Virtual Reality and Seth

Started by jbseth, June 30, 2019, 02:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

Today my wife and I watched America's Got Talent, 2019, and part of it (see video below) was about these 2 psychologists who use Virtual Reality technology to help people overcome their fears.

For this particular setup, Howie Mandel, one of the judges on AGT, was asked to come onstage, put on the VR headset and participate in the activity which consisted of saving a person who was hanging from ropes that were strung across a canyon.

To me, the Howie that knew he was participating in a VR activity represented our inner ego, while the Howie who was actually participating in the VR activity represented our outer ego.

This video is only about 7 minutes long and it's quite interesting to watch. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5vWWRAyX9A

-jbseth

Deb

I meant to reply to this earlier. The video and the invention are fantastic, I really enjoyed it. And I totally get how they would relate to inner/outer ego. And the virtual reality is the camouflage reality in which the ego/outer reality has adventures. And the psychiatrists? :)

Tob

According to the information provided in the 'nine levels of consciousness' – session of Bashar, the universe is discrete, not continuous. The production rate of the virtual reality frames corresponds to the 'ticking' of the universe. You are contracting to zero and expanding again, at all consciousness levels except the collective agreement level, billions of times per second, thus creating a new universe from moment to moment to moment.

Once you created the new universe, you are in a new reality, with new connections e.g. to the frames you do not need any more. Hence the statement that you are creating the 'past' from the present. And as you are basically not more than a fluctuating informational nodal point, made up of the single consciousness particle of existence which creates everything, after every contraction, billions of times per second, the whole multiverse has been changed as well.

The precise interface between your universe and other people's universes is however not yet clear, apart from the information about the common rules laid down on the collective agreement level (gravity, speed of light, up and down, right and left, etc.). 'You are creating your version of me, while I am creating my version of you, so basically we are talking to each other' (Bashar).

In any case, from the information provided follows that you are creating your version of the chair, the table, the room, the house, the street, the city, the country, the continent, the earth, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe. You are re-creating it billions of times per second, and you are – thus – constantly in a new reality.

Everybody else is creating their version of the chair, the table, the room, the house, the street, the city, the country, the continent, the earth, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe. They are re-creating it billions of times per second, and they are – thus – constantly in a new reality.

You are producing your version of other persons, while they are producing their version of you. Like in an interactive computer game. However, they have to receive all the information pertaining to their 'reality' from their angle, not from your angle. So the coordination of differing perspectives, the interface, and the seamless common projection are paramount.

In one of the last sessions Bashar explained that we allow others to affect us only to the extent we agree. '...that we allow ourselves to be affected by others only to the extent we agreed or pre-agreed' may be a proper formulation in this context, as the higher levels were mentioned. According to the explanation provided by Bashar the higher mind of the other actors involved may or may not play an active part in the friendly or not so friendly interactions between the avatars (e.g. 10%, 30%, 70% etc.). The versions of us who are reading these lines are the avatars ('versions' in his terminology). If we don't like what we see we can change the scenario from the avatar-level by modifying the vibration of our beliefs and definitions. Without beliefs and definitions we cannot play the reality game. Because we have to insert a specific (vibrational) value into the reality production 'equation' (Bashar). The game is not real. It is a projection of consciousness within consciousness. Only the experience is real.

According to Bashar 'All-that-is' is a particle. Conscious of itself. It is ONE, SINGLE particle, not one category of particles, such as e.g. the Higgs Boson. One single particle, creating each and everything. This single particle is travelling at infinite speed, constantly crisscrossing itself on its way. Where it is crossing itself it is creating matter. The more often, the denser reality becomes at the points of intersection. The single particle is creating everything, starting with electrons and protons, etc. Thus, we are all made up of this single particle. The single particle is not subject to time and space. Time and space are subject to it. This is why it can be everywhere at the same 'time'. http://www.sethforum.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2609

Tob

According to Tom Campbell the reality is virtual, not 'real'. It is pixelated and constantly being reproduced like the movie on a computer screen. It is our individuated unit of consciousness which is playing with the avatars on the screen. It is so immersed in the 3-D plot that it is usually not aware that it is not really on the screen. There is nothing smaller than the pixels, the size of one Planck length. The objective is to increase the level of our self awareness and thus to lower the entropy of the overall consciousness system of which we are a part. Lowering the entropy is synonymous with enhancing compassion and love.

According to Bashar there is nothing 'out there' out there. It is a projection of our consciousness within consciousness. We are 'shifting' from reality frame to reality frame, thus creating the illusion of time and movement. Actually we are creating those frames at the rate of Planck time because we are constantly re-creating the universe, from moment to moment to moment. Everybody of us is creating his or her own universe. We are the only one in our universe. Others are in their own universe, recreating that universe billions of times per second.

jbseth

Quote from: Tob
According to the information provided in the 'nine levels of consciousness' – session

Hi Tov,

Was this nine levels of consciousness from something Seth said?  If so, could you point me to the book and session where he talks about these nine levels.

Thanks.

-jbseth

Deb

Wow, that's a lot to digest.

jbseth I think Tob was referring to the "nine families of consciousness" -- you can read more here on the forum https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1015.msg9570#msg9570 or at Paul Helfrich's blog. The actual list of families is closer to the bottom of the first post. Someone on the forum suggested the word collectives would be more descriptive than families.

I found this quote interesting since The Borgs recently came up here. Also I loved the rainbow analogy because what we are taught are the basic colors of the rainbow is an over-simplification of the endless variety of colors that actually exist. Which is why when you look at the descriptions of each family, you may feel you associate with more than one.

Quote from: Paul H
To further understand the concept of "families" try to imagine the psychic reality of the collective consciousness; sort of like the science fiction species – the Borg – from the TV series Star Trek. But imagine that this human collective is psychically related and holds the ability to communicate telepathically and clairvoyantly. Next, try to imagine the reality of six billion human beings as individuals that make up this vast group. If you were to think of this group, figuratively speaking, as a Rainbow of Consciousness, then each discrete color would represent an innate "family" leaning or intent. When viewing this Rainbow from afar, you can't find the exact place where red ends and orange begins, yet you can clearly distinguish both colors. As your vision zooms in each color also reveals infinite shades of gradation and the edges, that seemed separate from a longer distance, literally disappear. So the foundation of nine can easily be extended into an infinite spectrum with plenty of room for individual variations. Therefore, we really aren't limited to nine discrete "colors".

Tob

Please find attached a diagram of the nine levels of consciousness. This is not the official handout, which is less comprehensive. Unfortunately it is important to stress that aspect as copyright issues are involved. You can find a summary of the 'nine levels of consciousness' session here:

http://www.sethforum.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2609

The nine levels have nothing to do with the nine families. They can rather be used to complement the Seth diagram which can be found elsewhere on this site (a mixture of flower and petals with indications of inner and outer ego and the 'entity').

Level 5 of Bashar's diagram is key. It is also the level where Tom Campbell's virtual reality theory comes in. It is the level where the 'technical' parameters for our virtual reality avatar adventure are defined and laid down (gravity, speed of light, right and left, up and down, etc.) Without our collective agreement made (and implemented) on that level by everybody participating in the virtual reality game, the sun could be green, we could freely float towards the sky, defying gravity, and everybody would be constantly winning the lottery.

There are no transcripts and Bashar Communications is extremely strict in preventing the dissemination of their material. Hence the statement that the diagram is not identical with their official handout. Producing flowtext without transcripts is, however, extremely difficult as one has to constantly shuffle vast amounts of seemingly unrelated information in the brain. I was mainly interested in understanding his cosmology. Once I was confident that I managed to bring the core bits and pieces together, I stumbled over the virtual reality theory of Tom Campbell and Jim Elvidge. Suddenly everything made perfect sense. The 'nine levels of consciousness' session is crucial. Without understanding the material provided in this session it is not possible to understand Bashar, as he is using core terminology vaguely and sometimes interchangeably. E.g. you are not 'shifting'. You are CREATING the new frames which you need for the reality production for the next moment. The filmstrip he continues to be referring to is just an analogy. There is no filmstrip. And we are not 'shifting' in a narrow sense. We are creating specific reality frames in line with the specific vibration of our beliefs and definitions at any given moment. We ARE the creators of our reality (the reality frames). We are a part of a hologram and we ARE the entire hologram (as creators). And we do not really understand the bigger picture as we do not have sufficient information. We are indestructible 'I'-aspects of 'All-that-is', playing games in 3D.

The nine levels come with the explanation that we constantly collapse to zero, billions of times per second, before expanding again into the next (virtual) reality frame, i.e: creating a completely new YOUniverse. This is what Seth is referring to when he indicates that atoms and molecules are constantly blinking on and off and that the universe is being created anew every moment. Unfortunately Seth did not outline the 'blinking' in technical terms. It looks that it takes Bashar to understand Seth. At least regarding this crucial aspect. Apart from that, Seth is more comprehensive (and systematic) and the information was not delivered as a show. Writing about Seth is, hence,  much easier as all the published material does exist, which has been carefully compiled and proofread by the authors and the publisher.

The 'nine levels' are key for understanding Seth. The terminology is used somehow differently.

Sena

Quote from: Tob
There are no transcripts and Bashar Communications is extremely strict in preventing the dissemination of their material.
Hi Tob, welcome to the forum. It seems to me that the secretiveness of the Bashar folks is to be contrasted with the openness of those publishing the Seth teachings.

jbseth

Hi Tob,

Yes, welcome to the forum.   :)

Hey, I'm still unclear as to who created or came up with these 9 levels and that's what I'm wondering about.  Could you possibly give us a quick background on where these came from? Did they come from Bashar, Tom Campbell, somebody else, some combination of different people????

I have read the book, "Bashar: Blueprint for Change" by Darryl Anka, and I really liked Bashar's messages. I though that they were similar to Seth's in many ways, though I don't recall Seth ever mentioning the Essassani.

Beyond that though, I haven't followed to many of Darryl Anka's Bashar Channellings.

I'm fairly familiar with Seth's material however.

Thanks

-jbseth   

Tob

Hi. The nine levels are from Bashar. But it is not the official handout.

The 'nine levels of consciousness'-session is key in understanding Bashar's cosmology and it is key in linking these kinds of meta-approaches (Seth, Bashar) with the virtual reality theory, which itself is not yet accepted mainstream physics but increasingly being underpinned by the results of the labs.

I would suggest watching the 'holographic universe' videos. They visualize Bashar and Seth. Then it becomes clearer how the diagram with the 'nine levels of consciousness' fits the 'flower with the petals'. Actually, it is 'already there'. (It's the 'petals', i.e: the square boxes).

If I understood Darryl Anka correctly he is producing a kind of comprehensive overview of Bashar's teachings. In some of the many interviews he has given in recent years he started mentioning Michael Talbot. Even Bashar emphasized that a profound understanding of the physics of the holographic universe would help significantly in understanding his teachings. This applies to Seth as well.

I managed to read both volumes of 'Unknown Reality' after having put aside the books years ago despite my enthusiasm at that time. I was regularly kicked out when it came to the 'blinking of the universe'. I did not understand what was meant. Now I think I do. It is the 'ticking of the universe', i.e. the reproduction rate of the virtual reality frames. Delta 't', which is Planck time. Similar to the reproduction of the pictures on a computer screen.

Kind regards

PS: The diagram was a drawing which came with one of the many youtube videos which have been deleted. I turned the drawing into an electronic table. The comprehensive information comes with the session. A summary can be found at the address given further above. You may even find a link to a video with parts of the actual transmission of that session.

jbseth

Hi tob, Hi All,

Tob, thanks for your reply to my questions regarding the nine levels.

I really enjoyed Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe" book. Michael discussed a lot of very interesting subject in that book. I've also always enjoyed Seth's "Blinking Lights" analogy. As I recall, he also used a lighthouse analogy with its revolving beam of light, somewhere else in his discussions.

Seth also talks about all time being simultaneous, so I'm not quite sure how that fits into a reproduction rate of the virtual reality frames.

By the way, in regards to your mention of virtual reality, are you saying something like, our 3D physical reality is actually a virtual reality holographic universe. Kind of like what took place in "The Matrix" movies? I've often contemplated this personally.

-jbseth

Tob

Hi jbseth. I have no opinion apart from recognizing the necessity to bring the different bits and pieces together in a way that the greater understanding can be fostered. I cannot go beyond what is offered by Bashar or Seth (both sources per se not unproblematic) or scientists such as Tom Campbell, Jim Elvidge, or Michael Talbot (for Bohm, Pribram, Everett and a few others).

If you imagine your revolving beam of light (it may be the entity) being deployed in a museum, shining light in one moment on one picture in one room, the next moment on another picture in a second room, and so forth until the first picture is lit again (revolving beam) you get a metaphor for various lives lived 'at the same time'. The pictures all exist together in the museum, all 'at the same time', but the 'avatars' in the pictures are only illuminated (and thus activated) for a fraction of a second. From their perspective, however, what matters (to them) is the individual timeframe as expressed by the specific painting (18th century, male, rich; 20th century, female, rich; 9th century, male, poor, etc.) The neuronal pattern of the avatars in the picture is biologically aligned with the rhythm of the light beam, thus they are just 'activated' the very split second when the picture with the 'historic scenery' is illuminated. On an individual basis all the avatars in any of the picture in the various rooms of the museum would get the impression of being embedded in a continually existing environment, characterized by a specific timeframe which corresponds to the specific topic or theme expressed by the painting. The avatars would not be able to perceive any 'dark' (non-illuminated) moments and as the technical gadgets (IN the pictures) are aligned with (and part of) the same 'materialization' pattern, the avatars in the paintings are even structurally unable to measure the absence of (hypothesized) light moments with the gadgets.  Pondering the existence of something so weird as a revolving beam of light or even a museum is perceived as outlandish and is discussed only philosophically (provided they 'live' long enough and don't kill each other in the paintings). Some of them may wish to sit in a quiet moment and meditate about framework one and framework two issues. And once they developed the ability of dissociating themselves sufficienty from their daily events (in the pictures), some of them may have (what they then call) out-of-body experiences, getting glimpses of other pictures, the light beam, or even the museum. But no one would believe them.

From my point of view the next logical step is the integration of the 'nine levels of consciousness' scheme of Bashar into the flower with the petals, starting in the middle with the oversoul (level one).

jbseth

Hi Tob, Hi All,

Aaah, That's an interesting perspective tob.

I like the pictures in a museum analogy. :)

-jbseth

T.M.

Hi All,

I wonder if these are the Holographic Universe vids referred to??  I was thinking of posting them, then got busy.
I very much enjoyed the series back in the day. Not sure, they might be tied into a guy who wrote Butterflies Are Free. A kind of manual on how to navigate in the H.U.
They are kind of hard to find unless you know what your looking for, as there's now tons of vids out about Holographic universe.
There's also another Yt channel that has a series about H.U. that isn't this 5 part series

It's a 5 part series.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmeGZOmvbdssEv91VxTDPY1PFx6EwEBhV

Tob

Thanks. Yes, that's it. If you use the link below you have access to all the five videos, plus the respective transcripts in several languages. There was a copyright issue with BBC, so on youtube there is only a ten minutes version left of vol. three or four. All the psychological tests which have been undertaken have been removed (cut out). If you follow the link you have access to the full versions of the videos.

https://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com

T.M.

Hi Tob,  Thank You!!

And Welcome to the Forum :)