Michael Hutchison - Mega Brain Power

Started by transient amnesia, February 21, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

transient amnesia

Deb

OK, so I started to watch the video. Then I paused and clicked on the link to the book (I'm starting to wonder if I'm developing adult ADD), started reading the book, got totally absorbed for a while and decided to download the book. It appears the link you put up is a paid membership thing (free trial), so I found the download for free here: https://archive.org/details/MegaBrain. Hey! I learned a new trick! I downloaded the Kindle version and figured out how to add the .mobi file to my Kindle (digression, sorry, it's my style).

Back to the video, about 10 minutes in he talks about Michael saying he just totally let go at one point. I've only done that recently (past couple of years), even just for a moment, with certain things and honestly I never considered that option before. Or realized it was an option. It's magical! I think humans (and truthfull I can only speak for myself here) feel the need to control or mess with everything. Yentas! To take a step back and accept (reality on its own terms?) is a breath of fresh air. Ugh, the saying "Let go and let god" just came to mind. I didn't say that. But I get it.

Hutchison got it. Hopefully we'll all get it, without having to live with a traumatic spinal injury as a catalyst. The happiest man on earth, yet (was) quadriplegic and trapped in a nursing home. Thanks for this.

transient amnesia