Innerplay Opportunities infused with Sethian Principles

Started by healingartdoctor, April 17, 2019, 12:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

healingartdoctor

Folks, please let me know if you are interested in receiving information about workshops, retreats, and online courses that involve experiential/playful/expressive arts engagement for the purposes of creating preferred realities! My e-mail address is: healingartdoctor@hotmail.com. Let me know outside of this forum and I will let you know when opportunities arise. These courses contrast from others in that they are smaller (no more than 15 people), and involve play, experiential practices, an expressive arts. I have been practicing as a therapist, specializing in expressive arts and play 'therapy' practices for over thirty years. One of my first clinical supervisors gifted me with the text, Seth Speaks, and I have been studying the materials for over thirty-five years, and yes, I have been infusing my teaching graduate students with this material for over twenty years. I also completed my dissertation validating lucid dreams in school age children, being a prolific lucid dreamer since as far back as I can remember, and that is very far back...if there was time! LOL Looking forward to hearing from those of you who feel the impulse! Deborah

Deb

Hi Deborah, first let me say that part of the Terms & Conditions of the forum are that spam, advertisements and solicitations are not allowed. That aside, since you've been here before and you are offering Seth-related services, I am not considering your post any of the above. Your courses do sound interesting.

Members: I don't know Deborah personally and so can't vouch for her or her courses.

Deborah, good luck with this venture, I imagine it would be very rewarding. The more people who assist others in Seth-based practices, the better this world will be.

LarryH

Quote from: Deb
Members: I don't know Deborah personally and so can't vouch for her or her courses.
I can vouch for her. I was married to her. She is a highly competent therapist and professor. Much of our continuing connection is based on our shared long-term interest in the Seth materials.

healingartdoctor

Thanks Larry! I appreciate this vote of confidence! Deborah

healingartdoctor

I'll ask here that if anyone has any suggestions about other possibilities for letting the Seth Community know about these courses, please do let me know through my personal e-mail at: healingartdoctor@hotmail.com. Thanks for keeping my invitation on the thread and do feel free to contact me to ask questions. If you, the administrator is interested, I'd like to offer you a free registration for the first online version of the CPR course (Creating Preferred Realities). Let me know if you are interested! Deborah

jbseth

Wow, how awesome is that.

Information about workshops, retreats, and online courses that involve experiential/playful/expressive arts engagement for the purposes of creating preferred realities.

Furthermore, this from someone who has an understanding of Seth based concepts.

Deb, thanks for not taking Deborah's post down.

jbseth

healingartdoctor

I appreciate your enthusiasm jbseth! I'm also grateful to Deb for allowing the post to remain! Deborah

Deb

Quote from: LarryH
I can vouch for her. I was married to her. She is a highly competent therapist and professor. Much of our continuing connection is based on our shared long-term interest in the Seth materials.

Well! An endorsement from an ex-spouse, you can't get any better than that!

Deborah, I may take you up on that when my schedule calms down. I'm a graphic designer/web developer so we may have some information to share. BTW I keep in touch with my ex as well. He's in NC. He did try to read Seth when I mentioned the materials a few years ago, but he said it went over his head.

Feel free to share more information here about your courses, it would be easier to get people interested if they have a better understanding of what they are about. Also, IMO, these days Facebook is the way to go as far as promoting a business. And everyone needs a website. Several years ago I started a pet accessory business (very specialized) and only promoted it on Facebook. Of course I also had a website for sales. It went international within the first year and I had a hard time keeping up with orders. I even got a call from Shark Tank, but at that point I was burned out.

There are a LOT of Seth-based groups on Facebook, you could probably start there. And you should make a Facebook group of your own at the very least.

healingartdoctor

Thanks for these suggestions Deb! I imagine the first online course will take place in the fall and I'll send an invite to you when that is ready. I've been doing workshop trainings out of my own practice for quite awhile, mostly trainings for therapists with CE's attached...but now I'm moving strongly in the direction of workshops, courses for anyone around the Seth Materials, infused with experiential/play/expressive arts practices, which is how I practice and teach! My website, that I am actually updating/tweaking is: www.themindgardencentre.com. I also have a Facebook page, that I hardly ever go on to and will be visiting more often also since I have more of a reason to do so now.

I'll be on this site more too and thank you again for your receptivity! Deborah