Electronically Cleansing The Blood Cures Everything?

Started by James Sidaway, November 05, 2019, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Sidaway

I wonder if it is belief in the device that makes is work 100%
Or is it the device...   
Will have to put this on the build project list.

Deb

Will watch the video... but for now:

https://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Placebo-Making-Matter/dp/1401944590/

Seth, and Joe Dispenza, and I would say "It's the belief in the device."

;D

T.M.

Hi All,

I think it was likely the device. Rense used to cover this subject a lot.

T.M.

O Becker also has written some good books.

The Body Electric:
Electromagnetism and the Foundation of life.

Nobody could figure out how to rebuild Rifes technology. Or maybe one person did, and "accidentally" died soon after, and yep, machine came up missing.

Hulda Clarke was an AMA certified Dr.  who claimed she could heal cancer. She was soon run out of the state's and built a clinic in Mexico. She built a device called a zapper that kills the parasites that cause most current diseases.

Since no one can get their hands on Rifes equipment, lots headed towards Clarke's zapper and methods of cleansing parasites out of the body

inavalan

I wonder if the effect isn't actually caused by the electric current's frequency of ~3.9 Hz (half Schumann frequency as Beck explained, the 7.83 Hz Earth's frequency), which is the upper limit of the delta brain waves. Hemisphere synchronous low frequency brain waves were proven to be widely beneficial for the human psyche and body.

T.M.

Hi All,

I've got O Beckers book, The Body Electric.

I've been meaning to re-read it, as it was probably a good 15 yrs or so since I first read it. I wish I could remember enough about it to paraphrase some of its conclusions, alas, no, it's been to long.

I think I'm going back through the Seth books first :)

I do wish I had the time, energy, money to follow some of Hulda Clarke's work, as I think she really found a working formula to getting rid of most illnesses. It's not so expensive per se. Just a rigorous diet, supplements, coordinating with using the zapper, which isn't an expensive device

jbseth

Hi All,

In TES3, Seth had some very interesting things to say about the electric reality.

In this book he talks about the mind and the brain and their connection with this electric reality.
He also says that some parts of our body are part of this electric reality and others aren't.

He also says that it's the part of us that's connected to this electric reality, that survives death.

-jbseth

T.M.

Hi All,

Thank you Jbseth!  I actually have TES 3!!  I'm definitely going to give it a reread. I don't think I went all the way through it the 1st time.  Anymore, I just want to go through all the Seth books I have. Only so much time to go chasing after things!