Seth's Personal Daily Affirmations

Started by Deb, October 15, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

These were New Year's Resolutions given to Jane and Rob on New Year's Day in 1979, but we really need to subscribe to these every day—even more than that if we're having a 'bad' day. Thanks @jbseth for the reminder!

One: I will approve of myself, my characteristics, my abilities, my likes and dislikes, my inclinations and disinclinations, realizing that these form my unique individuality. They are given to me for a reason.

Two: I will approve of and rejoice in my accomplishments and I will be as vigorous in listing these—as rigorous in remembering them—as I have ever been in remembering and enumerating my failures or lacks of accomplishment.

Three: I will remember the creative framework of existence in which I have my being. Therefore the possibilities, potentials, seeming miracles, and joyful spontaneity of Framework 2 will be in my mind, so that the doors to creative living are open.

Four: I will realize that the future is a probability. In terms of ordinary experience, nothing exists there yet. It is virgin territory, planted by my feelings and thoughts in the present. Therefore I will plant accomplishments and successes, and I will do this by remembering that nothing can exist in the future that I do not want to be there.

Dreams Evolution and Value Fulfillment, Volume 1, Chapter 3, Session 891, Jan. 1, 1979

Like Like x 6 Love it! Love it! x 3 View List

jbseth

Shawn

Hi Deb,
Thank you for posting this.  I had been searching the Seth material for comments or quotes that can be used for positive affirmations and was so happy to see your post!  I grabbed four index cards and a pen and copied each one down and put them in my bathrobe pocket so that I can read them to myself in the morning.
Thanks again Deb!

Deb

Thanks Shawn, that's awesome! Glad it will be put to good use.

You might also want to check this quote out—it's my all-time favorite and could easily be made into an affirmation. This gave me goose bumps the first time I heard it and still hasn't lost its power for me. No one says it like Seth!

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=15.msg38#msg38

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Bluesky

Such wonderful words. Thanks for the quotes!

Eduard

"My Life Is Mine and I Form it"

"I Create My Reality and the Present is my point of Power!"