Author Topic: Philosopher's Stone  (Read 124 times)

Offline transient amnesia

• Sethie II
Many years ago, I was a hypnotherapist,  I did very well and had lots to do.  I did guided meditations into past life contracts and interstellar travel.  Eventually,  I installed a second phone number then time limits... until, it started feeling heavy. 

I moved, took a job with a road crew laying down that double yellow line on Oregon highways.  It took two years to walk off that feeling.  There are just so many people that won't do the homework.  I wonder sometimes?..... ya know?.....

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: transient amnesia
There are just so many people that won't do the homework.

Homework = Work.
It requires commitment.
Most people are not up to that.

I wish you could try hypnotizing me.
I tried a couple of times,
it seemed like something I needed. But could not accomplish.

Offline transient amnesia

• Sethie II
Deb

Actually, you're a perfect candidate for Hypno school, I can say, it is a much needed talent and you'd be a natural.  :D
I haven't read any of Dolores Cannon's books, I have listened to some u tubes and I love her style.  Very Soft.
I think the world is seriously under staffed. It's about taking a person 'there' and listening to what they tell you.
That person is their own best therapist, they just don't know it yet. That's where you come in.   You'd develop your own style with time.  Have you heard of Dolores?

Course Information  https://www.qhhtofficial.com/course-information

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 11:06:32 PM by transient amnesia »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Have you heard of Dolores?

Hmmm, I never thought myself being on the other end of that stick. I have heard of Dolores Cannon, maybe listened to a little bit of her on YouTube. I'll listen to this one.

I think the world is seriously under staffed.

Hah, THAT is a great statement, I'll check out the course. Just today I was looking at maybe taking a painting class at the local community college. This might be more practical and a nice way to give back.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):