Getting traffic to our forum

Started by Deb, December 20, 2014, 04:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Last night I submitted our forum to Lynda Madden Dahl's web site, sethnet.org. She recommended I list it under Blogs/Discussion Groups, which I did. You can see it here: http://sethnet.org/directory/blogs-a-discussion-groups/speaking-of-seth-online-forum.html

This, from Lynda (she is SUCH a nice person, I just love her):

Great look to your website, Deb! So glad you're ready to add it to our SNI site, because with the coming New Year's newsletter, folks will be drawn to explore the site in goodly numbers. -- Okay, add it to Blogs/Discussion Groups. And you'll be good to go!

Congrats on the formation of this new Seth gathering place, Deb. How wonderful you folks felt the desire to continue your relationship after the Intensive!

I thanked her for her input & for what she does to spread the teachings of Seth. Her response:

The more places for Seth readers to gather and talk, the better! Nice indeed...  [thumbs up icon]

Pinky

Oh, Lynda Madden Dahl really does seem like a truly nice person -- supportive, encouraging, welcoming all efforts to connect and share. Wonderful, and bravo to you, Deb, for making contact!

Helle

I am active on Lynda's FB page and have read her Safe Universe book 1 and I just love her. She is so supportive and insightful and just a delight to hang around.
Great that you contacted her!

: ) Helle

Deb

I just love Lynda, she's a great person and has a real "the more the merrier" attitude with Seth's teachings. I often comment on her FB postings too, I'll look for you there.

BTW I'm just curious how you heard about us?

Helle

Somebody posted it on Lynda's forum - don't remember who it was.

:) Helle

Deb

Okay, thanks Helle. I didn't realize Lynda had a forum.

Helle

Well, not a forum - her FB page : )

Deb

Oh, awesome! I wonder if it was Lynda that mentioned it -- we'd been PMing on FB.

Jackaranda

I just met Lynda on Facebook. Very cool lady and a pleasure to meet her online.
Jack