The Experiment that could Transform your World

Started by jbseth, January 24, 2019, 06:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

Sometimes, in this forum, we end up discussing some of the many unfortunate and horrible things that have occurred in the past and still do occur in the present. Here I'm talking about things like the Christian Church abuse of people over the years, including children, the Crusades, the World Wars, the Holocaust, Racism, Bigotry, Hatred, Exclusivity, etc. Often, while participating in these discussions, I know that I want to do something to change these things, but typically I'm not exactly sure, what to do.

On several occasions, Seth has told us that many of our world's problems occur, as a result of spiritual ignorance. Because of this, it suspect that one of the solutions to these problems has to do with somehow increasing people's spiritual intelligence level, but once again, I'm not really sure what to do.

Interestingly enough, Seth does give us some guidelines on what we can do to change the world. In "Seth Speaks", Chapter 11, Session 546, Seth talks about "The Experiment that could Transform your World". Here's what Seth says about this (the bolded font is my doing).

Quite simply, a belief in the good without a belief in the evil, may seem highly unrealistic to you. This belief, however, is the best kind of insurance that you can have, both during physical life and afterward.

It may outrage your intellect, and the evidence of your physical senses may shout that it is untrue, yet a belief in good without a belief in evil is actually highly realistic, since in physical life it will keep your body healthier, keep you psychologically free of many fears and mental difficulties, and bring you a feeling of ease and spontaneity in which the development of your abilities can be better fulfilled. After death it will release you from the belief in demons and hell, and enforced punishment. You will be better prepared to understand the nature of reality as it is. I understand that the concept does indeed offend your intellect, and that your senses seem to deny it. Yet you should already realize that your senses tell you many things, which are not true; and I tell you that your physical senses perceive a reality that is a result of your beliefs.

Believing in evils, you will of course perceive them. Your world has not tried the experiment as yet which would release you. Christianity was but a distortion of this main truth — that is, organized Christianity as you know it. I am not simply speaking here of the original precepts. They were hardly given a chance, and we will discuss some of this later in the book.

The experiment that would transform your world would operate upon the basic idea that you create your own reality according to the nature of your beliefs, and that all existence was blessed, and that evil did not exist in it. If these ideas were followed individually and collectively, then the evidence of your physical senses would find no contradiction. They would perceive the world and existence as good.

This is the experiment that has not been tried, and these are the truths that you must learn after physical death. Some, after death, understanding these truths, choose to return to physical existence and explain them. Through the centuries this has been the way. In the system of probabilities that originates within physical reality, this is also the case.

There are systems of probability not connected with your own system at all, much more advanced than any you presently imagine, and in these, the truths of which I have been speaking are well known. In them individuals creatively and purposely create realities, knowing how to do so and giving full rein to the creative abilities of consciousness.

If we participated in these guidelines, then perhaps we "could" change the world.

What do you think? 

jbseth

chasman

I love the idea.
everything about it.
I'm going to try it.
thank you very super much for posting this jbseth.    :)

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
If we participated in these guidelines, then perhaps we "could" change the world.
jbseth, thanks for sharing this. I think we need to start small.

Deb

Wow jbseth, thanks for putting this up! I have an idea!

Quote from: jbseth

What do you think?

Yes, I believe that's possible. But considering the relatively small percentage of people who know about Seth, it would start out as a challenge (I'm thinking in terms of using Seth's materials as a tool for this). But challenges are not problems.

For a few years Dr. Joe Dispenza has done some global meditations, Project Coherence. Here's a blog post he wrote about it. I took part in the first one, didn't hear there had been others after that. He had software on his computer that would allow people from all over the world to sign in for free and participate in a guided meditation for world peace. I think he was in Germany at the time. You can find articles (here's just one) where statistics show that crime rates go down in areas where large group meditations occur. And I'm sure it's not the criminals who are meditating, lol.

From the blog:

"Since we are linked by a collective field of consciousness and energy, and we are made of particles – photons and electrons, to name a few – that means what one person does has the potential to impact us all. So, when we focus our energy and surrender to an elevated emotion like gratitude or love with the intention – the thought – for the greatest good of all, we are actually creating that reality for ourselves and for others at the exact same time."

"We had 4,000 people for our first global meditation but research suggests we need between 5,000 to 8,000 participants to make a lasting difference by meditating over a period of time and that is why we're going to do this again and again."

"100th monkey effect: once a certain number of monkeys collectively learned this task (100) the behavior seemed to spread to other monkeys on neighboring islands in remote locations."

What if...
all of the Seth teachers, meetups, facebook groups all over the world, who tend to have large followings (and able to reach a lot of people)—off the top of my head: Rick Stack, Lynda Dahl, Dr. Tien-Sheng Hsu, Lynn Taggert, probably more, were willing to experiment with this?

I'm seeing someone, probably Rick since he's already set up with the equipment to do something like this, doing what Joe did. But rather than a meditation, carefully selected readings from the Seth materials such as in your quote above. Seth mentions "no evil" a few times and a lot of what he says would be easily understood by people who read Seth and those (hopefully their friends and families) who have not.

My feeling is that for people to listen to the reading and get that deep feeling of connection with the words and concepts could make a difference.

More from the blog:

"We came up with the idea for the live global streaming meditation from listening to the comments made by students in our Advanced Workshops. We saw how 550 participants moved into heart coherence at seemingly the same time during the same meditation on the same day and how they influenced others who were wearing heart rate monitors to move into heart coherence at a remote location. I discussed this phenomenon in a previous post; however the concept is worth mentioning again.

"We are all bound by an invisible field of energy that lies beyond space and time. So, when we go into heart coherence we're actually sending out a measurable magnetic signal to the field. Furthermore, we have the ability to adjust the message we are sending. Remember, all frequency carries information. Thus, by changing our energy and becoming heart centered, and then focusing our thoughts with intention, we change the information that is sent and received. On an individual level we all can project a feeling of gratitude and have the energy associated with that elevated emotion carry a specific message and have it spread beyond just the self.

"The goal of our global meditation was to use this principle to raise the Earth's frequency and elevate our collective consciousness. We are, in essence, making an effort to heal the planet by projecting a feeling, with the intention of greatest good for all, into the field. We asked for your participation and I am humbled by the response. More than 4,000 people in 64 countries tuned in to our live event. I am profoundly touched by this selfless act."

"All of those other people are connected to that event in Framework 2 on a nonphysical level, as they are connected on a physical level. Framework 2's communication system is at once simpler and more complex that Framework 1's."
—TPS5 Deleted Session November 26, 1979

chasman

I love your idea Deb!!
and what if we could expand it to include all political and religious groups?
everyone loving peace more than they hate war?

Deb

Ah, yes, that would be the plan. But small-thinking me thinks it would be an accomplishment to just get the first experiment held by Seth readers (because that's where my head is at right now). To try an initial global streaming, with some scientific observations set in place, would show if it's a viable tactic and if it produces any results. It would help to tip off the press too, which could be useful in spreading the concept to religious and/or political groups. But I feel those two are still too ego-driven to be interested in new-age ideas, are still divided over "we are right and you are wrong," and most religions (especially Christianity) consider any teachings outside their own religions to be coming from Satan. It's hard to appeal to everyone. It would take a Mr. Second Coming, lol.

The first experiment could also get that seed planted and due to this quote from Seth: "All of those other people are connected to that event in Framework 2 on a nonphysical level, as they are connected on a physical level. Framework 2's communication system is at once simpler and more complex that Framework 1's"— it could be quite productive in opening minds.

Its just a matter of getting the Seth folks interested and on board for now. I've thought about this most of the day -- I could make a blog post about this on FB and share it on all the Seth Groups. Not sure if polls can be made on FB these days, it seems there was a time it could be done, but that would be helpful.

chasman

ah, very good Deb.
you are very wise.
baby steps.
then, someday perhaps, hopefully expand it.
try anyway.
invite all governments, political groups, religions, schools, unions, sports teams and their fans, musicians.