Developing your ESP abilities: examples

Started by Marianna, July 08, 2019, 11:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marianna

Hi everyone!

I do not have a long list of shocking and unusual feelings and sensations - like Jane Roberts, but I decided to write down whatever I have - anyway. After all, this is only the start of the journey. And I noticed with 'you create your life' philosophy - you get better as you practice.

So, here is what I have so far - for unusual things. Something that never happened before, or I paid no attention.
1. April 13, 2019
I had a very slight fever, but still agreed to go with my husband to Macy's and eat out. While we were in the restaurant, the music was quite loud for the fever. And at one point - for 30-60 seconds I felt the vibration waves in every cell.

I know, this doesn't sound like much. But still - noticing these things will bring more of them.

2. June 21, 2019
Standing with my back to the wall clock I wondered, what time it was. (I knew it was close to 8 a.m.) I only started the habitual mental work and calculations, when '5' resurfaced from inside. When I turned back - I saw it was 8:25. It does not work every time, but still a good exercise to try.

3. Early July, 2019
This is not the first time I notice this. When I fail to get up soon after the alarm, I keep hearing  cell alarm sounds in my head - though the alarm is never set on snooze. Or I would hear contractor's lift outside (to wake me up), when there is no lift.

4. And here is the last one so far: When I was reading late (12:20 am), I saw that the terry throw on my knees behaved in a strange way. (I didn't have magic mushrooms for dinner :). It was slightly moving - like with the breeze. Or as if it were quiet lava. Doing it's 'bubbling' thing in a barely perceptible way. I even moved my eyes away or closed them for a sec, and it was still the same. Though I did look rather intensely, I confess. This lasted a minute or two, then stopped.

Deb

Quote from: Marianna
I had a very slight fever, but still agreed to go with my husband to Macy's and eat out. While we were in the restaurant, the music was quite loud for the fever. And at one point - for 30-60 seconds I felt the vibration waves in every cell.

I'm working on coming up with specific examples of my own to better respond to your post, but I wanted to get at least this much posted for now. I began reading session 54 (ES02) last night and the quote below jumped out at me for two reasons: it rang a bell regarding your comment above, but also we've recently been discussing Miss Callahan in another topic here. Synchronistic, but not really ESP.

I can say I consciously "step back" to sense and rely on my intuitions more and more, and it's really been paying off.

Rob:

(As soon as Seth began to talk about Miss Callahan, I felt a chill. Then I was swept from head to foot by my familiar thrilling sensation, which Seth has called the feeling of sound. I felt it strongly, and its effects lingered for some few minutes.)

Session 54, 05/18/64, ES02

I call that feeling "truth bumps" and I'd say that is some sort of ESP, where the truth sensed in something heard (or read) causes that involuntary electric feeling of goose bumps. I also can say I get them in different places, such as sometimes my scalp, sometimes legs or back, sometimes full body, but have not figured out if there's any logic behind that.

Marianna

Thanks, Deb!

I do rely on intuition much more too. In solving problems, deciding on actions, finding answers and finding lost things :).

(Answers or helpful directions are especially prominent after a nap or psy time.)

Now that I've learned to listen more to the help that is available, it became easier. It is like having another personal "Internet-like" power at your disposal.

I put "esp" though just wanted to put 'abilities'. I had no right name for them. The abilities we used to have long ago, but lost.

Question - about 'synchronistic'. I never came across this term in Seth and other books. And I only got Sue Watkin's book on this today. Is it something that looks a coincidence, but is not? Or bleeding through from Framework 2?

Deb

Quote from: Marianna
Question - about 'synchronistic'. I never came across this term in Seth and other books. And I only got Sue Watkin's book on this today. Is it something that looks a coincidence, but is not? Or bleeding through from Framework 2?

Hah, I bought Sue Watkins's book too. Haven't started it, still trying to read Barrie's book.

I would say that it is like a coincidence, but the improbableness of it makes it more than coincidence. Like if I think of Volkswagens, and then suddenly I see several of them on the road, that's not even really a coincidence, that's just my attention has shifted to VWs and while they've always been around I just didn't notice. But this car story is different to me because Elmira is a small town very far away from here. To see one incidence of Elmira on my drive would be a coincidence, but three times within a short period of time is coincidence on steroids:

Quote from: DebIn late 2014, I was debating whether I should make a Seth discussion forum. I had just taken Rick Stack's Seth Intensive for the second time and really enjoyed the forum discussions with the other students. That is what inspired me. But I'd never had a forum before so I wasn't sure what would be involved. I also wasn't sure if anyone would sign up.

One day after going back and forth in my mind whether I should do it, I went out to take a break and run an errand. Within a couple of minutes the car I was behind at a traffic light had a sticker for Elmira College on the back. A short time later, at another traffic light, a different car had an Elmira, NY dealership sticker on the back. Yet another traffic light and an Elmira dealership name showed up on someone's license plate frame. Keep in mind I live near Denver, CO, 1500+ miles away from New York. By the third time Elmira showed up, I was laughing and had made up my mind. I had decided it was Jane giving me a go-ahead nod: to see Elmira not just once, but three different times on one short, local outing was unmistakable to me. Do it. I did.

The word itself (or forms of it) don't come up much in the materials, but there are a few times it appears, mostly from Rob's notes. https://findingseth.com/q/synchronicity/

What I think it is: we make reality beginning with a thought, idea or desire, no matter how big, small, inconsequential, conscious or unconscious.  F2 arranges things in the "background" to fulfill our idea. So I think we attract synchronicities to ourselves. They always come as a surprise to me, so I am not consciously aware of the process. I sometimes think it's evidence of F2's sense of humor too.

I don't know if you've seen our Synchronistic Events topic here, there are LOADS of good examples in it.

Marianna

Yes, Deb, I saw some of the examples. I'll look at what Rob says. Maybe then it'd be more obvious why he used this very word. 'Sinchronous' - is it not something that happens at the same time as something else?

I am just picky with words. And I enjoy finding the right ones.

A great example with Elmira cars. But this looks like - answer to your question (start-not to start) - from the F2. Like signs. Which way to go - when you are not sure.

I also had my blog and zazzle stores mentioned in TUT notes - just as I was considering - to start/resume them after all or not :)