Evidence of the return of the Christ personality?

Started by Deb, September 12, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

I thought I'd add this FB post from Ron Card, his perspective on religion and the Return. He's actually a member on this forum, so if you want to ask him any questions you'll have to "mention" him in your post ( use the @ before his name ron_card ) to get his attention:

...ron speaks...initially, all so-called, religions--and this goes for religion whether it was founded millions of years ago, or 10 or 2,000 years ago, or 200 years ago, in either the east or the west--were founded upon an innocent central pearl of spiritual wisdom and inquiry as to the source of man and his world and everything in it. Man yearned to know.

And then...and then, greed, gain, power and CONTROL changed all that when EGO-men discovered that his cleverly invented religion and his INVENTED God and all God's rules could easily be used as a WEAPON to subjugate and harness their follower's minds, energy, and, most of all, their money in order to keep the Church going and feed its increasing militaristic expansion.

Those who did not become instant believers--on unquestioning blind faith, were imprisoned or killed, many by God's direction. Some loving creative God. Which God?

The Christian Garden of Eden parable, Adam's rib, the apple, the serpent, the book of knowledge, were but a few allegorical myths created by early EGO-man, purposely designed to, in part, relegate women--to downgrade the status of women to that of second-class citizens, so women would submit to man's whims, while HE goes off to war, conquering and killing--in effect, man as the DESTROYERS, while women stayed home, gave birth--in effect, were the CREATORS. Just ask Jane Roberts here in The God of Jane, and her early "dark" fiction novels, for example.

Where's Christ? When essence portions of the Christ Entity return in two generations, returns in physical form as Speaker-Teachers, in both male and woman form, a new direction in consciousness will commence, the results being that humanity will be taught to love itself first and then love one another, that everyone, regardless of gender or race, are equals, that we are here to learn to live together in peace and harmony and respect mother planet earth. Humankind will be taught that they create their own reality.

Two generations from now, Christianity will be in a state of shambles and disarray, and, the time will, once again, be ripe ready for the teaching Christ Entity, or WE ARE CHRIST, to appear and straighten out the 2,000 year old MESS that Christianity has egotistically spawned.

Renaissance II, the New direction in consciousness, will be in full swing by about the year 2075, or sooner depending on the spontaneity of future probable events.

You may also like to know that in the not too distant and fluid future, the next Dalai Lama will be FEMALE, and a strikingly attractive woman at that. She will cause millions to change their thinking about the positive spiritual and psychic power of female, and she will be alive when the Christ teachers appear all over the world. She will lovingly and intuitively assist from her base in Asia.

By then, government, religion, psychology, the internet and cyberspace will thankfully be obsolete and will no longer have any control or influence, replaced by the awareness of the Self, and the power within each and every individual to control their own destiny. This will be reinforced by the world-wide ability for people to use ESP powers of personal psychic communication. Mental veils will lift allowing the New Age to flourish and grow.

Sena

Quote from: Deb
The Christian Garden of Eden parable, Adam's rib, the apple, the serpent, the book of knowledge, were but a few allegorical myths created by early EGO-man, purposely designed to, in part, relegate women--to downgrade the status of women to that of second-class citizens, so women would submit to man's whims, while HE goes off to war, conquering and killing--in effect, man as the DESTROYERS, while women stayed home, gave birth--in effect, were the CREATORS. Just ask Jane Roberts here in The God of Jane, and her early "dark" fiction novels, for example.

Where's Christ? When essence portions of the Christ Entity return in two generations, returns in physical form as Speaker-Teachers, in both male and woman form, a new direction in consciousness will commence, the results being that humanity will be taught to love itself first and then love one another, that everyone, regardless of gender or race, are equals, that we are here to learn to live together in peace and harmony and respect mother planet earth. Humankind will be taught that they create their own reality.
Deb, thanks for this quote. Is it a Seth quote or is it the words of Ron Card?
I have been wondering why there are few active female members of this forum. There have been active female members in the past, but they left for various reasons. It may be because the Seth teachings as usually understood seem to over-emphasize the male. The female Jane became the male Ruburt.
I am interested in the reference to Speaker-Teachers, "both male and female" in the above quote.

chasman

Maybe I need to start a new topic about ATI, I feel the need to clarify my thoughts about what it is

hey Deb,
          hmmmmmm.
things that make me go hmmmm.
(please know that I will now try to amuse, entertain and make you laugh, chortle guffaw, perhaps even all at once.)
you said "what it is".
it reminded me of years ago, we used to say that phrase alot. like, a real real lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_It_Is

sooooooo, wheels in brain turning, trying to think of clever thing to say.
I wonder if there is an alternate probable reality, where all that is,
has a different name, like (you guessed it), what it is.
maybe all that is, and what it is, even know each other, and are friends.
you know, hang out together on days off and such.
yeah, thats it.
ohhhh, I feel a song coming on:
(sung to the tune of lets call the whole thing off, as in you say either and I say either, you say neither and I say neither....):

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=N9gyXMH3O8Hp_Qbs-b2ICg&q=let%27s+call+the+whole+thing+off&oq=lets+cll+the+whole&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13l10.99.3185..5887...0.0..0.165.1883.13j6......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j0i10j0i131i10.rE2Gy3AQaPU

you say all that is, and I say what it is.........and so on.
Happy New Year,
Charlie

jbseth

Hi Deb, Hi All,

This is in response to your comments in reply 99 on this topic.  Earlier, in a reply on this topic, I said, "In regards to monotheistic beliefs, I'd say that a belief in "All That Is" is a monotheistic belief."

In response to this comment, in reply 99 you said, "Interesting thought! I agree, but then I have to also add that it depends on your definition of God."

After thinking about this, I can see your point and I agree with you. A monotheistic belief is a belief in one (mono) God (theism). If a person doesn't believe that "All That Is", is God, then to this person, a belief in "All That Is", wouldn't be, by definition, a monotheistic belief.

The issue then becomes how does someone differentiate "All That Is" and God. While it is true that the God of some religions, is a vengeful, wrathful God, this definition of God doesn't fit the definition of God held by all religions; I'm not sure this fits the definition of God as defined by the Hindu religion and it definitely doesn't fit the definition of God as held by the "New Thought" community.  The God of the "New Thought" community is in many ways very similar to Seth's "All That Is".

Then we get into other issues, like materialism, idealism, agnosticism, atheism and questions like is God immanent, transcendent or both. What about Deism, Pantheism, Panentheism, ..., this topic can get real complex and confusing very quickly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealism

jbseth

Deb

Quote from: Sena
Deb, thanks for this quote. Is it a Seth quote or is it the words of Ron Card?
I have been wondering why there are few active female members of this forum. There have been active female members in the past, but they left for various reasons. It may be because the Seth teachings as usually understood seem to over-emphasize the male. The female Jane became the male Ruburt.
I am interested in the reference to Speaker-Teachers, "both male and female" in the above quote.

It's purely Ron Card, no Seth quotes. It's his paraphrasing of Seth, plus he says he gets direct information when he sleeps at what he calls Seth University. I thought his mention of the next Dalai Lama was interesting too.

If you want to question his Speaker-Teacher reference, you can ask him here by using the @ and his name (I think you've done that before), or directly on his Facebook post.

I've also wondered about the low ratio of female to male members on this forum. It seems most of the female members that did post were not completely into Seth and would post about various other channelers. So yes, maybe the over-emphasis of the male in the Seth stuff makes it harder to relate. It never actually occurred to me before, since I grew up in a male-dominated society and so it's not uncomfortable for me. But now that you've mentioned it, yes, even Jane was male in a way when she was called Ruburt and certainly when she was speaking as Seth. It seems like a lot of the students, and other visitors to the sessions, were also male. And there are Rich Kendall, Rick Stack, Barrie Gellis. Of The New York Boys. A lot of the Seth groups on Facebook were created by males. Lynda Dahl is the rare female. I seems even Laurel Butts doesn't post much about Seth.

I can say I belong to a few other forums, for technical support, and they are also male dominated. And when I read comments to news articles online, they tend to be mostly males. I did a little research and apparently it's not uncommon. Some of the reasoning in the below thread link was that women have less disposable time due to household responsibilities, women tend to be less into technology, women tend to hide their gender online, and some others below:

https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-gender-and-online-forums/48317

"Women may find a need to hide in the online world of tech, sciences, and mathematics because they are dominated by males. The reason should be very straight forward."

"men and women like different things, and therefore there will be different gender ratios in different places"

"men and women have different instincts, inclinations, and natural preferences in general, and therefore will tend to gravitate towards different things then you will find issue with much in this world throughout your journey"

Deb

Quote from: chasman
you said "what it is".
it reminded me of years ago, we used to say that phrase alot. like, a real real lot.

Charlie, you crack me up.
While I don't remember the "what it is" as clearly, when I followed the wiki link I was amazed at how many songs and albums share that name. And I definitely remember the Astaire/Rogers song.

You've seen this? https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=410.0 Uptown Funk movie mashup. My all time favorite!

Happy New Year to you too. :)

chasman

thank you Deb. 
you are very kind.
first time I've seen the Uptown Funk mashup.
that is so excellent!!
what fun!!!   :)

LarryH

Just a few more data points in the gender ratio issue. The Seth group that I attended in CA decades ago was led by a man, but all of the attendees (5 or 6 typically) were women until I joined. The more recent group that ended its Seth orientation last year typically had the opposite (5 men, 2 women on average). I was surprised by the ratio at the more recent group. I went to a weekend workshop decades ago put on my Linda Dahl and Stan Ulkowski, and I believe the ratio was fairly even.

chasman

"I am an artist and not a politician. Once the Polish question is settled, I want to end my life as an artist." I wonder what happened to that Adolph Hitler.

hey Deb,
     I found this after reading your post.

https://www.sho.com/titles/3438501/adolf-hitler-the-artist

on the google search page I also saw this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintings_by_Adolf_Hitler

and this is also from the same post:

"From the beginning, Hitler and his followers were convinced that the Jewish people posed a deadly threat to all that was noble in humanity. In the apocalyptic Nazi vision, these putative enemies of civilization were represented as parasitic organisms — as leeches, lice, bacteria, or vectors of contagion."

I remember watching Schindler's List.
the monster Nazi commandant was shooting Jews that were in the concentration camp yard.
he called them vermin.
monster!!

Sena

"men and women like different things, and therefore there will be different gender ratios in different places"
Deb, I have been reading a bit about feminist philosophy. What they point out is that if there is God the Father, why isn't there God the Mother? This problem does not arise in Seth because he never refers to All That Is as Father.
If Ron Card has had a personal communication from Seth that Speaker-Teachers will be appearing in both female and male forms, that is something I look forward to.

carsch

It looks like you've been talking about me. Here i am. Ask the questions. Yep, i'm that personality.........no one will ever know that i am that personality, however. Or maybe i'm just another aspect of that personality. It matters not. :)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Deb

Quote from: carsch
It looks like you've been talking about me. Here i am.

Care to expound on that?

carsch

Reading through some of the posts, i decided to connect with this new Christ entity and see what he's about.

He was born before Seth wrote about him. He was born on June 13, on a small island in the Atlantic Ocean. He's of European and African descendents. He's not black, he's not white but more like a mulatto. He looks Hispanic to some, Arab to others, and Indian to a few. Until a few years ago, he's been living and experiencing his life like anyone else. He's been aware of his god-like nature since he was a child. He's a simple person. He holds no material possessions and doesn't care much about them. He believes in his ability as the creator of his reality. He thinks, sees and understands things differently from most. He can be deep and is very connected with his nature. He could see through people and humanity since he was a child. Most of those who know him would not think anything different about him. Some have seen his qualities and knew there was something special about him, however. He's not religious and was never attracted to any religion. He is spiritual; but not in the sense most think of spirituality. He's a likable person and can mingle easily getting along with most everyone. He's not aware yet of the role he's choosing to play. He does know, however, that there is something different about him. He does not see himself anymore special than anyone else. He is not here to save anyone or anything but rather to help with the humanity's awakening.  He won't address to the masses nor does he want to be known by the masses. Some will come to him as he awakens to his role. Those who come to him and learn with him will also help others in their awakening process. He may not be what many would think the Christ personality would be. He has a fun, joyful, and loving personality. He has also a child-like quality about him. He's sincere and can be straightforward. He won't preach to anyone nor will he think of himself as a teacher but as an equal to everyone. He simply wants to help others reconnect with themself. Contrary to what Seth said _(did he?),_ he's not here to re-establish or renew the old religion. That is against his nature.

Speaking of the future, most everyone will be awakened, and like Seth said, this will be achieved by 2075. By 2045 everyone will be experiencing their awakening. Before this happens, however, there is much that humanity will go thru. This virus is part of the process. Most religions will be abolished. Those who continue with their religions will do so but it will be different.

Sena

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Sena

Seth's pronouncements on being male or female:

"As I mentioned earlier, each person lives both male and female lives. As a rule, conscious memory of these is not retained. To prevent an overidentification of the individual with his present sex, within the male there resides an inner personification of femaleness. This personification of femaleness in the male is the true meaning of what Jung called the "anima." The anima in the male is, therefore, the psychic memory and identification of all the previous female existences in which the inner self has been involved. It contains within it the knowledge of the present male's past female histories, and the intuitive understanding of all the female qualities with which the personality is innately endowed. The anima, therefore, is an important safeguard, preventing the male from over-identifying with whatever cultural male characteristics have been imposed upon him through present background, environment, and education. The anima serves not only as a personal but as a mass-civilizing influence, mellowing strongly aggressive tendencies and serving also as a bridge both in communicating with women in a family relationship, and in communication also as it is applied through the arts and verbalization. The male will often dream of himself, therefore, as a female." (from "Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul (A Seth Book)" by Jane Roberts)

From the Kindle edition: https://amzn.eu/5rDqxL1
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Deb

He was born before Seth wrote about him. He was born on June 13, on a small island in the Atlantic Ocean. He's of European and African descendents. He's not black, he's not white but more like a mulatto. He looks Hispanic to some, Arab to others, and Indian to a few. Until a few years ago, he's been living and experiencing his life like anyone else. He's been aware of his god-like nature since he was a child.

The things you wrote in your post, all the specifics, are you paraphrasing from the Seth books, or this is coming from your intuitions? While some of it sounds familiar to me, a lot of it does not. There's a nice resource for tracking down Seth quotes here: https://findingseth.com

Sena, interesting Jesus portrait. Judging by the pixilation of most of the image, it appears the female face (not pixilated) has been Photoshopped in by someone. I've always wondered what Jesus would have looked like. While paintings show him as a caucasian, often with light brown hair and blue eyes, he was a Galilean Jew and so would have had dark hair, skin and eyes. I thought this was informative: https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35120965

As I mentioned earlier, each person lives both male and female lives. As a rule, conscious memory of these is not retained.

I've been reading The Nature of the Psyche lately, and came across this:

"The psyche is not male or female. In your system of beliefs, however, it is often identified as feminine, along with the artistic productions that emerge from its creativity. In that context, the day hours and waking consciousness are thought of as masculine, along with the sun — while the nighttime, the moon, and the dreaming consciousness are considered feminine or passive. In the same manner, aggression is usually understood to be violent assertive action, male-oriented, while female elements are identified in terms of the nurturing principle.

Physically speaking, you would have no males or females unless first you had individuals. You are each individuals first of all, then. After this, you are individuals of a specific sex, biologically speaking. The particular kind of focus that you have is responsible for the great significance you place upon male and female. Your hand and your foot have different functions. If you wanted to focus upon the differences in their behavior, you could build an entire culture based upon their diverse capabilities, functions and characteristics. Hands and feet are obviously equipment belonging to both sexes, however. Still, on another level the analogy is quite valid.

The psyche is male and female, female and male; but when I say this I realize that you put your own definitions upon those terms to begin with."

—NotP Chapter 4: Session 765, February 2, 1976

Of course the entity would have to be neutral, sending out splinters of itself into various gender identities in F1, not to mention all the other forms it takes in systems beyond ours.

While a racially ambiguous figure could be easily accepted by the masses, will the return of the Christ personality also be gender neutral? Will civilization still not be ready for anything other than a man?

https://findingseth.com/q/'male+god'/

Before this happens, however, there is much that humanity will go thru. This virus is part of the process.

That keeps coming up here on the forum, we have a couple of topics about the pandemic and it's purpose. I'm really interested in seeing how and what this current situation changes in my country and in the world.

Sena

While a racially ambiguous figure could be easily accepted by the masses, will the return of the Christ personality also be gender neutral? Will civilization still not be ready for anything other than a man?
Deb, post-pandemic civilization will hopefully be more open-minded.
Thanks for the link to the "male god" search results:
Quote"The male god is a god of power. He is not a god of creativity."
—NoME Chapter 7: Session 853, May 14, 1979

jbseth

Hi Sena,

Hey, could you fill us in, a little bit, about the picture you posted of, I'm assuming it is suppose to be Jesus.

I'm curious about the story behind it, why you posted that specific picture, and what "you" think of it.

I find it interesting, by the way. :)

Thanks.

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
I'm curious about the story behind it, why you posted that specific picture, and what "you" think of it.
jbseth, I don't know the story behind it. The reason I posted it is to express my hope that if and when Jesus Christ returns, she will not come as an uncreative male god.

There is an interesting article here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jun/23/usa.religion

"Although it was men who first explored the feminine qualities of the godhead - in the second century, Clement of Alexandria was already speaking of "the Father's loving breasts" and "the milk of the Father" - the best-known proponent of the idea in the western church is the 14th- century female mystic Julian of Norwich, whose formulation Dr Schori was using (a cliche so beloved by theology students that Rowan Williams once sighed he wished she'd never written it): "And so Jesus is our true Mother in nature by our first creation, and he is our true Mother in grace by his taking our created nature."

It is true that thereafter the Julian feminine interpretations rather took a back seat, only reappearing again in the late 60s and 70s, and reaching their maturity in the works of Elisabeth Schüssler-Fiorenza and Elizabeth A Johnson."

This is an extract from a book about Elizabeth A Johnson (Turning to the Heavens and the Earth :
Theological Reflections on a Cosmological Conversion: Essays in Honor of Elizabeth A. Johnson
by Julia Brumbaugh and Natalia Imperatori-Lee):

"The Marian phenomenon has been powerful throughout history precisely because it
is a female representation of the divine, bearing attributes that have been excluded from
mainstream Christian perceptions of God as Father, Son, and Spirit. The feminine face
of God has been suppressed and excluded,
and female images of God have migrated to
the figure Mary through a long process of patriarchalization. As a result of this process,
the divine image became more remote and judgmental, while Mary became the beloved
"other face" of God."

Another article here, which is rather relevant as tomorrow is Easter Sunday:

https://www.smh.com.au/opinion/could-jesus-have-actually-been-a-woman-20150401-1mcjqw.html

"Consider Easter. We know that Easter shares an etymology with oestrus – probably (according to Bede) also with Eostre, the Germanic goddess of spring and possibly with Ishtar, the 4th century BC Babylonian goddess of fertility (and war). Hence, Easter eggs."

jbseth

jbseth, I don't know the story behind it. The reason I posted it is to express my hope that if and when Jesus Christ returns, she will not come as an uncreative male god.

Hi Sena,

Oh, OK.

- jbseth

Jack

Hi carsch, Hi all,

Reading through some of the posts, i decided to connect with this new Christ entity and see what he's about...

I've never seen anything quite like this description of the third personality, and I find it intriguing.

So this guy could be standing right next to me in line at McDonald's joking about the weather and I'd never know it was him.

If that's the case, the previous version was called JC (Jesus Christ), this version should be called SC (Stealth Christ).

Except if what you've received via intuition is close, you just outed him a bit.

And if you did out him a bit, that's all the more interesting, since I've seen two different channelers in decades past explicitly say they ain't telling us enough to out the dude (Jane Roberts channeling Seth, and Paul Sololmon channeling "Source" (I think is what he said he channeled)).

So maybe that means it's getting close to time for somebody, somewhere, to figure out what's up and maybe work with him or something.

Now from what I've seen, there appear to be some competing variations in the description of this third personality.  It's almost like we get some clues, but not perfect ones.  And it looks intentional from the spirit levels to not out him too clearly before it's time.  If that's the case, then it seems possible that you've been allowed to see what others have not.  But I'd venture to guess that some of what you've seen might be shown to you in a way to still mask his identity to some unknown degree.  The question then, if this theory holds any water at all, is which part of what you were allowed to intuit is the clearest, and which part, if any, might be a bit of a smokescreen.

You said he's fun, and childlike (similar to what Joseph McMoneagle was picking up on him in his book "The Ultimate Time Machine") - imagine the fun and games he's gotta be having with this from various levels, especially if, as you say, at our level he doesn't even know who he is yet.

I say he's Stealth Christ.

Jack

Not to be disrespectful of Stealth Christ, but have you ever noticed that none of the descriptions of the third personality from any source say he's smart?  Nowhere.  Nada.  Zip.

Seth says when he was alive as Paul, he had superior energy and power, and great organizing skills.  This could be read as qualifications to work for Amazon packing trucks.  I mean, have you ever seen how these trucks are packed?  Talk about organized.  And to get all that done as in the time frame Amazon requires, all these people doing this gotta have superior energy and power.  But Seth doesn't say he's smart, super-intelligent, a genius, or anything.  Great organizer, good energy, good power.  Yep, he could get a job at Amazon. 

The bible seems to give him all kinds of power, but not a particularly high IQ.

Paul Solomon never said anything about whether he could pass math class either.

Joseph McMoneagle seemed to think he was funny - when he connected to the Christ entity at whatever level, it made him laugh.  But I don't recall him mentioning anything about him being particularly smart.

Of course Seth goes on to say as his metamorphosis occurs he'll have some amazing spiritual aspects, but still, nothing about being all that smart, which is not to say he's not smart, but it's not discussed.

So I guess this is a clue - if someone is purported to be Stealth Christ, if he's in MENSA, he might not be the right guy.

Just sayin'.  When I realized this, I thought it was funny.  No disrespect intended.

carsch

Yep, he could be standing right next to you and you won't know anything about him.....unless you're very psychic. But then Seth has already said something like he's been here a few other times anonymously?

I've heard from another trusted source - Elias channeled by Mary Ennis - that the Christ energy (ONE Essence) is already manifested as 12 different entities. They're spread all over the world. But then Seth mentioned something like that, didn't he, and that there is one them in India, and another in Malaysia.

QuoteYou said he's fun, and childlike (similar to what Joseph McMoneagle was picking up on him in his book "The Ultimate Time Machine") - imagine the fun and games he's gotta be having with this from various levels, especially if, as you say, at our level he doesn't even know who he is yet.

Ah, interesting!

carsch

Quote from: Jack
Not to be disrespectful of Stealth Christ, but have you ever noticed that none of the descriptions of the third personality from any source say he's smart?  Nowhere.  Nada.  Zip.

You're right, i don't think that being 'smart' has anything to do with this energy. He's (or 'she' for Sena) spiritually aware and awake, that's more what i perceive about him. Not that i think he's dumb. Lol! 

Sena

You're right, i don't think that being 'smart' has anything to do with this energy. He's (or 'she' for Sena) spiritually aware and awake, that's more what i perceive about him. Not that i think he's dumb. Lol! 
carsch, welcome to the forum. I wonder whether Christ is every person who dies of coronavirus?

LarryH

If you are not smart, it's hard to be funny. Funny people have to be smart, though not necessarily the kinds of smart that are validated by IQ tests. They have to be able to make creative leaps, they have to be quick thinkers, they have to be good at social observation and make insightful social commentary. I cannot think of a popular comedian who is not smart. But they don't test for that kind of smart.

jbseth

Hi LarryH, Hi All,

That's an interesting point. It seems to me that most comedians are smart.

What I've been wondering about here is this. Just because nobody ever said that someone was smart, does this necessarily mean that they weren't?

I'm not sure that it necessarily does.

-jbseth

-jbseth

carsch

Quotecarsch, welcome to the forum. I wonder whether Christ is every person who dies of coronavirus?
Thank you for the welcome, Sena. An interesting question. And mind me ask what makes you think that. But, if that was the case, could we say the same for all those who died in WWs and from other pandemics?

Deb

The reason I posted it is to express my hope that if and when Jesus Christ returns, she will not come as an uncreative male god.

I'm really enjoying The Nature of the Psyche. Seth goes into a LOT of detail about gender, love, relationships, our natural bisexual nature. At one point he describes all of what we consider natural masculine traits vs feminine, and says these are all false—that mankind created these roles.

"What you think of as (underlined) male ego-oriented characteristics are simply those human attributes that the species encouraged, brought into the foreground, and stressed. Using those actually as guidelines, you have so far viewed your world and formed your cultures...  Your gods became masculine then; competitive. You saw the species pitted against nature, and man pitted against man. You consider the Greek tragedies great because they echo so firmly your own beliefs. Man is seen in opposition in the most immediate fashion with his own father. Family relationships become a mirror of those beliefs, which are then of course taken as statements of fact concerning the human condition. You thus have a very polarized male-female concept."
—NotP Chapter 5: Session 772, April 19, 1976

https://findingseth.com/q/book:notp+masculine/

https://findingseth.com/q/book:notp+male+roles/

I don't think of Jesus as having been uncreative. His ideas and teachings seemed to go against what was generally accepted and he thought outside the box. I also think it is possible to be raised as a male or female child and not embrace all of what we've been taught as inherent gender characteristics. While I'm heterosexual in this lifetime, I was a bit of a tomboy growing up, had my dolls and kitchen toys and miniature sewing machine, but also helped my dad fix things around the house and yard, had male and female friends all my life, felt more at home exploring the woods than learning how to correctly apply makeup. I have a natural understanding of basic everyday math and mechanics so I can repair or make just about anything, and yet paint, garden, sew, love to cook, have a nurturing personality. Turns out my son is the same way for the most part—a regular rough and tumble boy growing up, covered with scars from skateboarding accidents, but always gentle with animals and small children, was never in a fight. He excelled in math and science, but works as a chef. He's also nurturing, takes good care of his girlfriend, is creative. Without the stereotypical traits of male aggression. I think some societies are moving away from gender roles. That could be the roof of what's called "toxic masculinity" that's been in the news the past few years. It seems humans can't take steps in the right direction without overcorrecting at first.

In NofP, Seth goes on to talk about how, because of our beliefs that these gender characteristics are real, that both genders deny and are afraid if they have leanings that don't fit within the gender boundaries, and end up causing all sorts of illnesses in order to punish themselves. He also talks about how we observe nature to understand what is real and correct behavior, but since we are carrying our presuppositions with us and the environments we use for observation are not natural, we end up interpreting nature through our own filters.

Anyway, I have no problem with the returned Christ personality being male, or female, or any other gender (I understand there are more than 100 now). :)

As far as Easter/Eostre: Many years ago I read the book Don't Know Much About the Bible. I think it was that book that said during early Christianity, the religion was spreading into Europe and looking to get more followers. There were the Pagans, with their special celebrations already set up. Supposedly the Christians adopted, or closely enough, the dates of the Pagan holidays in order to reach a wider audience. Such as Christmas, around the Winter Solstice celebration. From what I've read, some scholars think Christ would have been born in March, not December. And Easter, there was the goddess Eostre, a fertility goddess and a god of dawn and light (rebirth? renewal?). And what are better symbols of fertility than eggs and rabbits and chocolate? Well, maybe not the chocolate. And words we use now, such as oestrus, estrus, estrogen are related.

Here's just two of many interesting links:
https://theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/apr/03/easter-pagan-symbolism
https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-pagan-goddess-behind-the-holiday-of-easter/

I say he's Stealth Christ.

That about covers it, if you read Seth's own hints about this mystery person. He nor no one else knows who he is, why he's here, what he's going to do. @carsch, any idea how supposedly one unknown person could change humanity for the better, single-handedly? The Elias explanation makes sense to me in that Seth had mentioned one of the reasons that the Christ personality was manifested in more than one person was because one person couldn't handle all of that powerful energy. It would help speed up the progress if multiple counterparts could coordinate it all. I like the symbolism of 12, such as in the 12 apostles.

Quote from: LarryH
If you are not smart, it's hard to be funny.

I've always associated a sharp wit and sense of humor with intelligence. Seth for instance. I'm still amazed at Robin Williams, he could spout the most amazing stream of consciousness wit at such a speed that you really have to concentrate to not miss anything.

Well, Happy Eostrus everyone, lol. It's snowing here today and I have six chef's aprons to make for my son. Sorry this was so long.

jbseth

And Easter, there was the goddess Eostre, a fertility goddess and a god of dawn and light (rebirth? renewal?). And what are better symbols of fertility than eggs and rabbits and chocolate? Well, maybe not the chocolate. And words we use now, such as oestrus, estrus, estrogen are related.

Hi Deb, Hi All,

I always thought that it was interesting that Jesus was said to have died and was resurrected in the spring. The time where flowers are blooming and much of nature is coming back to life. Is it possible that this was intended to be taken symbolically and was just an analogy or a metaphor?

Also, it is my understanding (and this could be wrong) that the reason why some scholars think that Jesus was born in the spring has to do with the Gospel of Luke, where we are told that when Jesus was born, the shepherds were in the fields. I believe the story is, the shepherds would have been in the fields in spring, but not in winter.

Anyway, the eggs and chickens and rabbits, etc. are all good, but don't you take away that chocolate.  :)
(I love chocolate)

-jbseth

Sena

And what are better symbols of fertility than eggs and rabbits and chocolate? Well, maybe not the chocolate. And words we use now, such as oestrus, estrus, estrogen are related.
Deb, Easter is clearly a female festival, except for the male rabbits. May Day may be a male festival (dancing around the maypole).

Jack

Quote from: LarryH
Funny people have to be smart, though not necessarily the kinds of smart that are validated by IQ tests.

Quote from: jbseth
Just because nobody ever said that someone was smart, does this necessarily mean that they weren't?

I'm not sure that it necessarily does.

Not that i think he's dumb. Lol!

Hi LarryH, jbseth and carsh,

I totally agree with you all, which is why I said:

...but still, nothing about being all that smart, which is not to say he's not smart, but it's not discussed.

@LarryH, I love the way you put it.  I once knew a guy who was a member of MENSA.  He seemed to be a good guy, but had no discernible sense of humor.  I have a brother who has a High School Equivalency Certificate (a GED) and didn't pursue further education.  He's very smart, has 2 patents, has invented something he manufactures and sells to some large corporations, and he can do pretty much anything he sets his mind to.  He's one of the funniest people I know - lightning fast mental reflexes.  So, yes, funny smart and IQ test smart may or may not coexist.

Jack

Until a few years ago, he's been living and experiencing his life like anyone else.

@carsch,

What happened a few years ago?  Did he join a cult?

(Just kidding about the cult thing, couldn't resist.)

But seriously, whatever this change was sounds like it had a significant impact, since before the change he was "experiencing his life like anyone else", and I assume after it he was not.

If you receive(d) anything regarding this change, I'd be curious what it might be if you'd like to share it.

carsch

Ahah, the cult!  :D He has presently chosen to focus more on himself and what he's feeling has been his chosen call.

Jack

Ahah, the cult!  :D He has presently chosen to focus more on himself and what he's feeling has been his chosen call.

Thanks for sharing what you picked up on this @carsch.

Hopefully his "phone" is ringing really loudly on his chosen call.

On an unrelated note, I'm not sure if you've seen the "Welcome & please say hello" topic, which is only viewable after logging in, but if you feel like introducing yourself a bit more, here it is:  Welcome & please say hello.

strangerthings

Quote from: Deb on September 12, 2018, 08:57:38 AMSince we don't have enough Christ topics ( ;) ) I thought I'd start yet another one. If any of you have seen other "signs" of Seth's prediction, please share.

Wow I just saw this thread
Now that its on my radar I will definitely come back to this!
Thanks for starting this thread! Someone was bound to lol
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Sena on April 11, 2020, 01:57:04 AMI don't know the story behind it. The reason I posted it is to express my hope that if and when Jesus Christ returns, she will not come as an uncreative male god.

Too cool

```````````````````````````````````

Just to remind everyone posting here we also have these threads:

Return of Christ
https://speakingofseth.com/index.php/topic,669.0.html

Seth on Jesus
https://speakingofseth.com/index.php/topic,1277

SEARCH CHRIST
https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?action=search2

Loads of information there!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Signs and Wonders lol

Evidence that religion is in shambles:

Churches turned into something else - check

Christian music in church words changing from LORD, SAVIOUR, JESUS, CHRIST, GOD to the word..... "Him" !!! who the hell is him?!?!?! - check

The Pope telling everyone to trust an injection not GOD - check

The pope preaching religion wont back you when you claim "no for religious reasons" - check

The pope preaches from the HEAD PIT OF THE VIPER - check
(go on! look where he preaches from and look what is to his backside forcing all those people to look at that and they willingly are BLIND and look!)

Those blue bloods kiddie diddling! Doing NOTHING about the HARM THEY CAUSE! - Check

DOWN WITH BLUE BLOODS!

Ive got another list but its too disgusting to share! - check

Satanism is on the rise! LOL - check (How weird is this?)

Religion being used as an excuse to commit HORRORS OF THE WORLD - check
(of course thats been going on for how long now ??????)

Religion discounting Neville Goddard - check  (and continue to LIE LIE LIE LIE purposefully! or IGNORANTLY of Spiritual knowledge)
( !!! You will never find the body of Jesus because :

"Dont you know Christ is WITHIN you!"
"The kingdom of God/All That Is IS WITHIN YOU"
"YE ARE AS GODS"
"I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE"
"In my fathers house are many mansions")
You are JESUS
You are the GOD OF YOUR UNIVERSE
You are life!
You are soul!
You are a portion of All That Is , Ever Was, Ever Will Be!
God's name is I AM THAT I AM
"Tell them I AM has sent you!"

DOWN WITH THE BLUE BLOODS!

Satan is the doubt that denies you your Godliness!
Thats part of you!
You dont need God/I AM / ALL THAT IS, here I will give you all the kingdoms of the world, come with me muahahahahahahaha

I AM THE GOD OF MY UNIVERSE how could Satan EVER give me what is ALREADY MINE. and believe you me my imagination knows this to be true even more so now! What does your imaginative power, your DIVINE HUMAN IMAGINATION say to the doubter in your thoughts? Does any part show up acting like a prosecuting attorney? lol

Merely a part of you not disciplined ! "Tell your thoughts what to think" Seth says.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

It is of my belief atm that Jesus is the Imagination. Neville teaches this.
Consciousness is God. Neville teaches this.
Jesus is the Sacred Feminine
Consciousness projecting into creation womb for LIFE is sacred masculine.
This is what Neville teaches

To me this has helped me more than I can even begin to express when concerning the Seth material and Neville.

I am not a fan of religion at all. Never have been. Maybe when I was tiny and was forced to go to church but I never read the bible unless we played games in competition for the candy lol

Seth says Christ is the Inner Self and the 12 aspects orbit the inner self.

Neville teaches about these 12 disciples being the 12 states of mind to discipline.

Neville teaches about the spiritual history of humanity.

Why do I fall for such nonsense some might ask. Experience thats what.

Never heard of the man when I discovered Seth. NLP practitioner training followed and combining the two with my learned ways of words and the strange path my life as led me on and toss in some UFO experiences .......I began having the most real and unexplainable spiritual dreams ever known to me. It all started with the word "Cephalopod". lol

very into the Seth material at the time, I awoke one morning with a feel I understood better about camouflage One word came out of my mouth as soon as I awoke from sleeping. That word just bolted from my lips.

Next came a series of words in following mornings I wont mention here because they are too personal to me.

Then with that year and following years came a series of dreams I could not explain. They got me furious! They were all biblical! I dont do ..... "biblical". I fought and fought and fought this! I was really beside myself on this one.

It would be years later that I found Neville Goddard after very frustrating  experiences.

You ever have a dream where you could swear it was so real .... more real than physical reality? That is what these are like only..... they are so personal and so individuated and so unique that my very soul ... the heart and core of me was living these experiences.

After the words..... there was a baby. I called it my ufo baby LOL because wtf?!?!?!

Little did I know it was the birth of my inner being. I watched myself grow up a bit more.

When I found Neville I felt as I did when I found Seth!

I could not believe this! Everything I experience Neville is talking about!
How is this possible? I am not religious!!!! Why me? etc etc I asked every question under the sun lol

The way it is worded in the bible is just SO PERSONAL to each person! I am so amazed that this can even be written this way  it had to be "divinely inspired"!  How did Jane write those books?!

Could you write something like that? lol

So here I am knowing things......its hard enough talking to someone I can literally physically touch about the Seth material..... now this?!?!

I fought this at every turn as well. My My vida loca.

I still fight it lol though not as much as I am always equally amazed that putting Seth and Neville together for ME has been such a game changer.

No Jesus is not a body as one would think of like you and me. Jesus is you is in you and is your DIVINE POWER on Earth!

It is "You create reality with your thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and heart!"

That is God that is consciousness, that is Jesus!

" I and the father are ONE!"

Neville teaches that every place, every name, every situation in the bible is a state of mind.

````````````````````````````````````````````

You guys have some really great thought provoking replies to this topic.

Probable realities perhaps do not have a Jesus but they have something like it!
Jesus is merely a word people attached to this concept as a teaching tool I think.
All over the world there are NAMES for this names for that.

Words are merely teaching tools.....symbols of a multi dimensional existence!

Jesus ends with the word US, In its center is EASE and a supportive letter J as a symbolic tool to help someone walk. Does it surprise you they refer to this as a crutch or a cane?

The sound starts with a GEE sound

The metaphor is not lost on me. Heck they decorate them at Christmas time with the red and white colors of POWER and ELECTRICITY.

Christ to me says CHI RISE T meaning..... You lift the cross you bear no one else can do it for you! And yeah YOU CRY for cry is T, you cry when you feel the weight of the burden of the world of rock bed reality.  SEE OUR WISE TALE = CRYSTAL = CHRIST ALL = Are we clear now? Crystal!

What is a letter T but an Ankhor, Anchor.
The cross we bear to bare.
We carry life to full term of value fulfillment.

We ride the boat of a million years baby. Woohoo

"Kindergarden is coming to a close!" - Seth

....a much KIND er garden to live in....

Love is God , Love is the key , Love is the glue. IT forms the basis of ALL life! Without love there is no psychic hold!

Both Seth and Neville say this.
Wow! Wow! x 1 View List

strangerthings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxZvDYWI_80

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I highly recommend Barrie Gellis Online Seth Conference 2021 presentation.

He quotes from the Seth video and it says what Neville says.

Seth Video (Class June 4, 1974): -The MESSAGE is given in
DIFFERENT terms, and YOU give the message to
YOURSELVES, for YOU ARE the message. The medium is
NOT the message - YOU are the message. If only we can
show you YOURSELVES enough, then you will TRUST
yourselves enough to EXPLORE those dimensions of YOUR
OWN GREATER reality that NO one else can ever know of.

"THERE are JOURNEYS OF CONSCIOUSNESS that no one
can take but YOU. and yet as you take them, you take steps
in other terms FOR OTHERS, and you leave MARKS for
your brothers and sisters to follow in their OWN
EXPLORATIONS - CARDS that say. "I have been here. The
place is SAFE. I leave you a sign of PEACE.

````````
"Your BEING, alone, is IMPORTANT and has VALIDITY BEYOND any PHILOSOPHY. THAT is the message that you are trying to give to YOURSELF. You are each trying to rediscover for YOURSELVES, in YOUR terms now, after centuries of myths and distortions, the VALIDITY of your OWN beings. I ask you NOT to trust the validity of MY being, which is NONE of your concern. but to TRUST the VALIDITY of YOUR being, which is VERY MUCH of your concern."
Seth

Seth Class, 8-18-70: "You are NOW dwelling in physical reality. IT BEHOOVES YOU TO HELP OTHERS. When you TAKE from others, you TAKE from yourselves. When you GIVE to others, you GIVE to yourselves."

Seth (Session 64): "...when it is POSSIBLE it is not only wise but ADVANTAGEOUS to help any living creature, REGARDLESS of its stature in your scheme of things...
``````````````
You are the sender and the sent. - Neville
Like Like x 2 View List