot :)

I like to stick to this page inside here. I do not want any focus on me, but I do want a focus on what I am telling, and deliberately I have chosen an open page, a page easy to find for people searching for Jesus and Seth quotes. Then they will meet my words as well is the thought. This is the only place online that I at all comment in this way, I want my book to speak for itself. But this is for me a sort of exercise before starting writing. I am testing my knowledge, and my ability to develop my English grammar so I will be able to write the book in English language, and fluently from my own mental database.

This is the correct place to do it, because without Seth`s words about Jesus, I would not know what I know now. I used his words deliberately to follow on my Akhenaton knowledge. One day I did just decide to compare my historical knowledge with Seth`s words, and make them fit together, and they did perfectly. If you check my story here in this page, you will find that everything Seth say about this issue is sewn into the story. In fact every detail he has spoken, is in my story, I only add clothing to it.

If you want to Deb, I would recommend you deleting the drug comments, and let the rest stay :) I am also willing to clean up in my own comments that made the drug-conversation start at all.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:13:01 PM by Christer »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Sena
Deb, swimming with dolphins can also cure depression.

That was great. But dolphins are harder to come by than drugs, just saying. ;) I don't feel anyone really needs drugs, especially after reading "You Are the Placebo" by Joe Dispenza. But I thought it was interesting that science is now studying the old recreational drugs from a different angle.

But in my view, all topics other then the pure drug topic, is related to the Jesus story. I am only putting more angles to Seth`s words.

If you want to Deb, I would recommend you deleting the drug comments, and let the rest stay  I am also willing to clean up in my own comments that made the drug-conversation start at all.

I get it, I understand. Please don't "clean up" anything, I'm loving the flow of the discussion. It's just that I originally intended the Board "Seth On" to be a repository of Seth's quotes on various topics. It's been a dream of mine to make something like that since Seth's teaching about certain topics are spread throughout the books and I felt it would be great to have a place where one could find all of his quotes about certain things gathered in one place. But... the findingseth search engine has solved this issue and so I'm not so concerned about keeping the Seth On board limited to specific topic quotes and any related comments that might arise. After all, this is an informal discussion forum and not a tech support one where tight control is necessary. I like to think this forum has it's own soul/consciousness and unless someone gets abusive (no haters!) I want it to flow.

So... carry on, I'll leave things as they are.

@Christer, you have a captive audience here. You know we'll all be buying your book. When is your anticipated (hopeful) release date? I'm a graphic designer and in the past year book design has suddenly come into my life. From a few very unrelated directions (one being Jane's "A Little Book to Leonard," an absolute thrill for me). Being a bit of a bookworm all of my life, it's about time. :)

Online Christer

I think it will be written quickly, but I as well will add numerology  to the book, so it can be read in 5000 years from now, but the main numerology comes from the Egyptian stories. I am pretty sure it will be written fluently because I am preparing, and finally I will abandon my self and let the fingers just write what my mind tells me, like in channeling. There will be 12 chapters and 365 main pages, so the work is extensive, but so is also the source material that today fills 12 A4 pages, and that will be more or less 30 pages in the book only with source material that influences my view. Sources will mainly be given by hyperlinks for online sources, and I will document all sources in pdf-copy. I have developed a social network that is private and closed (no google or no facebook can look into it). I have developed this for my traditional food project, and it has groups, profiles, walls, library, blogs and recipies, all without advertisement and all information is private and can not be used by me as the owner. I want to use the same database to make a online site where I document everything, and give access to people to start groups and blogs. The library is the most important, there people can search for documents easy, and read what they want and study what they want, and they can discuss in groups or start blogs. The recipe part will only be hidden, it is not needed. The plan is to make a quiet corner with no hassle, where one can work without any disturbance. I will make all my source material available in the library. Egypt will be the star, but all other themes like Castaneda, Seth and so on are welcome there because it is all connected. I hope to make a society that has the force to change the world :)

I also need to be as clever as Castaneda was, I have to write the books threw my own experience, and I just have to let the reader decide for itself if it is the truth or just another story. Anyway I need to be really clever to make the words and messages stick. I want to destroy all religions, so by using facts, I am going to tremble in the house of the church, the Egyptologists will in the start hate me and so on. So my book is for the  private reader, but same time it is a nail in the coffin for the scholars. It will be up to the scholars to try to attack my words, but it will end that they just confirms it. There are loose ends, I only see the story, I do not have every detail, and many things I can not prove with solid facts. You will need to believe my compilation as I have said, I can not always prove the connection, but it will be pure logic.

I have many kids, and lots of responsibility, and that also takes a lot of time, but after I start write I think it will be done in a few months, and after that I need to have someone reading it and correcting my bad language. My English is not perfect, but the English in the book needs to be perfect, I tend it to be a mental atom bomb hitting the marked, and over time help destroying all religions making the start of a new society.

And I need to use words carefully, because my words, thoughts and ideas will live its own life after I give them away, and as my words say it should be obvious when one mans ideas 3500 years ago resulted in all this! Castaneda`s words also have made a lot of problems for many people, and the only people I want to make the life a bit difficult for, is biblical scholars, egyptologists and all other that are living lies, and hampering the truth coming forward. I believe it will be a best seller, I will off course publish it in channels where it fits, it is not a fact-book, but more in the line with Castaneda`s books, and I know what audience to use to spread the word about the book. There will be more than one book, but the first one is the most important one with Egyptian symbolism as the star.

When I think about writing the book, it seems very large and difficult, how to arrange it all, what to add, and what to leave out. It is important that the reader is caught by the words from the beginning of the book. I do not want any dull sequences, and still I want all important details highlighted. When I write it I know it will be read from scholars, and I really want to give them a huge problem, unless they confirm to my words. Some will love it, and others will hate it  :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 12:03:58 PM by Christer »

Online Christer

This section of king Tut`s tomb is one of the the evidences that he is Jesus, the whole trinity is there, and also the claim to be God Osiris himself :)

You will read it from right to left, and there is three scenes. The fist scene is the following Pharaoh Ay that have the opening of the mouth ceremony with king Tut presented as Osiris. Non has done that before king Tut, he is claiming that I am Osiris, and in other words that is the claim to be God. The second scene is goddess of heaven Nut welcoming him to KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Third scene is the father, the son and the holy ghost, and in Egyptian symbolism it should be God that is Osiris (left in the scene), the son, the physical person (middle), and the holy ghost presented as the Ka (The double, or in my translation the inner self).

None other then king Tut has made symbolism like this, and he changed the symbolism for ever. you will see similar symbolism in tomb of Horemheb, and in tomb of queen Nefertari (wife from Ramesses). Ramesses himself added his egotistical self and destroyed the idea of making kingdom of heaven on earth, and today we see what happened in the 19th dynasty as the main mental framework today, though colored with cultural changes threw the wheel of time. Because Nefertari use same symbols as Horemheb and Tut, I do believe she also was the wife of Horemheb, and her skills fits perfectly the skills from Horemhebs wife. This means she should be wife from 4 Pharaohs, and that she tried her best to control the development.

For those with interest you can see the documented pharaoh list here, and for this subject dynasty 18 and 19 is of the main interest. But to really understand the symbolism you will need to start with pre-dynastic Egypt and learn how symbolism changed. It is of great benefit to have Seth`s words back in the mind. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pharaohs

I will not often refer to sources in the text writing, only when the text is pure copy from other sources. The source material in total is one single source, and to see what I see means that you need to see all sources and mix them to one single picture. All that does not fit has to be thrown away, and all that makes a red line has to be accepted. Many of the sources are not important at all, but you will need to check all to be able to see the symbolism change threw the wheel of time. There are more than 2000 documented gods and goddesses, but only 12 belong to the root story. Each God is symbolism for ideas, and new Gods show changes in the language and mental framework. All gods have a description. I list more than 100 gods to make a large god-picture, and will from them pick out the 12. Other Gods will be mentioned, but as concepts, they are not connected to the number 12. I will also have to mention Seth, and that is where things go the spiritual way, but I have to because he do quote Egyptian symbolism, and I have to pair the two. It would be easier to tell the story without sources like Castaneda and Seth, but they are really important, and I will for sure attract the fans from Seth and Castaneda because of that. It will also attract all so called spiritual people, and will unite their thoughts into a clear picture i hope. People that are grounded to physical life will not accept the book as truth, but they will have to deal with the cultural changes it makes by the people that believe in my book. I just have to assure that I really can write the book in such a fashion that it fascinates and opens up the idea world for many people.

Ahmed Osman`s work is very important, I will leave the details in the story for the reader to investigate in his literature. I will only highlight his conclusions. It is no need for me to retell what he have told, I will only build on it. He is also a cult writer, though he has the facts backing him up. He really shows how much resistance there are for the truth to come forth.

The book will be written in easy language, so also young people can read it, and people that are not very good in English. I will keep it as simple as possible to attract the common reader. The scholars have to check the sources and discuss them, and also the curious normal reader with capacity for source checking can dig deep into the symbolism. I will provide the mental framework how to read it in my text by highlighting my vision. So the reader can chose to accept word for word or deny it, or it can check my sources to try to tell me wrong. I know if you follow the sources I have made no mistakes, so no one can prove it wrong, but they can prove me right in the future by looking deliberately for the clues I am issuing. There is a grave in India where Jesus in India is buried, and there is also one for his wife. They only need to make DNA-testing to prove me right or wrong about Akhenaton and Nefertiti going to India :)  There are also scriptures in temples in Kashmir telling about this story :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:06:01 AM by Christer »

Offline strangerthings

Osiris is more related to your I AM that when born here is scattered to pieces and fragmented.
Isis is more in line as Jesus the Imagination from which all life is born from.
Horus is Christ (David). The child that is you finally born inside of YOU as your rebirth. This is called Christmas.

It all takes place on the INSIDE.

You as Osiris, your I AM, mate with Isis, your imagination, to give birth to the real you. Its the second birth.

Set would be a part of us that is rebellious in nature and gives us the ability to knock down walls that hold us back. Set scatters you to pieces when you are born of woman here, so you find yourself here and free yourself from the bondage of any “Caesar”.  Cease’r. Anyone or anything that wants you to stop and desist in being free.

Set’s history has as well been edited many times to suit versions of thought for the world of bondage. But Set can not mate with imagination that is of a free inner world. Set deals with physical reality in bondage, as a teacher of sorts.

Offline strangerthings

Jesus is NOT here or there or in some tomb

Jesus is not a physical being that existed 2000 years ago.

Jesus is the sacred feminine ...your creative power of god on earth known through time as the imagination which has had many words.

Through your creative ability you get to know who you are and test your power. Through your imagination, through your creative power do you, know who “I AM” is. I am is the father.

Your inner beingness, your entity has ways you know not of.

We are all Jesus. We are all gods. We are in bondage until we are not.

The lady of liberty is the mother of your freedom. Your sister-wife known as the imagination. The mother of freedom.

I and the father are one.

Many if the Egyptian writings such as the coming forth by day or the book of the dead ( us in the land of the dead the sleeping ones, in the land of bondage) are the writings of peoples experiences of their I Amness guiding them in visions and are personal experiences on the way to being the Living Image of God. They are to help us in our journey but not to be taken as physical. For these visions happen on the inside. Its where god talks to us. The I Am od each person will talk to you in your dreams and visions.

Like with the dreme stele at the Sphinx. I refer to it as head buried in sand. The vision was to unbury oneself.

In Sumer the imagination, is known to Enki as Ninhursag.

Isis and all the other sacred feminine names have been downgraded as demons or evil or not worthy of our time when the penis cult took over. For hundreds of thousands of years long before the patriarch took hold, there was Goddess honor. Goddess honor is nothing more than the honor of our imagination. The sacred feminine. Equally men and women have this power and it has been known throughout time of the  ages. The patriarch dominated over this and removed our power to talk to god our own selves. They implemented a mental structure that forced people to believe that only they (priests and popes and rulers ) could talk to god for you. And they charged for this.

When they changed the name from Isis to Jesus they removed the knowledge of Isis as your creative power and turned it male.

But the name Jesus still reveals its truth in the name as meaning The True and Faithful Self ...The Sus ...which indicates a plural nature in the word US.

At the same time indicating the letter J meaning CANE meaning crutch is us Cane is us. We need others for support is what they were trying to install. but words are multidimensional and the truth is always revealed in every word.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:58:54 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

@Christer

"That is why I say that the authors of the bible was to stupid to make any code. They where to stupid because the message got lost, they did not understand the totality from Egyptian symbolism where they took their stories mostly from. The code is numerology, it does not matter where in the world, because all ancient cultures coded everything with numbers. And the numbers have a meaning in numerology, and it makes us able to translate the number into numerology numbers, and hence get a meaning behind the number."

I beg to differ. The Bible is not physical history. It is spiritual history. It is salvation history. Aside from edits and what nots they definately were NOT "too stupid" to know code!!!!!!!

The old testament is the prophecy and the New testament is the fullfillment of this prophecy.

They were writing what has been going on here since forever. They are also written in many other cultures passed off now in modern day as mythologies.

The bible is a compilation of personal experiences to help us and guide us when we finally wake from our sleep.

I would never believe this if I myself were not experiencing these things. I talk about it elsewhere on this forum.

Numerology has not a thing to do with anyones power or release from bondage although the codes are all over.

For example,

UTNAPISHTIM in Sumerian is written code, and backwards at that and says:

MITHSIPANTU which is Myths Pi and You.

The word Crystal is merely code for "See Our Wise Tale"

The word "LIFE" encodes half the precession of the Earth on its axis in english, which in Hebrew is the word "EVE" and EVE is the imagination. Adam is all humanity.

L=12
I=9
F=6
E=0 (E is merely given the summative value of 5 as 1:5=15, 1+2+3+4+5=15=O)

A=1
D=4
A=1
M=13 (a Pi proportion)
(1)3141

Maat is the letter E but also represents the Pi proportion

This codes uses Roman numerals, Egyptian letters (there are 26 letters in the Egyptian alphabet just like English)  and the letter T is a D in Egytpian letters.

M=13
A=1
A=1
T=4

like the word MAN 1314 and MN as 1314 happens to be located in the center of the alphabet.

25920, are the number of years of the precession of earth on its axis, which happens to spell out YIT (YIT house) and BEIT which is the Great House of Life.

BEIT is phonetically linked to saying Be, IT. Be the god that you are.

They certainly did know that the words and letters are encoding the ultimate goal of humanity and that is to free onesself from bondage and be the Living God.

The letter G for example, is made of C and T and they represent the solstices and equinoxes.

Even the word Solstice is encoded to represent SOLS T ICE and T is the cross is the burdens of man in life. The cross we bear. The crown of thorns. The crown we wear of thorns are the burdens of life. Sols is the summer and ICE is the winter.

Win T'er to win the T at Christmas. Christmas is the day your True and Faithful self is reborn as Horus/Christ(David) the Mayan myths speak of the god and goddess having a royal son as well, and so many others are telling this tale of creation.

Tissue is a word that states you have a T-issue.

Egypt is a word that indicates a baren state when the patriarchs took over. Egg Wiped. This ancient land was also known of Tomeru and Khemet.

Qu ran

P AG AN is not only Pi again, but it is showing us the truth wrapped in a given name of people that were not Christian but still had the salvation history.

P 17 15
P Q O
The P and O come together to make the fertilized egg, Q, encompassing it.

Some of the others will worship these numbers and letters as though they are gods. But they are mere teaching tools to pass down knowledge IMHO. As were the writings on the walls.

They most certainly were not too stupid to read code.

Numbers by no means got lost in the bible. 153 fish. Q=17, and 17 is 1+2+3+4+5....17=153, indicating how he got 153 fish was by using his imagination, using his sperm as thoughts, to impregnate the sacred womb of creation, creating abundance!

Abraham means faith in yourself. Which is what one must have to create in this way.

Israel or Is real is a place within and has nothing to do with manmade territory.

What better word to refer to the imagination or love than to refer to it as a whore. One who will mate with all life. And is this not what imagination does?

The new testament is something I have experienced and am still experiencing. And often enough I can look in the old testament to the referring experience I am having and find its prophecy.

The bible is by far not a stupid tool nor was it written by fools.

Paul was Saul which means insane. We are all Saul until we are not.

Offline Sena

Quote from: strangerthings
Jesus is the sacred feminine ..
st,
This is very interesting, and I agree. As far as I know, Neville Goddard does not say anything about it.

In the Kabbalah, Tiferet is generally said to represent Christ.
"Tiferet has common association of "Spirituality", "Balance", "Integration", "Beauty", "Miracles", and "Compassion"."

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Tiferet.html

Tiferet is probably female.

https://www.kveller.com/jewish-baby-name/tiferet/

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:40:37 PM by Sena »

Offline strangerthings

Quote from: Sena
Jesus is the sacred feminine ..
st,
This is very interesting, and I agree. As far as I know, Neville Goddard does not say anything about it.

In the Kabbalah, Tiferet is generally said to represent Christ.
"Tiferet has common association of "Spirituality", "Balance", "Integration", "Beauty", "Miracles", and "Compassion"."

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Tiferet.html

Tiferet is probably female.

https://www.kveller.com/jewish-baby-name/tiferet/

The other side to Daat (Death) is Maat (Life).

This in occult art is the tree that is cut down. So you must lay this img on its side to the left.

And by doing other things it actually is the Philosopher stone which is symbolized like the Superman logo. A diamond shape. But before it can do that ....the other things one does with it one travels through the Garden of Eden.

Tipheroth is a code for "Her other tip".

Online Christer

I respect your view, but you forget that you create your world, and there is no they, it is all you.

I feel you want to prove me wrong, but it is evidently not the root stories you are talking about, and both Akhenaton and king Tut knew that only Aton as the renamed Ra was God, and that Isis, Osiris and all the others was aspects from the one. The bible do not use the Ra-story other than in the creation story, and the story about Jesus is the story about Akhenaton, Tut and Horemheb made into one mental structure around 2000 years ago. Seth say their names is John the baptist (the one that baptized Jesus), Jesus and Paul. You have obviously not read Seth`s words about this, and he state that all three where men, and also flesh and blood, so your story is way out of line with Seth, and this topic is a Seth topic.

The reasons why the story is like it is in the bible is because of the changes that happened in the 19th dynasty.

I do respect all theories about mixing Isis, Horus, Seth and so on into Christianity, and that is because the hunch that Egypt carries the solution is correct, and that the story of Osiris, king Tut and Horus is the same, though Horemheb is the Horus in tribulation. I follow facts, what is written in stone. The story about Jesus is as fictitious as the story about Osiris. And Akhenaton new this, and hence destroyed all gods and changed Ra to the Aton as the symbolism we are light.  Further on you are your own light, and the creation story is parallel to being born, each birth is the birth of consciousness.

You see we are dreaming our world, and people mistake the world for being the same world for the neighbour, but are quickly forgetting that perception is a point before ones eyes, and my perception is not yours. In a way we are materializing this dialog that is an inside dialog, we translate knowledge into words, but the meeting between us is not physical at all, it is just the physical illusion you create translating inner pictures into symbolism. Seth say when they sit in the room that the table in the room is many tables, and the table for the one person is not the same as for the other person.

We can discuss this theme til we die, but people tend to make it more complex than it is, because they are physically bound and needs to explain everything for itself. I do not need these explanations, I know that I create my world with my belief, so the only question is to believe beliefs with a heart. So what I am doing is to create a new belief and I back it with evidences so other people will accept the belief as truth. As soon as you accept it as truth it will become truth. The truth is always in the eye of the beholder, and in that way there are no facts and no truths, it is only your own perception of what you call truth. And then I will quote Castaneda, because a path is a belief, and only a path with a heart is worth following. It does not matter wich path, because every path is the same where some have a heart and some don`t.

I am focusing on my world, my perception, and all you are part of it. You are in my world, and I am in yours, but the worlds are not the same even if we believe the same.

So it is correct to say that I am God, I am the one that creates my perception threw my beliefs. Only thing I can do is to believe things that do not harm my fellow men, and it does not matter how that belief is created, it is only a question of integrity and humbleness as spoken from Castaneda. To change the world is to start where you are with the mental framework you have, and change it into a mental framework that changes the world. Small changes are not difficult to manifest, but to manifest the whole world picture to change in your view needs you to totally believe, and you have to reinforce that belief threw action. Me speaking here reinforces my belief, me getting listeners that accept my belief reinforces my belief, and by adding power to the belief it grows in my picture as more and more people that believe the same.

So I do not care about the details at all, they are in the eye of the beholder, and they are pure symbolism. I am Ra, I am the one that creates the other gods, I am the symbol maker, and we all are. Though Ra is the world God, symbolism for light, but it is also a mock god.

It feels like we are born, and that we have children, and that we grow from child to adult and so on, but this is an illution, and it is the meaning to understand that the inner self creates flesh and blood and the ego, and hence the inner self dreams the physical self. There is no they, we are all one, we are all Jesus in our story, and we are all adam and eve, it is all pure symbolism carrying information, but the information can only be felt, it can not be spoken in words. So we are beating around the bush with words to try to highlight the deep secret of life. Seth did, Castaneda did, king Tut did, Akhenaton did, many did, and now I am doing the same. Seth say it also that the book is not information, neither the words, it is the feeling it tries to convey that is the information.

It is confusing talking with words, because they are never sufficient. The God is yourself, but then you start seperate yourself such as the good words you had about Osiris cut in parts by Seth. It is a very good analysis of the symbolism behind the Osiris story that became the story about Cain and Abel when the Jews that time changed the places to Jewish places, and names to Jewish names, and placed it in their time with a false Jesus figure.

Only thing to do to try to convince people is to use words, but in the end they all loose their meaning. The intellect need to explain everything for itself, and that is a mistake because the feeling is what matters. When you abandon yourself, your ego, the dreamworld will be more obvious, and you will feel the inner self always present.

It was a conspiracy as Seth say, and that was the creation of the false Jesus-story around 2000 years ago, it was a theft of power so to speak, but the roots go back to the 19th dynasty and entrance of the God Ptah, the grand architect of the universe. That is when God in the bible was born, and all the other deities fell from the throne. And Akhenaton, king Tut and Ay was deleted from history, and it was forbidden to speak their names, and the historical records got lost (until the 1800`s), and they went into legend. That was done by Ramesses II, but already since Horemheb the destruction started.

It is better if people abandon themselves to the inner self and understands that perception is only a focus point, and that we literally  can focus on anything, but most of us are grounded to physical life due to the inner voice grounding us. I would never see what I have seen if I tried to reason my way to knowledge. I have to stop the inner dialog and feel it, just as I did in the chamber of king Tut. I stopped my inner dialog, and watched and watched, moved my eyes swiftly from side to side and felt the images, and after about 30 minutes it all revealed itself to me as a feeling, and then I just knew. Reasoning would never let me see this, I did not know hieroglyphs, but I learned it pretty good in only 2 weeks. I did impossible things because I did it in the inner realm, and not analyzing the physical world as it seems. You know thoughts would disturb me from seeing, they would start a discussion in my mind, but stopping the train of thoughts make you see directly and subjectively. The reasoning mind is what objectifies the subjective knowledge one has.

So I do not want to tell you wrong in your view, but it is not a belief that will catch a big audience, it will not be able to destroy the roots of Christianity. People need reasoning words to be able to accept the new belief as truth, and then you will have to make reasoning that will be accepted from the masses. A belief is only a belief, and when you realize that there will be no truth, and no facts, no lies and so on, it will all only be a dream. I focus on my dream, but I need integrity in my dream not to harm anyone with my acts, I would rather try with my acts to make a better world for everyone. You dream your inner selves, and your inner selves dream you, objects are all ilutions and not solid at all. A stone is a stone because you and everyone else has decided so, but it is as plastic as everything else.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:14:01 AM by Christer »

Online Christer

Maat is a concept, it is walking the middle road. If you do maat, you are impeccable and hence finished with the reincarnation cycle. The weighing of the heart ceremony where the heart is weighed against Maat`s feather is symbolism for you accepting that you are not physical at all, and that the physical body only is a dream body. Hence you have no heart, and the feather will outweigh the nothingness. The mummy of Tut is the only mummy ever that was made with no heart inside the mummy, all other mummies kept the heart and took out the other organs. So Maat is a way of living to end the incarnation circle and go to the kingdom of heaven. For most Pharaohs all this was only theater that they went to kingdom of heaven, because they just said they followed Maat, but they did not evidently because the Ego shines threw in their recorded acts. Maat is what you would recognize as the ten commandments in the bible, though the commandments do not reveal the secrets like Maat do, it is only empty words nobody understands how to follow completely. Castaneda explains this brilliantly with impeccability, he gives the word a huge dimension, and it leads to one seeing, becoming a man/woman of knowledge.

From the Thomas gospel that predates year 0 with hundreds of years threw the Essenes.

Jesus said, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."

"The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?" "

"Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. "

"Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is."

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.

Jesus said, "If a blind person leads a blind person, both of them will fall into a hole."

Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you [will] kill you."

Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

Jesus said, "Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Don't you understand that the one who made the inside is also the one who made the outside?"

Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will roll up in your presence, and whoever is living from the living one will not see death."

25920 years is as well a cycle, and 2+5+9+2+0 = 1+8 = 9

360 days in the egyptian year is 3+6 = 9

The 5 extra days in the year became the God-days, when Isis could give birth to Gods, and she won these days by winning 1/72 parts of the moon-light, that made the moon cycle not perfect 30 days, and the sun cycle not more 360 days, but in total 365 days, or 360 days + 360/72 = 365. The number 5 is the number of earthly Gods. It does in reality speak about the movement of earth in our sun system, where the earth moved further out, and same time the moon came closer. Seth also talks about that in his books, that earth moved in the solar system when consciousness was born, and the Egyptians managed to code that in symbolism and numerology, but as you know the reasoning mind looks at the words, and not at the message the words try to carry.

every 72 year the star heaven moves 1 degree, and 7 + 2 = 9

It is all numerology, and all earthly cycles are coded in the number 9. In fact the whole earths physiology is coded in numbers, and the Egyptians told this in stories.

A riddle can have many answers, and one can find a way to almost anything if one believes, but pure numerology can not be read more than one way.

So every 9 year we have a cycle, and if you follow the 9-line you will have 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 90 that all converts to 9 in numerology, and then 180, 270, 360, 450, 540, 630 and so on, and they represent a larger circle, and then again 1800, 2700, 3600 and so on a even larger circle, and a complete circle should be 360 x 72 = 25920 years.

The complete circle is 360 degrees, also number 9. But the complete earth circle is also 360 degrees, but done in 365,24 days. The ,24 behind 365 is the distance the sun has moved away (and the moon has come closer) since the birth of consciousness, and hence it points to a year when this happened. The sun is Aton or Ra, or light, and the moon that reflects this light is the soul or let me say the objectifying soul that we can not reach so to speak.

The trinity has to happen 3 times as well to be the number 9 with 3+3+3 = 9, and we have the first story about Osiris and his trinity, the second with Akehanton, and we are still waiting for the third that will make the cycle complete.

The number 9 in Egyptian numbers would be III III III, and not number 9 at all but 3 x 3. So then we are on the track for the number 3 :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 05:46:17 AM by Christer »

Online Christer

And the above about the earths movement in space and the precision taking 25920 years for a full cycle, brings us to Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval. They have proven that the pyramids and many other buildings in fact are far older then what is thought. They use precision to date them 12500 years ago, but that tells me that 12500 years ago approximately this movement of the earth happened (it also fits the sudden end of the last ice age, and it happened fast). Before that time the alignment with the stars would be perfect on the same day each year, but after the movement and precision was made from that movement the alignment went out and the star heaven started moving in cycles. Before that time Seth speak about the Lumanians, and that we today literally walk in their cities. They built these structures that can not be verified with science, and as Seth say they used sound as mass conveyor. They mixed with humans Seth tell us, and from there modern human history starts with the so called walk from paradise into the awful world where we can die. The Lumanians is off course the same as people call aliens, they just misinterpret the symbolism and have to put them out in space, rather then in the inner realm as part of our heritage. They are alien just because the inner realm is alien and not thought of as real.

The story about the Egyptian calendar tells all this together with the story about the moon god loosing light equivalent 5 Sun-days to Isis, so she could give birth to gods on these days. Ra forbade her to give birth on any of the earth days.

Each month is 30 days, devided in 3 sections, the months are sectioned in 4 seasons each 3 months, total 12 months and 36 "weeks" (3+6 = 9, a complete circle). Four seasons, east, west, north, south all points to the number 4 that is the sign for a place in hieroglyphs, or in this regard Earth itself as the place. It is impossible to look away from the numerology, and we have to take the Egyptians seriously, stop believing they did not know what they where doing.

Off course the happening could have happened 12500 years + 25920 + 25920 and so on years, but following Egyptian symbolism and history it is more likely 12500 years ago is the correct date. Before that this dream world existed off course, but not with conscious human beings like us. There may off course be more to this story, the dates are only numbers that fit the reasoning mind, and in reality it is like Seth say that there is no time, only the feeling of it, and that all times exist right here and now, and that the creation are happening again and again and again, and can not be placed in the passed at all, it only seems so.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 05:17:25 AM by Christer »

Online Christer

I would recommend everyone reading Seth Speaks from chapter 14 to 18 again, this is the main section where Seth reveals the things I have been speaking about, and I add information to those chapters from other perspectives that I know.

Here is a nice page where you can easy search for Chapter 14, the name Jesus or whatever by pushing CTRL same time as the letter F (for find). Then you will have a search tool appearing that you can use to search in the text at the page. https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-56rRUG-ov0xn05ih/Jane%20Roberts%20-%20Seth%20Speaks_djvu.txt

Offline T.M.

Hi Christer,

I really like the way you explain things. :)  I can't wait till you write that book!
There's some amazing info in Seth Speaks!

Your conclusion that Paul was Horemheb just feels right to me in a way I can't explain. For me that's a good indication you are on the right track of it all.

I always wondered why the church claimed the world, and hence modern man is only 6,000 years old. When there is so much evidence that this planet has been long inhabited before that.   I think I get it now. Ego oriented man has only been around 6,000 years.
That's the part that just blows my mind. As well as giving me hope for mankind, and our future.
Seth was right, we are a young species, very young indeed. No wonder we are making the mistakes we are.

Thank You for this :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:59:33 AM by T.M. »

Online Christer

True, the Bible has calculated the age to be around 6000 years old, same as the Egyptologists grant the dynastic range, so the kings list in the bible equals the kings list in Egypt. But the predynastic Egypt as well as dynasty 0 belongs to the story, and that is more in symbolism, and the pre-dynastic period equals 12 gods, 9 for the upper (heaven) Egypt and 3 for the lower (earth) Egypt. Dynasty 0 is the number 4, for pharaoes and the symbol for earth. For me a clear evidence that the predynastic Egypt and the listed pharaohs is symbolism for the creation, and then first pharaoh in Dynasty 1 was fully emerged in the Ego. I do suspect that creation itself took some time due to this root symbolism.

I think Horemheb resonates with you because of this text "Born a Commoner. Was a General during the Amarna Period. Obliterated Images of the Amarna Pharaohs and destroyed and vandalized buildings and monuments associated with them. Succeeded Ay despite Nakhtmin being the intended heir. "

It also belongs to the story that Horemheb was the crown prince of king Tut, and that Ay only held the throne 4 years waiting for Horemheb to accept his destiny, that is why Horemheb became king, because he was the intended heir from king Tut.

The text that he hates and destroys fits Paul and the story about him like a glove, but the real evidence you will see with how he manages the task, and that is materializing in dynasty 19.

I want to say the same as Seth, because he say that everyone of us has written his book, it is part of our perception and hence our own creation. The same is with my words, I obviously write them, but you do to when you materialize them in your perception. Only your own interpretation of the words is valid, and if you read them again they may alter your perception, or rather you perception alters and you see different messages from the words then you did earlier. Seth told that he would write a book about Jesus and these connections, but it seems that I will write that book, but Seth is a part of it, so the book will be written even if Jane is no more. I do not speak with Seth like she did, but he speaks threw me because my focus is upon him. Because of his words, I am able to tell this story, he is key source making the map I have used to find this image. Ahmed Osman as well cracked the first symbol for me, explaining me how to read the word Lord from the bible, to understand the real meaning behind the word, and that made me crack the rest of the symbolism. So Seth is speaking threw me, as well as Castaneda and Don Juan, not like in direct contact, but by me knowing their thoughts and ideas, and I can and will make the story go on, and others will too. People that believe my words will be fragmenting my thoughts, and I will speak with many mouths threw them. I know for sure that I say many of the same things as Seth and Castaneda did, but I do it from my own knowledge, I own my words, and do not copy, and I always give credit to the inventor of the thought/idea.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 12:48:56 PM by Christer »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
all ancient cultures coded everything with numbers. And the numbers have a meaning in numerology, and it makes us able to translate the number into numerology numbers, and hence get a meaning behind the number.

I think it will be written quickly, but I as well will add numerology  to the book, so it can be read in 5000 years from now,

I'm showing my ignorance here, but other people on this forum have used numerology to explain the meanings behind some words. How does that work? Are the letters assigned a numerical value based on their order in our alphabet? Who decided the meanings behind the numbers? If this is something people rely on to find truths or hidden messages, then it should work consistently across all languages, including those using different alphabets, right? Or does it only work when interpreting the original language something was written in, and not the word's direct translation.

For instance,

L=12
I=9
F=6
E=0 (E is merely given the summative value of 5 as 1:5=15, 1+2+3+4+5=15=O)

Then the Russian word for life, жизнь, the sum should come out the same?
But it is: 8+10+9+15+30=72=9

Or MAN in English:  13+1+14 = 28 =  10
Man in Russian is человек: 25+6+13+3+12 = 59 = 14

I understand the numerology when relating to years, days, dates, etc. because numbers are more concrete to me, i.e. quantities are the same regardless of culture or what the characters look like. But I don't understand how it works with words across different languages.

Online Christer

It is only valid on your birth name, it is the name you choose before you are born, and that tell something about you. I am not yet an expert on this kind of numerology, I did learn my numerology from the Egyptian symbolism, and never from the numerology school. I do therefor interpret the numbers with what I see in Egypt, and not what the numerology people think. They obviously do not know the origin of numerology, and hence it is only theory for them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=birth+name+numerology&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab

In fact  I did see numbers every where before I went to Egypt in may, and all the way down there. Started with 2 ravens before I went to Egypt and the third one showed itself when I came back to Norway. Still in Norway on the way to Egypt near Sogndal, three deer crossed the road in front of me, went up the hill and turned all 3 and looked me directly into the eyes. I did not know what the symbol told me at that time, but i understood it not long time after. When I came to Egypt it was a storm in Luxor hindering me to travel further on, but I told myself the storm would calm and it did late in the night and I arrived the hotel 5 in the morning. Next day I realized that I was living in room 3131 in building no 1. I thought it was curious that the rooms in building one started with 3 and not 1, not very normal. Then I saw that the number for reception was 7, also something I never has seen before, so it caught my attention as well. Then I saw that my key card told me welcome home, and in deed I felt like home. The storm came back and it was a creative one. The real realization came in king Tut`s tomb when 3 became 1, it is the trinity with the father, the son and the holy ghost, so finally I did understand what the 3 and 1 was trying to tell me from my own symbolism awake. The number 7 was also present and those experience gave me the insight in numerology, it just came like that, with no interest what so ever earlier in my life. The following days the other numbers appeared to me as well. There is more to that story, but that is how things happen, and if you are alert you will see the symbols and collect them, and later unite them. When I came home to Norway again, in the east part of the country (not where I have seen the 2 first ravens, the same raven 2 different days, both days marking my way home and my living space) I saw the last and third raven flying in front of my car in the road where I could not stop, and it landed. It was the same raven, a big black one. Until that time, these 2 weeks I have never seen any raven in my life, and it for sure kept my attention all three times. The landing of the bird told me that 3 had become one, and it was for me a confirmation that what I had seen in Egypt in deed was correct. The raven story is parallel to the 3 eagle story of Castaneda and deep part of my symbolism, so no wonder why the symbol showed it self in that way (it is also symbolism of Ra, not Horus). Also the sacred deer is part of the Castaneda story and talked to me easily threw symbolism when I first realized they where 3 and they all looked me into the eyes. So for me numerology was born in this way :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:13:39 AM by Christer »

Offline T.M.

Hi Deb,

Yes there are some common charts for letters. There's a few different ones out there but a basic one for English is:

1.   2.   3.   4.    5.     6.    7.     8.     9
A.   B.   C.   D.    E.    F.    G.     H.     I
J.    K.   L.   M.    N.   O.    P.     Q.     U
R.   S.   T.   U.     V.   X.    Y      Z

Hebrew is very much coded the same.  There is a branch of numerology called Gematria, which is a method of interpreting Hebrew scriptures by computing the numerical value of words, based on there value, and or constituent letters.
For example, a word with the value of say 90, is said to be bear a relationship with any other word that adds to 90.
It's used in examining the Torah, as well as used in some Kabalah, and various applications thereof.

I personally don't get into that kind of numerology, it can be interesting.

Online Christer

What we see in Egyptian symbolism is the roots of numerology told in symbolism. The Egyptians did not invent numerology, they dreamed it, and it existed as well with the Lumanians. Same is the case with astrology. Both have no scientific value in the worlds society, but both are same time correct and talks about the inner realm of a being.

So it is impossible to say who invented it, also the Toltec`s use numerology, but not as extensive as the Egyptians. Seth himself states that the Egyptians made the most extensive mapping of the inner world in our history, and I agree fully. With no connections physically between the three lines of development, we do need to involve the inner realm as the place where they exchanged ideas. It is the story of the 100 monkey Island, where when an Idea reaches a critical point, it explodes in the dream world and can be picked up by anyone that can see it, and hence evolution happens in many places at the same time without the people in different places knowing that.

The numerology in Egypt tells a much deeper story than the pure numbers in numerology and the explanations that are attached to them. No where in the normal numerology you will find that number 4 is a place, or symbol for being earth bound, bound to the physical self. The number 3 is the trinity, and number one is the creator himself Ra. Number 9 is a complete circle, an earthly circle, and should point to you as creating yourself. 11, 22 and 33 is equivalent with the trinity, but different parts of it, because there are no more numbers that 1-9 in a complete circle, so they invented numerology, but they saw it in the dream world just as I did. There are 7 gods for creation, and 5 earthbound gods, so number seven is about creation, and 5 about materialization. Number 5 is in reality 3+2 (III II) and number seven is 3+4 (III IIII), so even the number seven talk about trinity and earth, and together it is creation. Number 9 is III III III and hence the trinity 3 times. SO by looking at how the Egyptians wrote numbers, you will also find a deeper meaning to the higher numbers, because all fall back in the number 1. No where in the literature of numerology you will find the definitions I give to the numbers, and ths symbolism attached to the numbers tell their own story giving the number dimensions of meaning.

I myself do not calculate numbers in names, but I do read the names by their meaning, I brake it down to historical meaning for the name Maria as example, and I section names where there is a natual pause (my own name should then be Christ-er-Ham-re, and that means the one that follows Christ, majesty of Ra in my own private symbolism), and I look if you have earth symbols in your name, like stone, mountain, see, river, flower or anything, and I analyze the symbolism hidden in the complete name and make a picture of who you are from that.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Thanks for the information on numerology, it's all so fascinating and not something I'd looked into before. I found this chart and glyph sample, which helped me visualize what you were explaining about, for example, III II. The actual carved strokes have a more natural look to them, difficult to represent in type. I wonder why they used the symbols they used for the rest of the numbers (cattle hobble, coil of rope, lotus, finger, etc.)? Those things had some association for them.

I also did, out of curiosity, a calculation based on my birth name (there were a couple of small controversies over my name at the time, it was changed from what was originally planned). But my number came up as 2. Description seems to be pretty accurate.

Thanks also for explaining a little more about the meaning behind numbers and words. When I saw the numerology alphabet chart and saw there were only numbers 1-9 I was wondering how much can 9 numbers say, but it appears from what both you and T.M. wrote, word values go beyond the name numerology system.

I look if you have earth symbols in your name, like stone, mountain, see, river, flower or anything, and I analyze the symbolism hidden in the complete name and make a picture of who you are from that.

Hmmm, I'll have to take a close look at my birth name with that in mind!

Online Christer

Yes 2 is symbol for dualism, adam and eve, or the inner self splitting itself in man and woman: For me to focus on the number 2 is to focus on balance, balance between woman and man, inner and outer self, nagual and the tonal (Castaneda). My birth number is 11, and that is in numerology also 2, and the master number just adds power to the number 2, but the power can be destructive as well as positive, but if one balance oneself the master number is of great benefit, but no guaranty for success.

The number 11 is also double 1, so in my case I add influences from the number 1, and the unity between the numbers are 3, because both influences of 2 and 1 are there, and that equals the trinity. I do also look at the whole birth date, mine is 5.2.1975, and it is dominated from the numbers 5,2, 1, 9, 7 and 5, with a double 5 that give me a knack for earthly creation, and there are no numbers rooting me in my body like 4 and 8. So added to the calculated single number I analyze also the bits of the date, how it visually shows the numbers. They are for me all important because I did choose all numbers and not only the numerology number that I share with many others. A birth date like 4.4.1944 would tell me you are extremely earth bound and the numerology number would be 8 as is a double 4, giving double strength to the Ego.

Same way is number 22 a double 2 and also the number 4, and you will be balancing but earth bound :)

My name number is 6, and dominated by 3 as was is lacking in my birth date number (though 3 is there if you devide 9 in III III III, or 5 in III II and so on). So I do only lack the numbers 4 and 8 in my total number scheme, and hence are not earth bound at all :) The number 4 in the Egyptian number 7 does not count, the number 7 is creation, and the number 4 is part of it, but not as a single digit. Without creation of earth after the trinity, there would be no creation, so that number 4 I add a different meaning to than the number 4 in 8, and the number 7 guides me to see that.

There is a reason why I do not interpret the numbers like modern numerology do, and that is because there was no dates in form of a year in Egypt at the time the symbolism was made. It was year one, two and so on in a Pharaohs reign, and no year like we have starting with year 0. So they would have a day, and a "week" and a month, and also a season, but the year would always be in the line with how long the Pharaoh was at the throne, and when he died or abdicated, it would again start with year 1, and if they had 2 kings at the same time as was the case with Akhenaton and his father, there would be 2 different years, one for each king. We can not say that Akhenaton was born a day, a month year minus 1500, and calculate that, so the numerology that time had another meaning then what happened after year 0 and our modern dates. In fact you always choose the numbers before birth anyhow, but today it is all connected to the birth date and the original symbolism is lost. So if a king died in year 1, the next year would also be year one, or even the same year would be 1 two times if that happened, but with 2 different Pharaohs representing the year one. Our dates are in system, they are chronological, but in Egypt the death of a king or abdication decided if we start all over again with year 1. I have found no evidence what so ever that they kept track of time in that regard that they numbered the years, the kings list tell a different story, where each Pharaoh starts at year 1, and so does the people.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:06:13 PM by Christer »

Online Christer

To say it in as easy language as possible, every single individual creates their own world privately. So we have about 7 billion Earths in our mass experience. When you are born, you chose the history of your world, and where to incarnate that suits your needs best. The moment you are born you are all inner self (the Nagual), and slowly you start to adapt to the reasoning self (Tonal). You then start to mold yourself threw others thoughts that you accept as truth or reality. This brings you inn to the mass world where all individual worlds are private, but they also influence each other on a multidimensional level and are experienced as the world picture.

And there are all the probable worlds, the road you did not take, but did consider, they are as real as this one that you did choose. The choices decide what you as the source decided, but the inner self lives out all possibilities.

When you was born you chose the history to be born into with every detail, and you chose your parents, country, name, birth date and so on, the world only confirms these choices for you as a root assumption. The molding of you into society starts when you accept others beliefs as truth as is the case with this world largely, that people accept the picture they see in television as the truth. You did decide all this with a purpose, or rather the inner self guides you, to for example materialize the thought that the world needs to be changed, things are not correct. Every individual has its private world, and chooses it freely. The mass world is only like it is because people confirm each other in groups and polarities rise. I need not say which mental framework that dominates the world. Most people then think they can not do anything and have to accept the world as it is, but they do not know that right here and know there are many possible futures still in the making, and you have to choose which of them to experience. The ones that do not believe my belief, will go another direction and materialize the world in their own private picture, and in my world most of them will simply die out of it, they do not want this experience and have not considered it, and hence do not has that as an inner option. Those who are split in the belief and considers both or more probable futures will live out all possibilities in the inner self.

So I am in no way attached to other peoples beliefs, I can see them, but I do not confirm with them. So from right here and now I have already made the road forward that I will follow. Most people on this earth do not have great beliefs for the future, the moment they live in swallows all perception and they can not find any way out of it. This is because they believe in an outer God, or the Elite running the show here on earth, and that the people can`t do anything to prevent disaster. They have given away their creative power to mock Gods, and are helpless in their own creation. I was one time confirming to let me say 80% of the mass belief shown in media and so on, but today that number is 0%. I did clean my Tonal properly and left only one single belief, and that is that you get what you believe in. That made the door open for the Nagual, or the inner self to come out, my Ego did not more block inner information effectively. So today a belief is only a belief, and none of the world is physical at all for me, though it for sure feels so, but so does the dreams in sleep.

So each and every individual molds themselves. And the meeting place earth with its multidimensional expression is the picture we share in form of geography and life, but all mental frameworks are different from each other, composed of many beliefs, but a lot of these beliefs are common for the masses. I can not destroy this earth picture and just jump to another probable world, but by knowing it is there I can attract it to myself by believing in it. And all this is independent from your choices, I form my own world, and so do you with yours. In that way it does not matter what other people believe as long as you believe and do not let other people pin you down with their thoughts. The most easy thing is to believe nothing, than everything is possible. Do not take yourself as serious, because all beliefs ground you. So a belief is a path, but the path can be discarded for the benefit of another.

In one way you can say that my world is my world alone, it is similar to yours, but it is mine and you do participate fully aware and as yourselves as long as you accept my path. If you do not accept my path, your focus will bring you other where, but if a part of you decides to go along at least one probable you will stay. I am leaving the world for those that do not confirm with mine as well, and I do not create a disastrous future, I do not believe in it and do not add any energy to that belief, so it will vanish.

If your belief is true, it will materialize, but if you have any doubts, the doubts will sabotage it, so the trick is in what one emphasizes and that one can stay focused and repel all other thoughts from others that do not fit.

The first one has to do is to clean the rational mind for beliefs totally, and after that you can choose them as you do with app`s on the phone. App`s not more needed is discarded, and new app`s with benefits are installed. The root assumptions being a man/woman, eating, drinking and so on will not vanish though, that would mean death from this world picture because it belongs to all off us as root assumptions, and to move away from that is to deny this world and change it for a totally other, and the body would die out of it.

My world picture collapsed while I was reading Seth. It was the hypnotic command "You get what you believe in" that fell in place and was totally accepted. It was an effect of reading the same over and over again until it became an integrated fact (and that tells why repetition of the same message from as many angels as possible is important, you need to see your world picture as your private hypnosis, and create the hypnosis you do want). At that moment my world collapsed, still sitting on the chair, but for a moment I was not there, and the world collapsed as a mirror brakes into million pieces (each peace being segments of my life/beliefs), and I was left alone in nothingness. The words from Castaneda came into my mind, and I knew if I did not grasp something to believe in right there and then, I would die in that chair, so I did, i grabbed my tradition food project as my belief, and integrated in that is Seth, Castaneda and the whole bunch. I had from then on the task to refurnish my belief system in my own view. It was seconds, people around me noticed nothing, but for me it was like looking my whole life crushed into pieces. In that moment I was not in the chair, I was inside the totality of myself, but I did not understand the totality from the experience, there was need for more experiences, and the trip to Egypt gave me another one, much greater, and much more controlled and expected.

Two weeks before I went to Egypt (alone) I had a certainty that I would meet someone important for me there. But few days before I went I was 100% sure that who I was going to meet was myself. Along to the story belongs that I for a long time have asked my self who I am in my incarnations. I did not rush the question, and did not command answers, but I stuck with the mental command for a long time. So I did meet myself in Egypt, and home it was, because I did live in the Armana-period with one of my incarnations in Luxor, so I was an eye-witness and could see what I saw due to that. I have studied Egypt in 2 sections of my life, first time in 97-98, and again this year 2018. But I did find the symbolism in Egypt in 2 weeks approximately, and I am no scholar, and today I know for sure that I am correct. Many thousand people work with this to the day, but they have not seen what I have seen, and hence could not make the connections like I did. The reason why I could learn all this so quickly was and is because I am an eye-witness (plus my other angels to the story), and stopping the inner dialog one can see directly into oneself.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:24:51 AM by Christer »

Offline T.M.

Thank you Christer!

You are very good at relaying concepts in an easy to understand manner. At least for me.

Online Christer

Thank you T.M., it is nice when the words i make do something good for someone else. If we are all one, then helping others is the same as helping the self.

Seth quotes from Seth speak chapter 18:

Physical objects are the most obvious of your symbols, and precisely for that reason
you do not realize that they are symbols at all.

Those stages of consciousness that occur after death still all deal with symbols,
though there is much greater freedom in their use, and greater understanding of their
meaning. But in higher stages of consciousness, the symbols are no longer necessary,
and creativity takes place completely without their use.

All symbols stand for inner realities, therefore, and when you juggle symbols, you are
juggling inner realities. Any exterior move that you make is made within the interior
environment, within all the interior environments with which you are involved.

Symbols are highly charged psychic particles and that includes physical objects that
have strong characteristics of attraction and expansion, that stand for inner realizations
and realities that have not been perceived through direct knowing. (By direct knowing
here, I mean instant cognition and comprehension, without symbolization.)

Now even as you go about your day, your consciousness fluctuates, and you can
catch yourself "symbolizing" in these different ways if you get in the habit of observing
but not interpreting the state of your mind. Each physical event that has happened to
you is filed away within your psyche as a definite group of symbols. These do not
represent the experience, they contain the experience. These represent your personal
symbol bank as far as your present life is concerned.

When I referred to your personal bank of symbols, I meant to
specify that this bank was yours from the day of your birth and before. It contained the
symbols of your past existences in your terms (and in your terms, you add to it in this
life). This bank of symbols must be activated, however. For example, you have visual
images when you are born, internal visual images, symbols that are activated the
moment you open your eyes for the first time. These serve you as learning mechanisms.
You keep trying to utilize your eyes properly until exterior images conform with the
inner patterns. This is extremely important, and not understood by your scientists.

You operate as if your thoughts were secret, though you should know by now that
they are not. Not only are your thoughts apparent through telepathic communications,
for example, but without your conscious awareness they also form what you may call
pseudoimages "beneath" the range of physical matter as you normally perceive it in
some cases, or "above" this same range.

At certain levels of your personality you are aware of all the different ways in which symbols are
used, not only in your system but in others. As mentioned earlier, no system of reality
is closed. Your thoughts and images and feelings therefore alter the given sense data in
some other systems.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):