Do we create matter?

Started by WindWalker, July 31, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWalker

I understand we manipulate matter but do we actually create matter at the smallest quantum level ie we created the stars in the furthest reaches of the galaxies? Seth states: "You form the camouflage world or appearances with the same part of you that breathes" So do we use quanta that already exists to "form" camouflage? It seems consciousness creates all multi dimensional realities solely to experience that reality.......right? Or are there other reasons beyond experience and if so what is there beyond experience? Apologies if this has already been run thru the ringer. Thanks!

jbseth

Hi Windwalker,

I saw your post above and I find it very interesting. You've made some comments and asked several interesting questions.

I think its possible that some people may not know quite how to respond to your post.  Because of this, below I've rewritten what you've said in the form of several questions and a comment. If I've correctly captured what you said in your post, I'll respond to this post in a follow up reply.

Here's basically what I think you were asking in your post above. Do you agree?

Question 1: Do we actually create matter at the smallest quantum level?

Comment 1: We created the stars in the furthest reaches of the galaxies.

Question 2: Do we use quanta that already exists to "form" camouflage?

Question 3: Does consciousness create all multi-dimensional realities solely to experience reality?

Question 4: Are there other reasons why consciousness creates all multi-dimensional realities?

Question 5: If so, what are these other reasons.

jbseth

Deb

Creating matter. A fascinating topic!

From my understanding of what Seth said, yes we create it all, but the building blocks exist CUs (Consciousness Units) and EE Units (Electromagnetic Energy). Here are just a few of Seth's explanations of how we create matter. This looks like a lot, but really I had to stop myself from adding it all.

The reasons behind the experience will end up being a separate post, but basically yes it is for the experience of consciousness learning or becoming more aware of itself.

If you want to read even more, go to the FindingSeth search engine and search on CU or EE.

"There are units of consciousness, then, as there are units of matter. I do not want you to think of these units as particles. There is a basic unit of consciousness that, expressed, will not be broken down, as once it was thought that an atom was the smallest unit and could not be broken down. The basic unit of consciousness obviously is not physical."
—UR1 1, Session 682

"We will call the basic units of consciousness "CU" — the letter "C," the letter "U" — consciousness units. From them EE units are formed, and the first roots sent out into the world of physical matter. Period."
—UR 1, Session 683

"As these units approach physical structure, however, they do slow down in your terms. Electrons, for example, are slow dullards in comparison with EE units. It goes without saying that the units of consciousness are "mental," or if you prefer, disembodied, though from their inner organization all physical forms emerge. Certain intensities are built up of unit organization even before the smallest physical particle, or even invisible "physical" particle, exists."
—UR1 Session 684 February 20, 1974

"EE units are formed spontaneously from the electromagnetic reality of feelings emitted from each consciousness, as, for example, breath automatically goes out from the physical body.
(9:27.) EE units are, then, emanations from consciousness."
—SS Chapter 20: Session 581, April 14, 1971

"The invisible EE units form your physical matter and represent the essential and basic units from which any physical particle appears."
—SS Chapter 20: Session 581, April 14, 1971

"Each unit of consciousness (or CU) intensifies, magnifies its own intents to be—and, you might say, works up from within itself an explosive spark of primal desire that "explodes" into a process that causes physical materialization. It turns into what I have called [an] EE unit, in which case it is embarked upon its own kind of physical experience.
Units of consciousness (CU's), transforming themselves into EE units, formed the environment and all of its inhabitants in the same process, in what you might call a circular manner rather than a serial one."
—DEaVF2 Chapter 8: Session 916, May 14, 1980

"In that multidimensional array, consciousness mentally learned to form itself into EE units, atoms and molecules, electrons and chromosomes. [...] Those units of consciousness are indestructible and vitalized, regardless of the forms they take, and while men's forms were dream images, consciousness spun forms into physical material...."
"In that regard the earth's entire environment was built mentally, atom by conscious atom—each atom, again, being initially formed by units of consciousness. I said that these units could operate as entities, and as forces, so we are not speaking of a mental mechanics but of entities in the true meaning of the word: entities of unimaginable creative and psychic properties, purposeful fragments propelled from the infinite mind as that mind was filled with the inspiration that gave light to the world."
—DEaVF1, Session 892

jbseth

Hi All,

In regards to how "we" create our reality, I think that there is at least one issue here and it has to do with who this "we" is actually is. To see what I mean by this, take a look at what Seth says below.

This quote comes from "The Early Sessions", Book 1, Session 23, Paragraph 64:

"Because I say that you actually create the typical camouflage patterns of your own physical universe yourselves, by use of the inner vitality of the universe in the same manner that you form a pattern with your breath on a glass pane, I do not necessarily mean that you are the creators of the universe. I merely am saying that you are the creators of the physical world as you know it—and herein, my beloved friends, lies a vast tale."

Jane also paraphrases this quote in, "The Seth Material", Chapter 10, Paragraph 11.

Along with this, take a look at what Seth says in "The Nature of Personal Reality, Chapter 1, Paragraphs 5 through 9

"The great creativity of consciousness is your heritage. It does not belong to mankind alone, however. Each living being possesses it, and the living world consists of a spontaneous cooperation that exists between the smallest and the highest, the greatest and the lowly, between the atoms and the molecules and the conscious, reasoning mind."

"All manner of insects, birds and beasts cooperate in this venture, producing the natural environment. This is as normal and as inevitable as the fact that your breath causes a mist to form on glass if you breathe upon it. All consciousness creates the world, rising out of feeling-tone. It is a natural product of what your consciousness is. Feelings and emotions emerge into reality in certain specific ways. Thoughts appear, growing on a bed already laid. The seasons spring up, formed by ancient feeling-tones, having deep and abiding rhythms. They are the result, again, of innate creative aspects that are a portion of all life."

"These ancient aspects lie, now, deeply buried in the psyches of all species, and from them the individual patterns, the specific blueprints for new differentiations, emerge."

"(9:29. Intently:) The body of the earth can be said to have its own soul or mind (whichever you prefer). Using this analogy the mountains and oceans, the valleys and rivers and all natural phenomena spring from earth's soul, as all events and all manufactured objects appear from the inner mind or soul of mankind."

"The inner world of each man and woman is connected with the inner world of the earth. The spirit becomes flesh. Part of each individual's soul, then, is intimately connected with what we will call the world's soul, or the soul of the earth."

From this, it sounds to me like Seth is saying that the mountains, oceans, valleys, rivers, etc. all spring from the earths soul and that the soul of mankind creates all events and all manufactured objects.

Here Seth doesn't specifically address the stars but his comments make me think that perhaps their is some other, even greater soul, that actually creates the stars and other objects in the universe.

What do you think?

jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
Here Seth doesn't specifically address the stars but his comments make me think that perhaps their is some other, even greater soul, that actually creates the stars and other objects in the universe.
jbseth,
Are you suggesting that All That Is delegated the task of creating stars to consciousnesses lesser than Itself? That seems quite plausible.

WindWalker

I think i understand now. We do create it all. From what Deb posted consciousness creates the EE which in turn forms matter. So that is how matter is created for THIS reality. Most realitys are non physical. Personally, I cross reference Seths material with the OBE community and they always match up perfectly which essentially proves everything Seth teaches is true. It seems we create each reality from the next "reality/dimension in." We do this solely to experience these myriad endless realitys/dimensions. Yet even in the obe community Ive never heard of anyone actually experience particiapating in creating a reality. Like when Seth states we create our reality through our inner selves during dreams. Ive never experienced remembering creating any part of this reality, which I understand because how would we learn and experience if we knew before hand? Ive come to believe it is our higher selves that possibly does the creating and we are simply unaware of that because in this reality we arent experiencing our higher selves. I think our higher selves are the exact expression of ATI and our probable selves "filter" through our higher selves in order to experience other realitys. In the OBE community this reality is the densest, least thought responsive reality which is a training ground to develop our creational skills without getting to crazy.  I believe Seth speaks of this as well. Each dimension "in" (it is all within us/consciousness-the "Kingdom within") is more and more thought responsive and eventually you lose all form. Almost like each reality is a training ground to enable us to enter the next "deeper" reality.  So it seems the entirety of all realities is created by us or other entitys and it isnt delved out to a heirarchy, ie "ATI created the stars-we created the trees" etc. Even so how can we seperate whether its "us" or "ATI" that created whatever given we are the spitting image of ATI? In this reality it is very easy to seperate ourselves from ATI because of form. Thats the basis for most religions i believe, seperation from God,  and only THAT certain religion can reunify us to God-$Kaching$! In the OBE community a person simply needs to "change focus" to essentially experience the correlating dimensions frequency. Once your focus is changed to that dimensions frequency you "phase into" that dimension with whatever correlating "body" is needed to move around and experience that reality. In the non physical realitys you are literally just a pinpoint of awareness. So we never actually "go" anywhere except within our consciousness where all these realitys are but different focuses of attention. In the unkown reality Seth states:

"Your world is a result of a certain focus of consciousness without which that world cannot be percieced. "

And:

"All realities are the result of certain unique focuses taken by consciousness. In those terms there is no outside. The effects of objectivity are caused as the psyche projects its experience into inner dimensions that it has itself created."

That seems simple enough. Like a radio, our consciousness simply tunes into a realitys "frequency" and we instantly phase into and experience that reality. Again-this is the exact ideology of the OBE community. The biggest question is HOW do we "tune in" and phase into these limitless realities that we ourselves created to experience? There are certain techniques (mind awake/body asleep) but there is not a sure fire way to do so. I assume when we die and have our "final obe" we will remember how we phase into the realitys we ve created. I just wish we could remember now!

jbseth

Quote from: Sena
jbseth,
Are you suggesting that All That Is delegated the task of creating stars to consciousnesses lesser than Itself? That seems quite plausible.

Hi Sena,

I don't think I'd put it quite that way, "All That Is delegated the task of creating stars to consciousnesses lesser than Itself?", but I do believe that Seth may have been implying something more along the lines of the following idea.

First of all, I'd like to point out that Seth did say that this was an "analogy".

"(9:29. Intently:) The body of the earth can be said to have its own soul or mind (whichever you prefer). Using this analogy the mountains and oceans, the valleys and rivers and all natural phenomena spring from earth's soul,"

Given Seth's analogy, then "maybe", again "maybe", this is what Seth was implying.

Maybe there's a soul for each of the planets that orbit our sun. Maybe there's a soul for our sun. Maybe there's a soul for our solar system. Maybe there are similar souls for all of the planets, all of stars and all the solar systems in our universe. Maybe, there's a soul for our universe. Maybe there are souls for all of these things, in all of the universes and in all of the realities that exist within All That Is.

From each of these souls then, comes the consciousness that exists at these various levels that then create the more complex organizational structures such as planets, the solar systems, the universes, etc.

I don't know that this is, in fact, what Seth was implying because I'm not aware of Seth ever eluding to this concept anywhere else in his material.

I also don't know where the soul boundaries exist (planet, star, solar system, universe, etc.) but ultimately, I believe that the boundaries all keep getting larger until they somehow reach All That Is.

This, I believe, is all a result of All That Is, breaking itself down into infinite various individual pieces. 

I should also point out that this is strictly "my interpretation" of what Seth may have been implying here. If others don't agree with me on this, I am very much OK with that. I'm not actually sure, this interpretation is correct.

jbseth

Deb

Quote from: WindWalker
Like when Seth states we create our reality through our inner selves during dreams. Ive never experienced remembering creating any part of this reality, which I understand because how would we learn and experience if we knew before hand?

Hopefully you have lucid dreams, because that's where you can see first hand creation. I've experimented with that, changing my situations and surroundings in dreams through the desire to do so. It's really amazing and a lot of fun. In my awake state I sometimes feel I've created (or corrected) situations intentionally, but never really can know that for sure because in dreams the changes are obvious and immediate. Now I want to watch Inception again. :)

Maybe there's a soul for each of the planets that orbit our sun. Maybe there's a soul for our sun. Maybe there's a soul for our solar system. Maybe there are similar souls for all of the planets, all of stars and all the solar systems in our universe. Maybe, there's a soul for our universe. Maybe there are souls for all of these things, in all of the universes and in all of the realities that exist within All That Is.

WOW I just find this topic so fascinating. Seth has said that everything is made up of CUs which have their own consciousness, and everything existing has consciousness whether it's a rock, a tree, a table. I wonder if consciousness and soul could be the same thing? I guess it depends who is defining the word. As a side thought, CUs exist in multiple planes and probabilities simultaneously, and are aware of their multiple existences. Which reminded me of Seth talking about how he "saw" the class members: he could see all of the incarnations and probable selves at once and had to work at keeping that at bay in order to be able to focus on and communicate with the probable self he was addressing.

Going back to stars, I found this quote goes especially well with jbseth's Seth Material quote:

"Your planetary systems exist at once, simultaneously, both in time and in space. The universe that you seem to perceive, either visually or through instruments, appears to be composed of galaxies, stars, and planets, at various distances from you. Basically, however, this is an illusion. Your senses and your very existence as physical creatures program you to perceive the universe in such a way. The universe as you know it is your interpretation of events as they intrude upon your three-dimensional reality. The events are mental. This does not mean that you cannot travel to other planets, for example, within that physical universe, any more than it means that you cannot use tables to hold books, glasses, and oranges (as our coffee table did at that moment), although the table has no solid qualities of its own."
—SS Chapter 3: Session 519, March 23, 1970

We create the illusion/camouflage that we "see" that is the veil over the actual reality. Just as the solid table we see is an illusion or our interpretation of what it is in reality. Jeez I just got this vision of a big white bed sheet hung from a clothes line, with a movie being projected onto it. We're watching a movie, with no idea what's going on behind the sheet.

jbseth

Quote from: Deb
I wonder if consciousness and soul could be the same thing?

Hi Deb,

I think consciousness and soul are different.  In Seth Speaks, Chapter 3: Session 519, Seth says:

"The entity or the soul, has a far more creative and complicated nature than even your religions have ever granted it."

"It utilizes numberless methods of perception, and it has at its command many other kinds of consciousness. Your idea of the soul is indeed limited by your three-dimensional concepts. The soul can change the focus of its consciousness, and uses consciousness as you use the eyes in your head. Now in my level of existence I am simply aware of the fact, strange as it may seem, that I am not my consciousness. My consciousness is an attribute to be used by me. This applies to each of the readers of this book, even though the knowledge may be hidden. Soul or entity, then, is more than consciousness."

Then, in Seth Speaks, Chapter 19: Session 575, Seth also says:

"When you are proficient you will not be swept willy-nilly into other stages of consciousness as you sleep, but will be able to understand and direct these activities. Consciousness is an attribute of the soul, a tool that can be turned in many directions. You are not your consciousness. It is something that belongs to you and to the soul. You are learning to use it. To the extent that you understand and utilize the various aspects of consciousness, you will learn to understand your own reality, and the conscious self will truly become conscious."

Regarding your vision about a big white bed sheet, I've often wondered whether 3D Reality works like this big white bed sheet concept that you mentioned above.  For example, maybe I'm in a private movie theatre and there's a big screen that completely surrounds me. The image that's being projected onto this screen from the other side, is the image that I see. Then, when I walk forward, I don't actually move but the image on the screen changes accordingly, giving me the impression that I'm moving. Next, when I reach out and touch something, my physical senses seem to give me the impression that the object has mass, weight, roughness, etc. thus I come to believe that an actual object is there. Kind of like in the movie "The Matrix.

At Disneyland, they use to have a show called "Star Tours" which was kind of a Star Wars type of experience, where you sat in seat and the seat moved in conjunction with the images on the screen. It didn't take long at all until you were convinced that you were actually on a space ship, travelling through an asteroid belt. 

jbseth