Author Topic: Sumari explained, Building with Sound, "Alien" Intervention: Unpublished  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Ever since I read this:

"In Egyptian times, they had a great knowledge of sound. They used it in healing, but also they had the knowledge of how to connect the sound vibrations with the art of building. This is something that has been totally lost over the centuries, so much so that it has disappeared in the main from the human consciousness.

...but what has been lost even more is the art of construction using sound. It is the knowledge of fusion with sound that has been lost, but I think that this is going to come round full circle again, like so many other things..."  Solomon, Grant (2006). The Scole Experiment: Scientific Evidence for Life After Death. Campion Books

I've been searching Seth books for more information about the use of sound by the ancient civilizations. I came across this link today. I hope it's accurate, it answered a lot of questions for me. What a treat!

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/sethsound.htm

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:39:34 PM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline Michael Sternbach

• Star-Lord
  • Sethie I
    • My blog:
This is interesting. Sumerian writings refer to powerful deities called Annunaki. According to Zecharia Sitchin, these were extraterrestrians that contributed to the creation of mankind. Sitchin believed that they came from a planet called Nibiru that revolves around our Sun on a far out orbit (or, in a more recent version of this theory, from a planet that orbits a dim dwarf star which in turn goes around our Sun).

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
Quote from: Michael Sternbach
This is interesting. Sumerian writings refer to powerful deities called Annunaki. According to Zecharia Sitchin, these were extraterrestrians that contributed to the creation of mankind. Sitchin believed that they came from a planet called Nibiru that revolves around our Sun on a far out orbit (or, in a more recent version of this theory, from a planet that orbits a dim dwarf star which in turn goes around our Sun).

I thought about that too. My husband has all of those books and really dug them at one point. I think the more he thought about the idea that we were slaves and gold miners for them really turned him off and he did not feel that was correct.

Sitchin did provide an amazing piece of the puzzle but I think a little distorted which is fine.

What a great reminder though. I love pondering upon such things.

In my own research I have thought that the Annunaki were a pattern of the Families of Consciousness, Entity, Inner Self, Physical Body and the Magical Child/Royal Son etc. There is an image of the Potter's house where many people think that is where they are making people alien style. But for me it was much more than that. Ninhursag is a symbol of the Imagination. I am powerfully quite certain of this. The Potter's house is the maker. Which is the Great I Am as well as Entity.

For me I realized after having Seth and Neville that if any were to make assumptions without Creation Psyence (aligned with the Seth Material and Neville style) as I call it, the distortions would be deplorable. Sitchin was not that bad and he did his best and contributed well, and it is up to us to weed through the database if we want to.

There are so many relevant links between the Sumerians, Sumarians, Annunaki and with the modern day patterns and "ancient history" (whch we know is happening right now same time now with us simultaneously) mythology... that are just too fit-this-pattern for me, to think otherwise.

What I find so interesting is how we just put on clothes of amnesia and poof. lol

And so it is the same story told all this time, different unique flairs and style, but it is still the same pattern. I think.  All great myths it seems to me, a pattern of the modern day Seth Material and Neville. Both I have experienced and still am. So to me I have undeniable proof where some others either are still wearing those amnesia clothes and are writing books about aliens coming to kill us, they lack faith in their self, have not had these wonderful resources in their grasp, or have not experienced the blossoming birth of the Inner Reality of Self yet --- to make these connections.

I can not tell you how many real Ufologists I have come across that agree the Ufos are us and they have put a halt to the study of them under the regardings of them as 'from outter space' and now dignify them with respect that they are our extended families or other than and come from an Inner Dimension. It is truly fascinating they have reached these conclusions.

Even the couple that did paranormal research (ghosts, annabelle etc) Lorraine and Ed Warren now thinks this to be true of the paranormal activity. I only know this because I met their understudy and had long talks with him. They are real events, just not what so many people think they are. The Seth Material is quite congruent with their new thoughts on it. I thought that was really cool and I felt good about that confirmation of what Seth says.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 08:01:13 AM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):