Author Topic: The Akashic Records - Melissa Feick  (Read 165 times)

Offline usmaak

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has read this.  I was browsing through Amazon and this book caught my eye.  Is it worth reading, or would I be wasting my time?

Offline Piccaro

I've enjoyed it quite a bit. Melissa Feick is a really talented author. Did you end up getting it, Usmaak?

Offline usmaak

I did.  It wasn't a bad book, but the author's writing style and grammar issues drove me to distraction.  There was some very Seth-like stuff in it and I liked that aspect of it.  Plus the book assumed a certain level of knowledge that I didn't have.  All the talk about chakras, for instance.  She just assumed that everyone knew what they were and where they are.  I had absolutely no clue, and it required me to go outside of the book to figure it out.

I did not get to akashic records, but that could be a belief thing as I'm not even remotely convinced that something like it exists.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):