Author Topic: Evidence of the return of the Christ personality?  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
I thought I'd add this FB post from Ron Card, his perspective on religion and the Return. He's actually a member on this forum, so if you want to ask him any questions you'll have to "mention" him in your post ( use the @ before his name ron_card ) to get his attention:

...ron speaks...initially, all so-called, religions--and this goes for religion whether it was founded millions of years ago, or 10 or 2,000 years ago, or 200 years ago, in either the east or the west--were founded upon an innocent central pearl of spiritual wisdom and inquiry as to the source of man and his world and everything in it. Man yearned to know.

And then...and then, greed, gain, power and CONTROL changed all that when EGO-men discovered that his cleverly invented religion and his INVENTED God and all God's rules could easily be used as a WEAPON to subjugate and harness their follower's minds, energy, and, most of all, their money in order to keep the Church going and feed its increasing militaristic expansion.

Those who did not become instant believers--on unquestioning blind faith, were imprisoned or killed, many by God's direction. Some loving creative God. Which God?

The Christian Garden of Eden parable, Adam's rib, the apple, the serpent, the book of knowledge, were but a few allegorical myths created by early EGO-man, purposely designed to, in part, relegate women--to downgrade the status of women to that of second-class citizens, so women would submit to man's whims, while HE goes off to war, conquering and killing--in effect, man as the DESTROYERS, while women stayed home, gave birth--in effect, were the CREATORS. Just ask Jane Roberts here in The God of Jane, and her early "dark" fiction novels, for example.

Where's Christ? When essence portions of the Christ Entity return in two generations, returns in physical form as Speaker-Teachers, in both male and woman form, a new direction in consciousness will commence, the results being that humanity will be taught to love itself first and then love one another, that everyone, regardless of gender or race, are equals, that we are here to learn to live together in peace and harmony and respect mother planet earth. Humankind will be taught that they create their own reality.

Two generations from now, Christianity will be in a state of shambles and disarray, and, the time will, once again, be ripe ready for the teaching Christ Entity, or WE ARE CHRIST, to appear and straighten out the 2,000 year old MESS that Christianity has egotistically spawned.

Renaissance II, the New direction in consciousness, will be in full swing by about the year 2075, or sooner depending on the spontaneity of future probable events.

You may also like to know that in the not too distant and fluid future, the next Dalai Lama will be FEMALE, and a strikingly attractive woman at that. She will cause millions to change their thinking about the positive spiritual and psychic power of female, and she will be alive when the Christ teachers appear all over the world. She will lovingly and intuitively assist from her base in Asia.

By then, government, religion, psychology, the internet and cyberspace will thankfully be obsolete and will no longer have any control or influence, replaced by the awareness of the Self, and the power within each and every individual to control their own destiny. This will be reinforced by the world-wide ability for people to use ESP powers of personal psychic communication. Mental veils will lift allowing the New Age to flourish and grow.

Offline Sena

Quote from: Deb
The Christian Garden of Eden parable, Adam's rib, the apple, the serpent, the book of knowledge, were but a few allegorical myths created by early EGO-man, purposely designed to, in part, relegate women--to downgrade the status of women to that of second-class citizens, so women would submit to man's whims, while HE goes off to war, conquering and killing--in effect, man as the DESTROYERS, while women stayed home, gave birth--in effect, were the CREATORS. Just ask Jane Roberts here in The God of Jane, and her early "dark" fiction novels, for example.

Where's Christ? When essence portions of the Christ Entity return in two generations, returns in physical form as Speaker-Teachers, in both male and woman form, a new direction in consciousness will commence, the results being that humanity will be taught to love itself first and then love one another, that everyone, regardless of gender or race, are equals, that we are here to learn to live together in peace and harmony and respect mother planet earth. Humankind will be taught that they create their own reality.
Deb, thanks for this quote. Is it a Seth quote or is it the words of Ron Card?
I have been wondering why there are few active female members of this forum. There have been active female members in the past, but they left for various reasons. It may be because the Seth teachings as usually understood seem to over-emphasize the male. The female Jane became the male Ruburt.
I am interested in the reference to Speaker-Teachers, "both male and female" in the above quote.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 08:06:39 PM by Sena »

Offline chasman

Maybe I need to start a new topic about ATI, I feel the need to clarify my thoughts about what it is

hey Deb,
          hmmmmmm.
things that make me go hmmmm.
(please know that I will now try to amuse, entertain and make you laugh, chortle guffaw, perhaps even all at once.)
you said "what it is".
it reminded me of years ago, we used to say that phrase alot. like, a real real lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_It_Is

sooooooo, wheels in brain turning, trying to think of clever thing to say.
I wonder if there is an alternate probable reality, where all that is,
has a different name, like (you guessed it), what it is.
maybe all that is, and what it is, even know each other, and are friends.
you know, hang out together on days off and such.
yeah, thats it.
ohhhh, I feel a song coming on:
(sung to the tune of lets call the whole thing off, as in you say either and I say either, you say neither and I say neither....):

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=N9gyXMH3O8Hp_Qbs-b2ICg&q=let%27s+call+the+whole+thing+off&oq=lets+cll+the+whole&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13l10.99.3185..5887...0.0..0.165.1883.13j6......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j0i10j0i131i10.rE2Gy3AQaPU

you say all that is, and I say what it is.........and so on.
Happy New Year,
Charlie

Offline jbseth

Hi Deb, Hi All,

This is in response to your comments in reply 99 on this topic.  Earlier, in a reply on this topic, I said, “In regards to monotheistic beliefs, I’d say that a belief in “All That Is” is a monotheistic belief.”

In response to this comment, in reply 99 you said, “Interesting thought! I agree, but then I have to also add that it depends on your definition of God.”

After thinking about this, I can see your point and I agree with you. A monotheistic belief is a belief in one (mono) God (theism). If a person doesn’t believe that “All That Is”, is God, then to this person, a belief in “All That Is”, wouldn’t be, by definition, a monotheistic belief.

The issue then becomes how does someone differentiate “All That Is” and God. While it is true that the God of some religions, is a vengeful, wrathful God, this definition of God doesn’t fit the definition of God held by all religions; I’m not sure this fits the definition of God as defined by the Hindu religion and it definitely doesn’t fit the definition of God as held by the “New Thought” community.  The God of the “New Thought” community is in many ways very similar to Seth’s “All That Is”.

Then we get into other issues, like materialism, idealism, agnosticism, atheism and questions like is God immanent, transcendent or both. What about Deism, Pantheism, Panentheism, …, this topic can get real complex and confusing very quickly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealism

jbseth

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Sena
Deb, thanks for this quote. Is it a Seth quote or is it the words of Ron Card?
I have been wondering why there are few active female members of this forum. There have been active female members in the past, but they left for various reasons. It may be because the Seth teachings as usually understood seem to over-emphasize the male. The female Jane became the male Ruburt.
I am interested in the reference to Speaker-Teachers, "both male and female" in the above quote.

It's purely Ron Card, no Seth quotes. It's his paraphrasing of Seth, plus he says he gets direct information when he sleeps at what he calls Seth University. I thought his mention of the next Dalai Lama was interesting too.

If you want to question his Speaker-Teacher reference, you can ask him here by using the @ and his name (I think you've done that before), or directly on his Facebook post.

I've also wondered about the low ratio of female to male members on this forum. It seems most of the female members that did post were not completely into Seth and would post about various other channelers. So yes, maybe the over-emphasis of the male in the Seth stuff makes it harder to relate. It never actually occurred to me before, since I grew up in a male-dominated society and so it's not uncomfortable for me. But now that you've mentioned it, yes, even Jane was male in a way when she was called Ruburt and certainly when she was speaking as Seth. It seems like a lot of the students, and other visitors to the sessions, were also male. And there are Rich Kendall, Rick Stack, Barrie Gellis. Of The New York Boys. A lot of the Seth groups on Facebook were created by males. Lynda Dahl is the rare female. I seems even Laurel Butts doesn't post much about Seth.

I can say I belong to a few other forums, for technical support, and they are also male dominated. And when I read comments to news articles online, they tend to be mostly males. I did a little research and apparently it's not uncommon. Some of the reasoning in the below thread link was that women have less disposable time due to household responsibilities, women tend to be less into technology, women tend to hide their gender online, and some others below:

https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-gender-and-online-forums/48317

"Women may find a need to hide in the online world of tech, sciences, and mathematics because they are dominated by males. The reason should be very straight forward."

“men and women like different things, and therefore there will be different gender ratios in different places"

"men and women have different instincts, inclinations, and natural preferences in general, and therefore will tend to gravitate towards different things then you will find issue with much in this world throughout your journey"

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: chasman
you said "what it is".
it reminded me of years ago, we used to say that phrase alot. like, a real real lot.

Charlie, you crack me up.
While I don't remember the "what it is" as clearly, when I followed the wiki link I was amazed at how many songs and albums share that name. And I definitely remember the Astaire/Rogers song.

You've seen this? https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=410.0 Uptown Funk movie mashup. My all time favorite!

Happy New Year to you too. :)

Offline chasman

thank you Deb. 
you are very kind.
first time I've seen the Uptown Funk mashup.
that is so excellent!!
what fun!!!   :)

Offline LarryH

Just a few more data points in the gender ratio issue. The Seth group that I attended in CA decades ago was led by a man, but all of the attendees (5 or 6 typically) were women until I joined. The more recent group that ended its Seth orientation last year typically had the opposite (5 men, 2 women on average). I was surprised by the ratio at the more recent group. I went to a weekend workshop decades ago put on my Linda Dahl and Stan Ulkowski, and I believe the ratio was fairly even.

Offline chasman

"I am an artist and not a politician. Once the Polish question is settled, I want to end my life as an artist." I wonder what happened to that Adolph Hitler.

hey Deb,
     I found this after reading your post.

https://www.sho.com/titles/3438501/adolf-hitler-the-artist

on the google search page I also saw this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintings_by_Adolf_Hitler

and this is also from the same post:

"From the beginning, Hitler and his followers were convinced that the Jewish people posed a deadly threat to all that was noble in humanity. In the apocalyptic Nazi vision, these putative enemies of civilization were represented as parasitic organisms — as leeches, lice, bacteria, or vectors of contagion."

I remember watching Schindler's List.
the monster Nazi commandant was shooting Jews that were in the concentration camp yard.
he called them vermin.
monster!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:05:55 PM by chasman »

Offline Sena

“men and women like different things, and therefore there will be different gender ratios in different places"
Deb, I have been reading a bit about feminist philosophy. What they point out is that if there is God the Father, why isn't there God the Mother? This problem does not arise in Seth because he never refers to All That Is as Father.
If Ron Card has had a personal communication from Seth that Speaker-Teachers will be appearing in both female and male forms, that is something I look forward to.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):