Cool dream

Started by Bumblebee, November 29, 2016, 09:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumblebee

last night I dreamed that I was in a class. I was learning how to turn molecules into solid matter. We were practicing by making a pair of boots out of thin air. I had all the different parts floating in front of me and I was starting to assemble them - just with thought. I was playing at changing the different material of each piece, from fur to leather, to different colored materials. It was sooo fun and exciting! :D

Just needed to share with people who might see more than just random images... :D

Sena

Bumblebee, it seems like a very pleasant dream. Thanks for sharing.

Dandelion

Wouldn't it be great if we could do that.  Maybe I'll start working on a pair of attractive but comfortable shoes, something besides jogging shoes that I currently wear all the time.   ;D

Deb

Quote from: Bumblebeelast night I dreamed that I was in a class. I was learning how to turn molecules into solid matter.

OK, THAT is awesome.
It feels very Harry Potter to me, but I was also told by a Sethie a few years ago that we actually are in classes when we dream. She would tell me about the classes 'we' had been in, and did I remember them? Sadly, no.

But I can say that I've done that intentional creation stuff in lucid (or before that, semi-lucid) dreams. And I think Seth said somewhere that creating in our dreams is the practicing ground for consciously creating and manipulating matter in this reality.

I think you'll continue on that path, let us know what progress you make.