Did Seth know about dark matter and dark energy?

Started by Sena, April 11, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

Seth did not, as far as I know, say anything about dark matter and dark energy. Dark energy comprises 70% of our universe, and dark matter 25%.

Although the existence of dark matter was suspected since 1932, more definite knowledge about it dates from the 1970's. My understanding is that dark matter is not composed of atoms.

I wonder whether the Consciousness Units (CU's) mentioned by Seth might be dark matter or dark energy?

"There is the constant surge into your universe of new energy through infinite minute sources. The sources are the CU's themselves. In their own way, and using an analogy, now, in certain respects at least the CU's operate as minute but extremely potent black holes and white holes, as they are presently understood by your physicists."
—The Unknown Reality Volume 1 Section 2: Session 688 March 6, 1974

Deb

Quote from: Sena
I wonder whether the Consciousness Units (CU's) mentioned by Seth might be dark matter or dark energy?

I had to look up dark matter because I'd not really heard of it (or maybe not paid attention) before.

"Dark matter... is completely invisible to light and other forms of electromagnetic radiation, making dark matter impossible to detect with current instruments. But scientists are confident it exists because of the gravitational effects it appears to have on galaxies and galaxy clusters." Forbes.

Your CU theory makes sense. While Seth hasn't used the term dark matter as far as I can tell either, he may simply have used different words, CUs, to describe the same thing. He does refer to black holes, quarks quite a bit. And how there are things we just observe at this point because scientists are using camouflage technology to try to detect non-camouflage things.

For instance, more on quasars:

"It is impossible for you to perceive what these quasars represent. You can only perceive distorted projections of these quasars.

"While the quasars appear to be filled with more energy than man can conceive of, still the quasars that are now perceived are but shadows of the reality behind them.

"But these laws do not apply outside your system, and they certainly do not apply to your quasars."

—TES6 Session 250 April 11, 1966

"Now. They represent energy in a much more pure form than any with which you are acquainted in your system. This does not necessarily mean that such energy as that displayed by the quasars does not exist within your system. We shall discuss that later. But you are not acquainted with the existence of such energy."
—TES6 Session 249 April 6, 1966

While we can't currently detect and therefore prove dark matter, I think it's advanced of scientists to suspect it's even there.

Rob:
"(Seth began talking about quasars and related background material in the last session. That material in turn resulted from a question I asked, or a comment I made, in the 246th session. Once again, quasars are quasi-stellar radio sources, presumably at the farthest reaches of our observable universe according to our instruments. They contradict our laws of physics, being many times too bright for their size and distance, and emitting much too much energy. See the article on them in Time magazine for March 11,1966.)" —TES6 Session 249 April 6, 1966

Rob's comment about how "they contradict our laws of physics" makes me think, well, of course they do. Because our laws of physics are appropriate to this current reality—other realities or F2 would have different laws as Seth said in the top quote.

From Quasars Still Mystify Scientists 50 Years After Discovery

"We have found thousands of quasars in the past 50 years, but we still don't have good physical models for how they radiate their prodigious energy..."

"'It doesn't help that astrophysicists continue to investigate quasars using models developed for much smaller black holes,' Antonuccci says."

Sena

Quote from: Deb
Your CU theory makes sense. While Seth hasn't used the term dark matter as far as I can tell either, he may simply have used different words, CUs, to describe the same thing.
I think it is possible that Seth's CU's are connected to dark matter, but I am not sure. If scientists ever show the connection between consciousness and dark matter, that would be a tremendous vindication of Seth. The situation at present is that consciousness is a mystery and dark matter/dark energy is also a mystery.