Holiday Savings

Started by jbseth, November 23, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

I just received an email from SethCenter and Rick Stack that from Friday Nov 23, 2018 (today) to Friday Dec 7, 2018, the Seth Center (https://sethcenter.com/), is having a 14 day holiday savings event. During this time, they are having a sale where you can get 15% off on orders of $30 or more.

This is a great time to order some of those Seth books and/or audio material that you may been wanting to purchase. 

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not a sales rep or anything, I'm just passing along this information. :)

jbseth

Deb

Thanks for this! I'm on the mailing list too. I try to buy as many used Seth books on Amazon as I can (BTW, please, all, sign up for Amazon Smile—"when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice" and choose Terolyn Horse Rescue as the recipient or a charity of your choice). It won't cost you a penny and Amazon will donate a small percentage of all of your purchases throughout the year to the charity of your choice.

Anyway, when I can't get the used books I want, I take advantage of this holiday sale at the Seth Center. As far as I know, this is a once-a-year deal and you can get discounts on the books, as well as the workshops. Aside from the discount, a lot of the books are marked down by various percentages.