Rob's Book and Seth Philosophical Questions

Started by jbseth, July 11, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

I just came across something interesting. In "The Nature of Personal Reality", in session 630 (located at the end of Chapter 6) Seth tells Rob about a book that Rob is to write.  In this session, Seth says the following:

"Now. The book title should be: "Through My Eyes," and it should be your own book, covering in your own way many important areas. You have writing ability, as you know."

"The book should cover your version of our joint experience your own philosophical explanation of it, the questions it arouses within your own mind, your observations of Ruburt as Jane and in our trance states. Other portions should explain your own ideas concerning creativity as you feel it in yourself - the differences and similarities between your experience when you paint a picture from "usual" inspiration and when first of all you perceive the psychic impression that leads to a painting. Some illustrations from an initial sketch to a completed painting should be included."

"Give some thought to experimentation, observing the nature of color in usual consciousness and in altered states. Pay attention to color in your dreams also. You should go into your own ideas about the people you paint, and why, being fascinated with portraits, you often do not use models."

"The book can include some material I have given you on art through the various channels, and how you have applied it. This work can be followed by one utilizing sessions concerned with art mainly but covering some other artistic areas as well, such as the nature and origin of inspirations."

As I was reading this, I got really excited because I was thinking that this would be an awesome book.  Then, I realized that I don't think Rob ever wrote this book; and I was kind of bummed.   :(

Given what Seth has to say about probable realities:

Do you think this book exists in some other "probable" reality?

Do you think it's possible to someone to transfer themselves from a reality where this book doesn't exist, into a reality where it does?

T.M.

Do you think it's possible to someone to transfer themselves from a reality where this book doesn't exist, into a reality where it does?

It's an interesting question!

Yes, I bet the book does exist in a probable reality. I think it would probably be easier to just tune into the book than to try to transfer from one reality to another.

Deb

Quote from: jbseth

Absolutely.
Just as Seth's book on Christ exists in another probable reality.

Whether you can transfer yourself there is up to you, I suppose.
That ability is beyond my own.
I believe.