Previous topic - Next topic

transient amnesia

transient amnesia

myststars

Quote from: transient amnesia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDbxqM4Oy1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuhVJFZS_qw

http://www.makebigtalk.com/about/

BIG TALK Question Card Game: Skip Small Talk, Make Meaningful Connections - Unique Conversation Starters, Fun Party Icebreaker Activity, Useful Networking, Educational, and Therapy Tool - 88 questions
4.0 out of 5 stars 53 customer reviews
Amazon's Choice for "big talk card game"
Price:    $24.00

I look at the first clip you posted with the girl talking and it's an irony he quote from that movie.The thing is her information are comming from the regular mainstream world.If the regular mainstream world worked there wouldn't have been "problems" with teenagers and all this tecnique to go to parties .... Imagine if we had to go to college an year and learn how to go to parties .... :D
Btw ... i can't be the normal ... With so many channeling books i ended in experimental techniques that activated things that i cannot get back.THey are part of natural me...I have a hard time controlling myself or my language.I would be rated weird really quickly at regular parties...Mrs Kalina has ideas for people that still are in the mainstream ideology.
Imagine that you bring a Zen monk that stayed many years at a monastery to a college party .... Do you think they are compatible ? :D

Also ironic to my post:

The Science of Flirting: Being a H.O.T. A.P.E. | Jean Smith | TEDxLSHTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cQoGNEcc5Q

transient amnesia

myststars

What she was saying is, she made something good out of a less that perfect situation.  As it happened she 'helped' others feel better (vortex) when they were feeling the same way as she did.  It's called "Utilizing".  I think a monk would know better, If you chase after All the channeled going's on, you're going to have a head full of mush. 

you want to talk about the PRO side of death now?

On one hand there is a phase where the EGO needs feeding with information from exterior ... I gone through this phase.Also as i couldn't sit quietly in meditation the channeled fed with energy as i read them.The words not always register but the feeling reading it helped me.As one cleans his inner emotional and mind and transcends things the head become peaceful and peaceful and soon you will not be needing feeding the EGO anymore.The need will drop.How you arrive at the drop depends from one individual to another.This is a dark forest that few get to transcend it.

I think abraham talks nicely about advantages of death...If one puts so much resistance durring his life at some point when you realize you are in deep mud is very overwhelming.The path of least resistance may be ... death.

transient amnesia

Deb

I really enjoyed the HOT APE video, I'm always interested in body language and human behavior. The Small Talk videos are also very interesting because I've long been a "cut to the chase" kind of person. Small talk to me is for the most part wasted time, but I suppose in some ways it can be considered a sort of foreplay, a feeling out phase, to whatever is going to happen, or not happen, next. I'm not so interested in small talk and making acquaintances, being more interested in one-on-one communication. One reason why I don't like parties.

One of the things I love the most about this forum is how topics weave back and forth and take on a life, a consciousness, of their own. I've been criticized in the past about not being a heavy moderator and not keeping people on topic. And of not being an all-knowing authority and sage. I'm only human. My chief goal in creating this forum was/is connecting people who are interested in the Seth materials and who want to discuss them with others that share their interests. Considering how times have changed with Facebook and that people seem to prefer constant, short-lived input rather than the interaction forums afford, I realize the days of forums are numbered.

I'm very familiar with Abraham Hicks— that was my introduction to Seth. I attended many workshops, volunteered at a few, made some personal gifts for Esther, had some personal contact with her. Her message is good in my opinion, because (I feel) it is based completely in Seth. The A-H stuff is more contemporary, mainstream, available encapsulated Seth material. Minus the details that the Seth materials offer, which is not for everyone. So, therefore, a larger audience is reached.

Going back to the original topic, I am not the suicidal type but am not immune to it and I understand how people can feel that way. In terms of the Seth material, it's like hitting the restart button. Some times, I think, we come to this existence with plans and either things go south or we regret our decisions or maybe suicide was the original plan. In the human existence I feel more sadness for the people affected by someone's suicide decision. But I also have to recognize that they agreed to take part in that experience.

Maybe, I'm in the wrong forum? 

Totally your call, whether you prefer the detailed Seth material, or the simplified version of Seth in A-H.

Sena

you want to talk about the PRO side of death now?
According to Seth, each individual knows the time of his death, but he may not be conscious of this knowledge:

"Physicians often wonder whether they should tell terminal patients of their impending deaths. There is great
controversy. In some cases such a prediction can make death a fact —
while its opposite can regenerate the patient's belief in his or her own
ability to live.
No man will die simply because a physician tells him he is going to,
however. No one is so at the mercy of another's beliefs. Each individual,
generally speaking, knows his challenges and overall programs, and the
time of his death."
(The Nature of Personal Reality, 14;292)

https://www.wireclub.com/topics/philosophy/conversations/UmK3dAOnShBELwai0

myststars

Maybe, I'm in the wrong forum? 

The title of the thread is general.Post whatever you want.
I feel that the discussions between Abraham and the people is very good for suicide call centers.It touch all areas imo and abraham knows to get info from the people.The desire of the person for bed and wanting to die actually tell that the person wants relief so much.This are discussion that most parents with teenagers can't have.Teenagers pull out and don't trust the parents..

transient amnesia

myststars

and Really Big Hugs Everyone  :)

My reaction was a bit like Rigby Reardon when he hears the word 'cleaning woman'   ::)

Mystars-- you posted Ester's videos with no direction as to your thinking or thoughts. That left me with a 360 degree radius.
My thinking is 'do something different', why kill yourself?  You went through all the trouble of manifesting a body in this world, why not figure it out?   

I understand the thing about parties too, so, skip that part, it was the 'action'...other people felt connected and a part of.

The thing... in 'this time space' is Everyone wants to channel... forty years ago, we studied and connected with our own higher self "Did our Own Homework".  This is exactly what I had problems with in the past!!! People are so Easily to give their power away and expect the answers from someone else to be their answers... ANYONE ELSE even.  That's not the way it works.
Now you've mentioned more than Ester, you've mentioned Brad Johnson and the Theo woman and two others then David Wilcock and I'll throw in Corey Goode and his crew with that.  What a mess! Try to understand Marketing and what is called 'the Circuit'...

You've also mentioned that you aren't able to do meditations... WHY? ... please expand on this.

Please explain what is going on in this picture, we can figure this out.  <3 
Btw ... i can't be the normal ... With so many channeling books i ended in experimental techniques that activated things that i cannot get back.THey are part of natural me...I have a hard time controlling myself or my language.I would be rated weird really quickly at regular parties...

I'm sure I forgot something so let me know... Lovingly, your turd in the punch bowl  :)

I got the inspiration that the only answer i have NOW to your post "we look each other in the eyes".I love communicatiog with womans looking them in the eyes and say nothing.With man i don't get this desire so much.

myststars

and Really Big Hugs Everyone  :)

My reaction was a bit like Rigby Reardon when he hears the word 'cleaning woman'   ::)

Mystars-- you posted Ester's videos with no direction as to your thinking or thoughts. That left me with a 360 degree radius.
My thinking is 'do something different', why kill yourself?  You went through all the trouble of manifesting a body in this world, why not figure it out?   

I understand the thing about parties too, so, skip that part, it was the 'action'...other people felt connected and a part of.

The thing... in 'this time space' is Everyone wants to channel... forty years ago, we studied and connected with our own higher self "Did our Own Homework".  This is exactly what I had problems with in the past!!! People are so Easily to give their power away and expect the answers from someone else to be their answers... ANYONE ELSE even.  That's not the way it works.
Now you've mentioned more than Ester, you've mentioned Brad Johnson and the Theo woman and two others then David Wilcock and I'll throw in Corey Goode and his crew with that.  What a mess! Try to understand Marketing and what is called 'the Circuit'...

You've also mentioned that you aren't able to do meditations... WHY? ... please expand on this.

Please explain what is going on in this picture, we can figure this out.  <3 
Btw ... i can't be the normal ... With so many channeling books i ended in experimental techniques that activated things that i cannot get back.THey are part of natural me...I have a hard time controlling myself or my language.I would be rated weird really quickly at regular parties...

I'm sure I forgot something so let me know... Lovingly, your turd in the punch bowl  :)

My way to aproach this inner journey was multi-faceted.My first channeling contact was with Bashar.After some time i begun listening and reading other channelers.Same concepts but put in different perspective.Is like a crystal.Imagine a castle that you need to conquer.If you can't atack it frontally you do it other ways.When you have a deep fear.Different channelers results many different to clear the mind.When one it's not working you try various.When one has not been deeply understood you go and take a piece of puzzle from other part.
Regarding my inability to meditate is a long story with medical challenges resulted in a constant mind agitation and heart high rythm...This is comming to an end and i get more and more peaceful and in the flow.
I had an experimental , trial and error aproach to life, intuitively and in a flow.

transient amnesia