Sumari explained, Building with Sound, "Alien" Intervention: Unpublished

Started by Deb, March 31, 2015, 11:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Ever since I read this:

"In Egyptian times, they had a great knowledge of sound. They used it in healing, but also they had the knowledge of how to connect the sound vibrations with the art of building. This is something that has been totally lost over the centuries, so much so that it has disappeared in the main from the human consciousness.

...but what has been lost even more is the art of construction using sound. It is the knowledge of fusion with sound that has been lost, but I think that this is going to come round full circle again, like so many other things..."  Solomon, Grant (2006). The Scole Experiment: Scientific Evidence for Life After Death. Campion Books

I've been searching Seth books for more information about the use of sound by the ancient civilizations. I came across this link today. I hope it's accurate, it answered a lot of questions for me. What a treat!

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/sethsound.htm

Michael Sternbach

This is interesting. Sumerian writings refer to powerful deities called Annunaki. According to Zecharia Sitchin, these were extraterrestrians that contributed to the creation of mankind. Sitchin believed that they came from a planet called Nibiru that revolves around our Sun on a far out orbit (or, in a more recent version of this theory, from a planet that orbits a dim dwarf star which in turn goes around our Sun).

Deb

Update: While the link in the first post here said the information came from an "unpublished" session 604 dated January 12, 1972, it turns out it was eventually published in The Personal Sessions 2.

As websites sometimes disappear, I've copied the content from the linked page and am attaching it here as a .txt file.