Thank you

Started by jbseth, December 25, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

While I don't always respond to all of the message posted here, I want you to know, that I feel very fortunate that you all participate in this forum and share your words of wisdom with me.

While I won't say that I always agree with some of the things I read on this forum, I often do pick up some new and interesting thoughts, ideas and insights from many of you; even from the things that I don't necessarily agree with. Thank you for being here and participating in this forum.

May the road of your life's journey, always be filled with peace, joy and love. 

jbseth

Deb

Very nice jbseth, thank you! I also don't always agree with everything written here as well, but I like that, because I get a chance to explore other people's ideas and perceptions. I've had many "a-ha" moments because of that. I LOVE stuff that makes me expand my mind.

Thanks to everyone who has made this forum a success and has put in the time and effort to discuss so many different topics.

The forum was started on December 13, 2014, so SoS is now 4 years old (in linear time, that is  ::) )

Happy holidays to everyone, and happy 4th anniversary!