Seth Intensive Course

Started by dylannah, August 29, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylannah

Hey there guys! I thought I would share the Seth intensive course with you guys on SethCenter.com. Has anyone taken it before? The publisher of the books is hosting a 6 week workshop that you all might find valuable, especially if you are new to Seth.

:)

jbseth

Hi dylannah,

I'm not a newbie to Seth and I know about these but have never attended one.
I've purchased several of "The Early Session" books directly from Rick Stacks site, and get regular flyers from this.

Have you ever attended one of his courses?

jbseth

dylannah

I have never personally tried it but from what I hear, it sounds like an extremely valuable experience. I have heard people talking about it years and years after they haven taken it.

jbseth

Hi dylannah.

I don't know if you've seen it, but under the heading "Seth Related Discussions" you also asked this same question and Deb, the site Admin. responded to this question with the following reply:

Hi Dylan, welcome. Sorry for the delay, I'm abroad, have had very limited time and less internet access.

I've taken the Seth Intensive twice, maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I loved it (obviously, since I took it twice), would even consider taking it again if I have the time. Enjoyed the total Seth submersion. The curriculum, live phone q&a's with Rick, forum for interacting with other attendees were great.

jbseth

Deb

Quote from: dylannah
I have never personally tried it but from what I hear, it sounds like an extremely valuable experience. I have heard people talking about it years and years after they haven taken it.

Hi @dylannah, I was under the impression that you're doing marketing for SethCenter, so I would recommend you take the next Intensive. You'll get a lot out of it, lol.  ;)

dylannah

Hey Deb!

Yes I am helping spread the word with Rick Stack. I have yet to take the course for myself, but from the looks of it, I would get a lot out of it!!

Dylannah

strangerthings

Interesting lol

@dylannah dont worry we share Rick a lot 🙂

But since this is here yes, I have and do recommend.

There is also an ongoing dream class and an ongoing regular class. I suggest all of it!

Too funny!