UFO's

Started by jbseth, September 18, 2019, 03:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

I saw this article on Bing today and so I thought I'd share it with everyone here.

https://www.businessinsider.com/navy-confirms-mysterious-videos-pilots-show-ufos-uaps-2019-9

In the article is says, "The term UFOs, which stands for "unidentified flying objects," is now used less frequently by officials, who have instead adopted the term "unidentified aerial phenomena," or UAP. "

and it also says,

"Neither the term UFO nor UAP means the unknown object is deemed extraterrestrial, and many such sightings end up having logical, and earthly, explanations. "

however, along with that, it also says the following, which is rather interesting, 

"The pilots said the objects could accelerate, stop, and turn in ways that went beyond known aerospace technology, The Times added. "

"Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds," the Times report said. "

"Hypersonic speed is more than about 3,800 mph — five times the speed of sound. "

-jbseth

jbseth

Hi All

Immediately after I posted the UFO based item above, I noticed the related UFO video from youtube below.

This youtube video is about 30 minutes long and it tells the story told by several US Navy personnel about a seemingly related UFO experience that they had, while in the Navy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE

-jbseth

LarryH

Quote from: jbseth
In the article is says, "The term UFOs, which stands for "unidentified flying objects," is now used less frequently by officials, who have instead adopted the term "unidentified aerial phenomena," or UAP. "
When I first heard of the use of "UAP" to replace "UFO" by the gov't, I thought that maybe it was a way to temporarily limit data collected by FOIA searches. But now I think it may be an acknowledgement of the idea that some of these phenomena are not necessarily physical "objects".

jbseth

Hi Larry, Hi All,

Interesting point.

I thought that perhaps they made the name change in order to get away from the stigma that many people associate the term UFO, with flying saucers, alien spacecraft, the Roswell incident, alien abductions, etc.

"Unidentified Ariel Phenomena", sounds like it is an ideal term for describing an unidentified "drone".

Instead of saying that the various UFO siting's were caused by the Planet Venus or some other phenomena, as was sometimes done in the past, officials can now call them UAP's and say that they were just unidentified drones.

I'm actually quite surprised that the Navy just recently said that the UFO videos are "real".

I wonder why they decided to say this.

- jbseth

jbseth

Hi All,

Here's another interesting video on this by Anderson Cooper of CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ZJQ4I7_3M

-jbseth

Deb

I'm back!

Thanks for these videos, I watched both. Funny, my first impression of the objects was that they could be drones observing and collecting data. I suppose any country on this planet would not have the ability to produce something so sophisticated at this point. They seem to be operating outside of our earthly limitations. And considering our history of attacking anything unknown to us, it would make sense that they would send un-manned drones (remembering here Seth saying Speakers would usually deliver information during man's sleep state, because it was safer for the Speakers).

The name change from UFO to UAP made me wonder if this is because if the authorities are going to start admitting these events are real, they need something that sounds more official and the term UFO has become so debased. "Aerial" seems limiting in that the video said these objects went through water as well. They would not be limited to the physical constraints we accept as earthly conventions. Maybe they can travel through what we consider solid objects as well. And they may not even look like what we think we're seeing due to distortions (as Seth has said, even our instruments are currently only equipped to measure and observe things within our dimension).

I've been reading both TES1 and UR2 lately, have found a few quotes dealing with UFOs/aliens.

Seth talks quite a bit about space travel in Session 712:

"Give us time ... Your universe is only one of many. Each one creates probable versions of itself. When you journey on the earth you move around the outside of it. So far, your ideas of space travel involve that kind of surface navigation. Earth trips, however, are made with the recognition of their surface nature. When you think in terms of traveling to other planets or to other galaxies, though, the same kind of surface travel is involved. As closely as I can explain it in your terms, your concepts of space travel have you going around space rather than directly through it."
—UR2 Section 4: Session 712 October 16, 1974

"[Many of] the flying saucer appearances come from [such] a plane, [one] that is much more advanced in technological sciences than earth at this time. However, this is still not a mental-science plane. Therefore the camouflage paraphernalia appears, more or less visible, to your own astonishment. Now, so strong is this tendency for vitality to change from one apparent form to another, that what you have here in your flying object is something that is actually, as you view it, not of your plane or of [whatever] plane of its origin ... The atoms and molecules that structurally compose the UFO, and which are themselves formed by vitality, are more or less aligned according to the pattern of its own territory. Now as the craft enters your plane a distortion occurs. Its actual structure is caught in a dilemma of form ... between transforming itself completely into earth's particular camouflage pattern, and retaining its original pattern. The earthly viewer attempts to correlate what he sees with what he supposedly knows or imagines possible in the universe."
—UR2 Appendix 20: (For Session 713)

This was related to Session 11, ES01, where Jane's image transformed into a strange being in the mirror. Seth said it was an entity from another dimension.

(Rob: "How was it possible for an entity from such a different plane to intrude like that upon our plane?")
(Jane dictates:)"There is no problem there, as far as intruding is concerned. There is no such thing as intrusion for that matter. The amazing thing is that you were able to see the so-called intrusion."

. . .

Seth: "Had I materialized my creature from outer space—I believe that is a current term, scoffed at and ridiculed—however, if I had materialized this image you would have really opened your eyes. Lines of communication were open and the entity merely slipped through, or partially through, momentarily. Even the shape of the features, never clearly glimpsed, were space distortions necessary to come through on this plane at all. As a stick thrown into the water seems distorted to those who watch, so this image thrown into your plane seemed distorted to you. But the distortions were what gave it any features at all. Without them, the distortions that is, you would have seen nothing.

—TES1 Session 11

Well, I hope we get to see more news articles about military sightings of UFOs. They are the ones I feel have credibility.

I'm glad the Area 51 invasion fizzled out. That would not have been pretty.

jbseth

Hi All,

I find that what Seth had to say about "flying saucers" in TES1 Session 16, to be extremely applicable to the recent US Navy UFO article.

In this session, Seth made some comments about UFO being able to perform amazing maneuvers like taking off at right angles and having a saucer or cigar shape. The UFO in the Navy article had a "tic tac" shape and it also seemed to have the ability to perform fantastic maneuvers like flying off at right angles. 

By the way, in this session, Seth also comments about how sometimes, the earthly viewer sees, "something between a horse and a dog and resembles neither." This comment has always reminded me of the stories I've heard about the "Jersey Devil"; see the article and image in the Wikipedia article below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil

TES1, Session 16: (Bold Font is mine)

The strange thing incidentally about your flying saucers is not that they appear, but that you can see them. As science advances on various planes the inhabitants of the various planes learn to travel between planes occasionally, while carrying with them the manifestations of their home station.

This is complicated in the telling. As I mentioned they carry their own particular camouflage with them. You recognize it as not your own. Taking off at right angles involves another one of your natural laws which are not natural laws, but seem to be because this is how things look from where you are. I'll take this up at a later date if I do not go into it in the later part of this discussion.

[...]

I am quite sure, I know for a fact, that beings from other planes have appeared on your plane, sometimes on purpose and sometimes completely by accident. As in some cases human beings have quite accidentally blundered through the apparent curtain between your present and your past, so have beings blundered into the apparent division between one plane and another. Usually when they have done so they were invisible to your plane, as the few who fell into the past or the apparent past were invisible to the people of the past.

This sort of experience involves a sudden psychic awareness, straight from the entity, that all boundaries are for practical purposes only. However there are indeed many kinds of science. There are many sciences just dealing with locomotion. Had the human race for example gone into certain mental disciplines as thoroughly as it has explored technological disciplines, its practical transportation system would be vastly different, and yet by this time even more practical than it is now. I am making this point because I want it made plain—this, dear Joseph, is a pun—that when I speak of science on another plane I may not speak of the plain old science that you know.

Now back to the point. When however sciences progress on various planes, then visitations become less accidental and more planned. However, since the inhabitants of each plane are bound by the materializations or materialized patterns of that plane, they bring this particular materialization pattern or camouflaged vitality pattern with them. Certain kinds of sciences cannot operate without it. When the inhabitants of a plane have learned mental science patterns, then they are to a great degree freed from the more regular camouflage patterns. This applies to a higher plane than mine, generally speaking, although my plane is further along in this science than your own.

The flying saucer appearances come from a plane that is much more advanced in technological sciences than earth at this time. However this is still not a mental science plane. Therefore the camouflage paraphernalia appears, more or less visible, to your own astonishment. Now, so strong is this tendency for vitality to change from one apparent form to another, that what you have here in your flying saucers is something that is actually, as you view it, not of your plane nor of the plane of its origin. What happens is this. When the flying saucer as you prefer to call it starts out toward its destination, the atoms and molecules that structurally compose it, and which are themselves formed by vitality, are more or less aligned according to the pattern inflicted upon it in its own territory. Now as this enters your plane a distortion occurs. The actual structure of the craft is caught in a dilemma of form. It is caught between transforming itself completely into earth's particular camouflage pattern, and retaining its original pattern. The earthly viewer attempts to correlate what he sees with what he supposedly knows or imagines possible, in the little he knows of the universe.

What he sees is something between a horse and a dog and resembles neither. The craft retains what it can of its original structure and changes what it must. This accounts for much of the conflicting reports as to shape, size and color. The few times that the craft shoots off at right angles, it has managed to retain functions ordinary to it in its particular habitat.

I do not believe you will have any saucer landings for quite a while, not physical landings in the usual sense of the word. These saucers cannot stay on your plane for any length of time at all. The pressures that push against the vehicle itself are tremendous. It is literally caught between two worlds. This struggle to be one thing or the other is very great on any plane. To conform to the laws of a particular plane is a practical necessity, and at this time the flying saucer craft simply cannot afford to stay betwixt and between for any indefinite period.

What they do is take quick glimpses of your plane—and hold in mind that the saucer or cigar shape seen on your planet is a bastard form having little relation to the structure as it is at home base. At a later date I may go into the inhabitants of that plane more thoroughly, but as it is I am not acquainted with them very much myself. There are so many things that you do not understand that I hope to explain to you. There are other things that you do not understand that I cannot explain to you, simply because they would be too alien now for your regular mode of thought.

- jbseth

Deb

Wow, wonderful and palatable explanations by Seth, thanks so much! This evening I was thinking more about the UFO visuals after I'd posted, in that as Seth has said sometimes planes can have a sort of overlap based on coordinates, and what we may be "seeing" would be due to the overlap, but interpreted (distorted) by us according to our limitations. Thus the "bastard form" of the actual structure.

Interesting that you would bring up the Jersey Devil. I heard about it when I was very young, having grown up in NJ. My mother swore she heard it screaming/howling and soon after she had a miscarriage. The Jersey Devil reminds me of the Mothman for some reason. It's interesting to me that various states, and countries, have legends of various mythical creatures. I think myths have a seed of truth to them.

jbseth

Hi Deb, Hi All,

Me too. That is, I've always felt that the Jersey Devil and Mothman were somehow sort of related.
It may be that they are related in the way that Seth describes below. 

"The earthly viewer attempts to correlate what he sees with what he supposedly knows or imagines possible, in the little he knows of the universe.

What he sees is something between a horse and a dog and resembles neither.
"

When I was grew up in South Florida during the late 1960s, people in that area had several sitings of a creature labelled the "Swamp Ape" by the local papers. It appeared to be some sort of large ape like thing, similar to "Bigfoot".

Then, when I was in the Air Force in the early 1970's, a friend of mine and I went to his hometown in Texarkana, Texas one weekend. While there, I can recall him telling me about a similar creature from that area. They actually made a movie about this called, "The Legend of Boggy Creek".

I suspect that there are actually a lot of these types of things (Jersey Devils, Swamp Apes, various strange lights, etc.) scattered all across the US if you were to look for them.

-jbseth

Deb

Quote from: Seth
The earthly viewer attempts to correlate what he sees with what he supposedly knows or imagines possible, in the little he knows of the universe.

What he sees is something between a horse and a dog and resembles neither.

That really explains a lot. I was also thinking about the drones idea and that we may only be seeing a small part of what's really there due to the our vision being limited to our current system.

I remember hearing about the Boggy Creek movie, not sure if I saw it. The wiki says it's a docu-drama that's brought in $20 million.

Seth said that there really are 'Big Foot' creatures hiding just out of sight:

"There are indeed two different kinds of upward-walking mammals, much like your own species, but much larger, and with infinitely keener senses. They are indeed amazingly swift creatures, and through scent alone they are aware of the presence of man when any member of your species is at all in the immediate area — standing, say, at least several miles away. Vegetable matter is a main diet, though often supplemented by insects, which are considered a delicacy."
—WTH Chapter 1: January 10, 1984

There are several more paragraphs describing these creatures.

I find it oddly comforting that there is more 'out there' than we know about. Even when I was a kid I found science saying that we already know it all disappointing.