Started by Deb, September 13, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

This was on Facebook yesterday, posted by a new friend/client who I met about a year ago. This was the first time I'd heard about his experience and I thought I would share. Flight 11 was the one that crashed into the North Tower. This was his repost from his 9/11/17 post:

"This morning 16 years ago I was sitting at an American Airlines gate in Boston waiting to board a flight to London for my first business trip. What I didn't know was that all of the passengers boarding the flight before me (Flight 11) at the same gate would not be coming home. I remember one man missed Flight 11 that morning by a few seconds and was very agitated. I would later see him on the phone at Logan crying and telling his wife how much he loved her. I also remember the woman who a few minutes before him actually made the flight just before the doors closed.

"I boarded my flight shortly after but was called back to the gate as we were cleared for takeoff and were beginning to taxi down the runway. We did not know what was happening as we deboarded the plane except seeing flight attendants crying and hugging and saying "our Boston crew is dead our Boston crew is dead". I soon learned of the horrible reality shortly thereafter.

"Later that week I learned that box cutters were found on my flight and that my plane was one of the ones targeted that day. I keep my luggage tag from that day to remind me of all of the lives lost as well as a reminder of how lucky I really was. It is easy to get caught up in life's everyday struggles and take life for granted but this anniversary always puts things in perspective.

"To all of the souls lost that day as well as all of the family and friends affected by those tragic events, I am thinking of you and my heart goes out to all of you."

jbseth

Hi Deb,

Wow. What a powerful story.

This literally brought tears to my eyes. :'(

Thanks for sharing.

jbseth

Sena

Quote from: Deb
I remember one man missed Flight 11 that morning by a few seconds and was very agitated.
It is good to be alert to the doings of the Inner Self.

LarryH

I knew a family who had been booked on Flight 11 that day. But the wife got word that her father had died, and they changed their flight to a different destination. Her father dying saved the life of everyone in the family.

jbseth

Hi All,

In regards to LarryH's story, it makes you wonder if perhaps the father didn't chose to pass, when he did, so as to prevent his daughter and her family from all boarding Flight 11.

In the story posted by Deb, what events must have taken place, so that the man just missed Flight 11 and what events just fell into place so that the woman just made it.

Lot's of powerful things to ponder in this post.

jbseth