Stuart Wilde

Started by T.M., August 13, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.M.

Hi All,

I remembered another teacher whose works I used to greatly enjoy.  Stuart Wilde. He describes himself as a spiritual skallywag.
Very humorous. One of the main reasons I enjoy his writings is that he very much gets to the point simply, elegantly, and quickly. His works also go very nicely with Seth.

I found a free online pdf of one of his earlier, and Imo best works. You can download or read for free online.

The Force
https://www.scribd.com/document/370492542/Stuart-Wilde-The-Force-pdf

jbseth

Hi T.M.,

Hey thanks,

I've never heard of Stuart Wilde, at least I don't remember hearing about him, but then when I looked at his books on Amazon.com, I see that he wrote, "The Art of Redemption".

While I don't recognize that book, the name seems very familiar to me for some reason.

His books look interesting.

Did you have a favorite?

jbseth

T.M.

Hi Jbseth,

I like most of his earlier works. I forgot what a little gem the Force is :)

He did training sessions called Warriors in the Mist, and Wayne Dwyer and Deepak Chopra were attendees.
I found a good vid of him today, classic Stu at his best. I love his humor and wit. The vid sums up a good amount of his philosophy.

Warriors Wisdom

jbseth

Hi T.M.

I'm familiar with both Wayne and Deepak, and I like them both.  Back in the early to mid 1990's I got to see them both, on 2 separate occasions. That was awesome. Perhaps this is where I heard that book title.

I watched several 5 minute snippets of the video you attached and I see that Stuart is also very interesting. I also like what he has to say.

To borrow a phrase from Seth, I think that there have been and are a lot of "Speakers" in the world over the last 75 years or so. Furthermore, each Speaker is telling her or his own story, from their own individual perspective.

Some of these Speakers resonate very much with me, some only resonate so/so and some, not so much. However, this is OK because everyone of us is on our own individual path. Those speakers who don't necessarily resonate with me, do resonate with others and that I believe is as it should be.

For me, Seth resonates with me extremely well. Wayne and Deepak also resonate very well with me, and I can see from this, video that Stuart Wilde also resonates with me very well. :)

The thing is, there are so many Speakers today and while I know many of them, I certainly don't know all of them. Stuart was a pleasant surprise. :)

Another Speaker who resonates with me very well is Neale Donald Walsch.  Neale has written a series of books using automatic writing, called "Conversation with God". Have you heard of him?

To me, Neale's "conversations" are much more "emotional", (I can feel them in my heart or soul), than Seth's; while, to me, Seth's messages seem much more, "intellectual" than Neale's.

That being said, in different ways, to me, they both seem to be saying, more or less, the same basic thing.

jbseth

T.M.

Hi Jbseth,

Yes I agree :)

QuoteTo borrow a phrase from Seth, I think that there have been and are a lot of "Speakers" in the world over the last 75 years or so. Furthermore, each Speaker is telling her or his own story, from their own individual perspective.

Some of these Speakers resonate very much with me, some only resonate so/so and some, not so much. However, this is OK because everyone of us is on our own individual path. Those speakers who don't necessarily resonate with me, do resonate with others and that I believe is as it should be.   

There's so many these days. That's a good thing, I think it means people are waking up from the system.
Stuart is fun, in his earlier works. Towards the end he got way too carried away with conspiracy type mindset. Imo.

The thing that keeps bringing me back to Seth is I think he outlines a very workable way to get ones life to reflect what one wants it to be. I've read Seth quite a bit; but never consistently, and I've never done the exercises he outlines consistently and over time.
I'm going to try to stop being so hit and miss with it all now.

Sometimes too, I think different voices at times can help.
I used to listen to Neale Donald Walsh. I'm not sure why I stopped. I think he helped me work through some things, and then I moved on.

That's kind of the other thing to me. All these teachers have a system. And usually you have to buy all there books to find out the system. I used to follow Deepak quite a bit, I frankly got tired of buying his books. It seemed to me he would only give partial answers in each one. 

Stuart's system is great for Stuart. Same with some of the other teachers. That's the other thing, teachers can only take a student so far, then the student has to develop his/her own way, or approach, or system.
Stuart did help me understand some of this in his quick and easy kind of way :)
Seth to me teaches people the most how to find and follow their own road :)

jbseth

Quote from: T.M.
There's so many these days. That's a good thing, I think it means people are waking up from the system.Stuart is fun, in his earlier works. Towards the end he got way too carried away with conspiracy type mindset. Imo.The thing that keeps bringing me back to Seth is I think he outlines a very workable way to get ones life to reflect what one wants it to be. I've read Seth quite a bit; but never consistently, and I've never done the exercises he outlines consistently and over time.I'm going to try to stop being so hit and miss with it all now. Sometimes too, I think different voices at times can help. I used to listen to Neale Donald Walsh. I'm not sure why I stopped. I think he helped me work through some things, and then I moved on.That's kind of the other thing to me. All these teachers have a system. And usually you have to buy all there books to find out the system. I used to follow Deepak quite a bit, I frankly got tired of buying his books. It seemed to me he would only give partial answers in each one.  Stuart's system is great for Stuart. Same with some of the other teachers. That's the other thing, teachers can only take a student so far, then the student has to develop his/her own way, or approach, or system.Stuart did help me understand some of this in his quick and easy kind of way Seth to me teaches people the most how to find and follow their own road

Hi T.M.,

Yeah, I agree. I think that the reason many people are turning to and listening to the various speakers today is because the other religions and philosophies that have existed for a long time now, no longer meet their needs or no longer make sense to these people and I'm one of them.

I've always been intrigued with the "New Age" movement for this very reason.

Thanks for letting me know that Stuart got carried away with the conspiracy mindset.  For many of my years, I've been skeptical of "the truth" as given to us by the US government. Who really killed President Kennedy, what's the real truth behind the UFO's and what really happened on 9/11? 

For awhile, I regularly checked in on some of the conspiracy theorists ideas like chemtrails for example.  After awhile however, I began to have some doubts about some of these conspiracy theorists as well. Some of them seem to have their own system, as you say, where they are regular guest speakers at conferences, where they share their latest conspiracy based stories; most of which can never be proven one way or the other. How perfect of a setup is that. :)

At the same time, some were insisting that Putin of Russia, was really a good man. Even while Russia was invading the Ukraine.  It seemed to me that some of these conspiracy theorist were just as naive about their own conspiracy ideas, as they believed the general public was, in regards to the stories told to us by the US government.

I finally recognized, that for the most part, I'm not sure who or what you can believe, in regards to the US Government, the News Media and/or the conspiracy theorists. As a result, I basically don't pay that much attention to any of them anymore.

Yes, I agree. Many of these speakers have a system.  I personally don't have too much of an issue with this. If a person is a book writer then they should write books, if a person is a medium or a channeller, then they should share their messages with the world, if that is what they want to do. The people who dedicate their life's to doing this, are choosing to make money doing this. Just like artist or musicians.

On the other hand, there are some people who follow some of these speakers and the relationship becomes somewhat of a guru / disciple, relationship. I don't think type of relationship is necessarily good for the followers, but each person much choose their own path.

Along with this, I suspect that some of these speakers are actually frauds, who just follow the messages of other speakers and sell themselves off as being legitimate. Again, each person must choose their own path.

I agree with you, teachers can only take a student so far. Ultimately, the student has to do the work for themselves.

jbseth