Author Topic: What we are learning  (Read 205 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
From two different Facebook posts, I thought this post about being a student went nicely with Lynda Dahl's post below it about what we are learning. I'm hoping the June 14 quote is accurate, I have not been able to find it anywhere. According to Mary Dillman's list of sessions, it was an ESP class and there is no transcript so I can't imagine how the poster (‎Asuman Altan‎) found this:

SETH: JANE IS WHAT I AM
ESP Group, June 14, 1973

Eric (to Jane): “What you’re telling us then is that you’re as much a student of Seth as we are.”

Seth: What Ruburt is telling you is that he is a student of himself as you are all students of yourself; that he is learning through his creaturehood, that as he can use his creaturehood and through using it and not denying it, go beyond it, then so can you.

Eric: “With your guidance though.”

Seth: With your guidance. Now study that statement. For all time is simultaneous. Ruburt is what he is in the time that you know and so I seem to you an advanced thing, yet all of us exist simultaneously so he tunes in to what I am but if he were not, in your terms now, what I am and I’m speaking, not that I have not said it clearly, in your terms, so you are also more than you realize that you are and this unrealized what you are, speaks through your flesh and through your creaturehood and through the selves that you so ultimately know. It is only because Ruburt realizes his nature that he is able to realize other portions of himself and physically make them known. When you realize your own nature the same, in your own way - in your own way - applies to you.
…………………………………………………………………………………

Excerpts from various Seth books compiled by Lynda Madden Dahl

Hi guys, the following Seth comments from his various books should erase all doubt as to why we’re here in this learning reality (a clue!). To put it in fuller context first, this quote helps kick it off: "In greater terms, positive and negative have little meaning, for the physical experience is meant as a LEARNING one."

* In your system of reality YOU ARE LEARNING what mental energy is, and how to use it.

* YOU ARE LEARNING responsibility—the responsibility of any individualized consciousness.

* YOU ARE LEARNING to handle creative energy; and since you are still in the process of doing so, you will often misdirect it.

* YOU ARE LEARNING how to form reality from your own beliefs, while having at the same time the freedom to choose those beliefs—to choose your mental state.

* You are not your consciousness. It is something that belongs to you and to the soul. YOU ARE LEARNING to use it.

* YOU ARE LEARNING to be co-creators.

* YOU ARE LEARNING to know yourselves. At the rate you are going, it will take you some time.  😉

* YOU ARE LEARNING to handle the energy that is yourself, for creative purposes.

* In physical reality YOU ARE LEARNING that your thoughts have reality, and that you create the reality that you know.

* YOU ARE LEARNING to use the creative energy of which you are a part, and you are indeed quite isolated, so you cannot do much harm, in your terms.  ^_^

* In this existence YOU ARE LEARNING to handle the inexhaustible energy that is available to you.

* You are consciously aware of certain events, and unconsciously aware of much more that in one way or another YOU ARE LEARNING to bring into conscious focus.

* YOU ARE LEARNING to be gods as you now understand the term.

* YOU ARE LEARNING now, in a three dimensional context, the ways in which your emotional and psychic existence can create varieties of physical form.

* YOU ARE LEARNING to BE as completely as possible.

* In one way, YOU ARE LEARNING to create yourselves.

* YOU ARE LEARNING how to transform the imaginative realm of probabilities into a more or less specific, physically experienced world.

* In your particular camouflage universe, YOU ARE LEARNING energy transformation.

* YOU ARE LEARNING to use your consciousness to become conscious co-creators of your own reality.

* MAN IS LEARNING TO create new worlds. In order to do so he has taken on many challenges.

* In rational, intellectual terms alone, and using the terms the way [they are] usually used, YOU ARE LEARNING a lot from someone who has no reality, and that is a good trick on your part. Finding yourselves is something else.  ^_^

Offline transient amnesia

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:48:00 PM by transient amnesia »

Offline Sena

Quote from: Deb
YOU ARE LEARNING now, in a three dimensional context, the ways in which your emotional and psychic existence can create varieties of physical form.
Deb, thanks for this post. This is the essence of the Seth teaching.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:55:26 AM by Sena »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):